Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Activity Notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4836

Activity Notice Empty
PostActivity Notice

hi wcc!! malp here <3

as i’m aware many of you have noticed, my activity on the site both as a staff member and as a high rank has slowed significantly over the past month or so. this has largely been due to circumstances outside of my control, but i certainly could have done better at keeping you guys in the loop and such, and for that i apologize.

i’m going to briefly explain what’s been going on recently so that you guys aren’t completely in the dark and know what’s up. essentially, because of irl issues that cropped up around august, i had to take on two jobs, which is a tough load for a teen in its own right. on top of that, however, i started my senior year in high school and my finals semesters as a community college student. there have also been some personal events take place that i don’t wish to go into much detail about, but it has certainly had an impact on things.

fortunately, i’ve been able to put in my two weeks at the more stressful of my two jobs, leaving me with a significantly lighter load and hopefully allowing more time for me to devote to wcc, and my role as a staff member and leader. i’ve heard your feedback and taken it into account, and i want all of you to know that i haven’t been ignoring wcc outright- just had some personal stuff that absolutely had to come first. i hope that all of you can understand where i’m coming from and allow me a bit of grace as i settle back into my duties on wcc <3

that being said, i would like to bring to light a rather large trip i have coming up at the end of october. i’ll be traveling to Indiana from the 24th-31st, potentially reaching an extra day into november depending on how things go with weather. i’m not entirely sure how my activity will be impacted by this trip, but i’ll put proper measures into place to ensure that riverclan and my staff duties are taken care of for the duration of it.

love you guys <3

~malp
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Activity Notice :: Comments

Maple
Re: Activity Notice
Post Sat 09 Oct 2021, 12:35 am by Maple
update: i am officially only working one job!! i am now not having to balance two jobs along with high school/college and extracurriculars so i’m definitely hoping to see an increase in activity over the coming weeks. please please ping/pm me concerning any topics i need to post in, because my brain is still a bit frazzled and it’s likely i’ll miss a few places! thank you guys so much for understanding and allowing me the chance to settle in again. love y’all <3
Maple
Post Sat 23 Oct 2021, 10:06 pm by Maple
hello friends! this is just a reminder that my trip (which actually started today because of a change of plans xD) is in full swing! please dm/pm me if needed, but know that there will be a delay in posting for the next week or so!
ginger
Post Sat 23 Oct 2021, 10:45 pm by ginger
I hope you have fun, Maple! ❤ Go have a good time!
Post  by Sponsored content

Activity Notice

Page 1 of 1