Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Character Design Poll

Go down 
+3
Gellybean
Memories
Legacy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which of these designs should I use?
Option 1
Character Design Poll Vote_lcap61%Character Design Poll Vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
Option 2
Character Design Poll Vote_lcap0%Character Design Poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Option 3
Character Design Poll Vote_lcap22%Character Design Poll Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Option 4
Character Design Poll Vote_lcap17%Character Design Poll Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Character Design Poll Empty
PostSubject: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021 - 11:36

So this is for an upcoming character, Dawnhawk x Waterlily chold. He’s very charismatic, very ambitious, but at the same time has quite a bit of pent up wanderlust. Here are the options!

Also, feel free to comment anything (Name Suggestions, anyone?)

Option One- golden tabby.
Option Two- the genetically accurate one. I’m not a big fan.
Option Three- very pretty brown colors but where would he get them from?
Option Four- silver tabby.

Character Design Poll 17db1610
Character Design Poll 0302cf10
Character Design Poll Fd277510

Character Design Poll Da61f410

Last edited by Creepy Cocoa on Thu 14 Oct 2021 - 7:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021 - 13:58

Quick note- if you have a name idea it’d be great if you could put it in the comments! (Also I am going to be bumping this every now and then so yeah)
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

Characters : Feathersky(RC), Copperheart(TC), Spottedpaw(SHC)
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyMon 11 Oct 2021 - 19:49

which clan is this going in?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 4:48

Thunder to start, but he’s gonna leave for (most likely River) another Clan in his apprenticeship (sadly no Tier Five but I can work around that… somewhat)
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 5:11

Dawnhawk baby? Name him Duskeagle

Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2984

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 6:32

Names are hard, especially if I don't know what the baby looks like.

For option one: Goldenrain, Suntiger, Brightstripe

For Option two: Blacksparrow, Darkspirit, Hawkshadow

Three: Falconpine, Brownspider, Oakviper

Four: Silvertongue, Stormpelt, Owlthorn

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 12:12

For the best option, (option one) I like the name Gold- (Drop?) if Gold is valid :] (If not, use Golden-)

Gingerkit ✦ Kit | Dreamyflight ✦ T1 Warrior | Whitepaw ✦ Apprentice
Character Design Poll Untitl10
Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/chips-cookies
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 17:48

Memories- haha I am actually considering Duskfall (like a falling hawk) but the coincidence might be a bit much… unless he runs into his dad and asks the leader for such a name to reflect that he is not his father (ooh now that sounds fun)

But on the other hand Goldenrain sounds epic… I am definitely using that in the future if I don’t use it for this cat!

Also- does anyone else have plans for their DawnSpawn they’d like to share here in the comments? I’d love to hear them (if you have any I have none rn lol)
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 18:02

Bringing out some name ideas ):3

-Sundrop (It sounds really pretty)

-Cloudfall (Cloud is close to Klaus)

-Deerleap (Klaus sounds a lot like Santa Claus man)

Might edit with more suggestions who knows! I'm excited for the DawnLily Spawn! Also maybe my Dawnspawn could be like super close with your Dawnspawn just throwing something out there

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 18:09

Hits- yesss I thought that about Klaus too! It’s very hard to be intimidated by Dawnhawk when all i can think of is cheesy Christmas commercials. I am interested what is your DawnSpawn like personality-wise?

Also HAWKSHADOW IS AWESOME TARA I AM VERY TEMPTED. IF I DONT USE THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO ITS SUCH A GOOD IDEA for a cat always “in his father’s shadow”
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021 - 11:49

Bump- yesssss give me your opinions people
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021 - 13:29

Shoot I debated naming my boy Half- because he's duo toned, but then have Minkstar name him something really mean like "Halfthunder" (You're only half Thunderclan) or "Halfhawk" (never forget what you are because Thunderclan won't) but I don't know if Minkstar would be that mean.

I don't know what I'll name my boy still so if someone else takes that idea I don't care.

My boy is going to likely be an antihero type as an adult but have behavior problems as a kit and apprentice. He'll have a hard time following rules and yes, due to so many siblings and another thing I can't tell you, he'll act out a lot. He might even pull "harmless pranks" as a kit/apprentice by swapping herbs around in the medicine den or run off with all of the cobwebs to make fun things with. Maybe smear berries all over the leader's den or Highrock (like spray painting).

He'll be mischievous as all heck but deep down he's good. He's kind to other animals (kills prey as quickly as possible, would prefer to run predators off rather than kill them, will actually put baby birds back in their nests if he finds them believing infant animals should be left alone, etc.). He has a strong sense of justice (probably in sheer desperation to stand out from Dawnhawk, though I imagine he'll still love his dad to some extent), but some crimes are 100% unforgivable to him and he won't shy away from a method of execution if he feels it's necessary.

These are rough ideas that will have to be fleshed out later depending on how RP goes. If he has any trouble-making siblings as well he'll probably want to band together with them and go do things kids aren't supposed to do. Sneaking out of camp for thrills will probably be common.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021 - 13:53

Ahh as soon as I saw yours’ pelt design in your character profiles I was all “WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT ARGH” but he sounds really interesting! (Also I’m leaning towards the name Duskfall or Goldenrain, and a darker version of Option Four (dark grey tabby) but at the same time option one is so pretty!)

Dusk/Golden is going to be a very mature child, the quiet, serious one, trying desperately to see things from a “mature” standpoint. He also beats himself up about anything he messes up, but due to the more introverted nature, he’s seen as just “oh, yes, the quiet one,” and no one knows how much he gets onto himself. He gets things done, though. And as he gets older, he gets more and more ambitious, and starts talking more, socializing more, doing anything to further himself in his own eyes and the eyes of others. (Although he still prefers his alone time.) 

Although usually quiet, serious, and gruff, he does have an intense, passionate manner rarely brought out. 

But underneath it all is a powerful wanderlust. His ambition and wanderlust war silently within him, and if he ever becomes leader, by chance… or less by chance, it’s only a matter of seasons until he leaves, to see what’s beyond the horizon. His inner drive having nowhere else to go… he leaves.

Or else he tries to take over the forest but that’s hardly likely to be reasonable- and he is a rather code-abiding little guy. Somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021 - 14:04

I actually got the idea for a duo-toned cat from a mesmerizing wolf design I found. Chylk made the lines, someone else (I can't find them now to give them credit) filled in the colors. I saw that after struggling forever with a design I liked and got the idea from there. Cool wolf image below! It's a hybrid species from Chylk's elemental wolf universe called "Whitefall". Awesome story that sucked me in right away... and they are only half way done with episode 3. Youtube it if you have time. They are the length of typical anime episodes so if you watch both episodes set aside about 45 minutes for them. Anyway enough shameless advertising for that really cool series...

Wolf image:

Spoiler:

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll EmptyThu 14 Oct 2021 - 7:43

Note: no guarantee I’ll actually listen to you guys lol

Tara- Ooh I’ll check that out! Sounds cool! And that wolf design is awesome kudos to whoever made it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Design Poll   Character Design Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Design Poll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next