Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Misty Mornings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 8:22

All he wanted was to grow up. All he wanted was to be known as a great warrior for his dearest Clan. All he wanted was to be happy and live a great life, even without a mother. All he wanted...

Was to live.

He was surviving alright, but in a place of misery and sadness. There were cats that helped spruce up his dreary days, but, Maplepaw was of ThunderClan, all the way across the forest. Sandpaw was part of SkyClan, but... He felt a pang of embarrassment having feelings for she-cats oh so young. I wonder if Dad had feelings for Mommy at my age. He wondered to himself, suddenly feeling curious about his father's history.

With great confidence, he recluantly trotted to his father's den, always so quiet and dim. "Dad? Are you in there?" He asked into the darkened cave, his explicit tone bouncing off the walls. If only cats could understand echolocation. 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 8:26

"Deerpaw?" Rabbitwhisker asked from his nest, the brown tom was all curled up in his bed of moss and feathers. His tail tucked under his chin making him look like a giant puff of brown fur with a white centre. It was early enough in the day that the tom felt no guilt about sleeping in, with how few warriors the clan had, he'd been patrolling and hunting till his paws ached. A little lie in was no crime.

"Is something up?" He asked his son blearily, green eyes taking a moment to adjust to the light. He was quite tired, and being awake in general was exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 18:59

"Well, um..." He stammered nervously, shifting from from paw to paw, his weight creating a feeling as if he would topple over onto his side. "I was just wondering... Could I ask you a question?" His whisker twitched, "Can we go on a walk? Just you and me? Quickly?" He continuously added more to his words. 

He gazed into his father's eyes, which were full of wisdom and knowledge.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misty Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mornings   Misty Mornings Empty

Back to top Go down

Misty Mornings
Page 1 of 1