Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another one bites the dust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Another one bites the dust Empty
PostAnother one bites the dust

woah didn't think this would be happening so soon??

Hi guys!! I've been thinking about it for a while, but I think it's time that i quit rping on WCC [at least for now.]  A variety of reasons has led me to this decision, the main ones being the fact that i've lost  a lot of motivation to rp and that school just started back up and i want to focus my academics. I really will miss it, and i do have intentions of returning, but it will likely be a good while from now [at least 6 months.] I'll still hang around on the discord though, and i will continue to do art requests here on-site :)

As for my cats...

Smallbean will be captured by twolegs
Elsa has returned to her housefolk
Stagleap will go missing [possibly looking for the cats who killed foxspark]

i'm incredibly sorry to anyone who i owed posts to!! it was a difficult decision to make but i believe that this will benefit me!! love you all!!

[if there's something important i was supposed to post in, please let me know so i can do that. no new topics afterwards though!!]

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Share this post on: reddit

Another one bites the dust :: Comments

Middy
Re: Another one bites the dust
Post Tue 31 Aug 2021 - 0:40 by Middy
I will miss you a lot cotton! I wish you the very best for your academics and for irl in general. I look forward to when you decide to come back. Be safe and happy! <3

Another one bites the dust

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: