Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 29 Aug 2021 - 14:35

The skies had opened up sometime before dawn and, despite Thrushnose’s stubborn upward staring, stayed open with no signs of letting up well into the day. It wouldn’t have been a problem, except another of ThunderClan’s kits was due to become an apprentice today. Applekit didn’t deserve to spend her ceremony drenched to the bone. She also didn’t deserve to be held back from apprenticeship until the weather cleared up, especially since most of her siblings were already settling into their new routines and responsibilities. Thus, Thrushnose approached the Highrock as usual, ears flattened against the downpour. Rather than climb the rock, however, she sat right in front of it as she called, “Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather at the Highrock for a Clan meeting!” She’d heard the distant crack of thunder not too long ago; though this storm had nothing to do with Fourtrees or StarClan, she wasn’t taking any chances.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 29 Aug 2021 - 15:06

Surprisingly, Applekit was not angry at the storm. Though many other cats of her Clan did not share her opinion, she liked when the weather was stormy and loud. It felt more real than a bright blue sky or a quiet blanket of snow. So, she didn't didn't try to stay dry as she trotted out for her long overdue ceremony. (Or at least, she ASSUMED it was her ceremony, since her siblings were almost all apprentices already. If it wasn't her ceremony, then she would... well. She'd be angry.) Instead, the petite she-cat reveled in the rain, letting it soak her pelt and make it extra glossy, though she was sure to keep her ears upright and pointed towards the frazzled looking deputy. Hmph. When I'm leader, I'll ask StarClan to make it stormy every day. Or maybe just every other day. She smiled at Thrushnose, showing that she was ready to become the best apprentice in ThunderClan.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 30 Aug 2021 - 17:37

Seeing everyone’s faces was easier when Thrushnose stood level with them, for better or for worse. From here, Applekit looked undaunted. If anything, she seemed to be enjoying the rain, standing in it and smiling the way most cats would stand under a sunhigh sky. That banished the last of Thrushnose’s misgivings about her choice. “One of our kits has reached the age of six moons; today, she will become an apprentice. Applekit…” She paused, considered the fox-length between herself and the crowd, and beckoned the apprentice-to-be forward with a wave of her tail instead of the usual words. “From this moment on, until the day you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Applepaw.”

Thrushnose rarely asked warriors if they wanted to be mentors; small as ThunderClan was, she didn’t have that luxury. This time, though, she’d gone out of her way. After what had happened to Wasppaw… Thankfully, he’d agreed despite it, and Thrushnose found his eyes in the crowd as she said, “Minkstar will be your mentor. I trust him to pass everything he knows on to you.” A moment passed, during which she wondered how to dismiss a meeting without a rock to jump down from; she ultimately decided on another flick of the tail, and hurried into the crowd as mentor and apprentice met.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 30 Aug 2021 - 17:48

The tortoiseshell she-cat's already confident face brightened indescribably when her name came out of the deputy's mouth. It is me! It's my turn! Who will my mentor be? Will they be cool? Will we get along? Will they teach me how to be the best warrior in the Clan?

Applepaw. It just sounded right. The name sent a shiver down her spine, and she bared her sharp fangs in a grin.

But the next words that came from Thrushnose were a complete surprise. Minkstar? The leader himself would be her mentor?! That was both daunting and thrilling. The new apprentice knew little of ThunderClan's most powerful cat, only that he called the meetings and led the best Clan in the forest. But with his knowledge and her skills, she'd be sure to become the best apprentice, then warrior, ever! Soaked to the bone, she scampered over to where she saw the leader's large frame standing out in the crowd, and offered her nose up to his to complete the ritual. He would have to bend down, but that was okay. She had never been happier. "I look forward to training with you!" Applepaw mewed, gray eyes shining despite the downpour.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 31 Aug 2021 - 2:02

He'd agreed to this. In a way... in a way, he did want this - wanted the opportunity to teach another young cat the ways of the Clan, wanted an opportunity to... see things through. He'd looked in his daughter's eyes, and despite the unbidden memory that seemed burned into his mind despite his ailment, he'd agreed, a flicker of determination burning somewhere in there. Perhaps it meant his memory was continuing to get better, as Swansong had promised.

But standing there in the rain and hearing his name called out, he found himself wishing it had stayed a little worse, just to erase the horrified desperation in Wasppaw's expression that danced behind his eyes. You can't erase the past. It wasn't your fault, Waterlily doesn't blame you. No one knew until he.... He cut the thoughts off, as they only made the burning twist in his chest tighter, and shook his pelt, stepping forward to meet his eager new apprentice halfway.

A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as he reached down and tapped her nose with his own, meeting her grey eyes that reflected the stormy sky, his own green ones gaining a twinkle. "And I look forward to teaching you - evening sound soon enough for you?"

I won't lose another one. I'll make sure you reach warriorhood, kit.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Applekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1