Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flower picking [closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Flower picking [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Flower picking [closed]   Flower picking [closed] EmptyMon 23 Aug 2021 - 18:56

With both his tail and spirits high, Smallbean padded out of the medicine den, flicking his tail to signal Henpaw to follow. "Alright, Henpaw. How about we go out and re-fill our herb stocks? It's not so hot out today, I think it'd be a great idea." He said over his shoulder, eyes scanning the camp for a warrior to go with them. "You know quite a bit of herbs by now, you should be able to find some you recognize, stars, you might even know all of them by now. You've made good progress, you know." The medicine cat cast a smile toward the apprentice before turning his attention once more to finding a warrior to accompany them. A silver pelt caught his eyes. "Oh, Silverlight! Would you mind coming with Henpaw and I on a patrol? I promise it won't take too long. If you don't know much about herbs, I'd be happy to show you a few of them!" He padded toward the camp entrance, not waiting for a response before walking out onto the moor.

Dice rolls :)):

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Flower picking [closed]   Flower picking [closed] EmptyTue 24 Aug 2021 - 13:37

Henpaw looked up curiously as her mentor headed out of the den. The den, it was now, not the medicine cat den. The den. It’d be hers someday, but for now she was content at the den. The calico rose to her paws and padded after her mentor, giving an affirmative tail flick at his question. She wasn’t longfurred, but the recent heat bothered even her. Smallbean’s fur was pretty long and dark- she didn’t know how he made it.

The compliment, always unexpected no matter how many times it happened, made her ears turn red. Hopefully it could be attributed to the heat. She stretched quickly, feeling her muscles strain, before hurrying to catch up with her mentor. Silverlight was coming? He seemed a good cat, somehow related to her most likely. She knew his silver pelt by sight, but not much else. Maybe they could spar a bit aft- no, this was herb hunting, not sparring. They needed to keep the herb stores up, yes?

“I swear I didn’t put anything in his prey,” she mumured to Silverlight, watching her mentor trot out onto the moor. “He’s not usually this… confident, eh? I guess being cooped up too long affects everycat.” She bounded after her mentor, feeling the cool breeze ruffle her fur. It was always good to be out on the moor, but today especially. There was a breeze, thank the stars, and the moor seemed fresh and green. Henpaw’s green eyes scanned the moor for any sign of herbs. (Or prey, if she was honest, but herbs first.)

The entrance to one of the many tunnels caught her eye. A cobweb fluttered in the breeze like a bird’s dying struggle. Wondering where that comparison came from, Henpaw retrieved the web. After checking it for spiders, of course. “Got anything?” She called to Smallbean and Silverlight. Hopefully they’d found more useful things- not that cobwebs weren’t useful. They were just… ordinary.

Last edited by Cocoa on Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 13:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Flower picking [closed]   Flower picking [closed] EmptyTue 24 Aug 2021 - 13:37

The member 'Cocoa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Flower picking [closed] Mistpe10
Flower picking [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Flower picking [closed]   Flower picking [closed] EmptyThu 26 Aug 2021 - 3:02

Silverlight was a bit surprised when his name was called by Smallbean. A herb patrol with Smallbean and Henpaw? He'd never been on one and he was rather interested. He briskly made his way over with a warm smile but a bit of reluctance caused by his lack of knowledge nearly stopped him in his tracks. However, he was quickly reassured by the medicine cat that he'd be gladly taught some of the herbs if needed. That soothed his worries. He'd been in a much better mood lately and this patrol would hopefully enhance it. It would also be a good way to get to know them both better and to perhaps familiarize himself with some of the lesser known herbs. It was good to learn new things after all.

Once he caught up to the two of them, Smallbean had already began the outing. He slowed his pace down to a halt so he could stand next to Henpaw, both now watching the medicine cat. She was talking to him after all and it'd be rude to just go on ahead. He hadn't interacted with his half-sister much and was eager to do so. "I believe ya." he snorted as he eyed Smallbean curiously. He'd never really seen him this chipper before. It was a rather welcomed change though. He hoped it wouldn't be such a rare occurrence in the future. "Mmm yeah. We don't do too well all cooped up. Let's leave that to the kittypets." The tom meowed with a playful tone, eyes crinkling with mirth. He shook his head and turned his attention back to Smallbean's disappearing figure, head tilting in thought. "But in all seriousness, he looks much younger and more full of life like this. Hope this mood of his stays. Kinda a breath of fresh air, don't cha think?" he said after a little moment of silence. He offered the younger cat a grin and a friendly nudge. They should probably get going.

After that, the both of them hurried over and caught up to the older tom. It was time to begin so no more delays. The warrior wasted no time in separating from the group to search yet stayed close enough in case of any danger. He hoped he'd be lucky enough in his hunt. He'll probably have to ask them if what he'd find was a herb or not. He didn't want to bring them some random flower.

After a while of searching, he managed to encounter a plant that looked promising enough. It had broad leaves and small flowers. He carefully dug it up, roots and all. If it was useful, it would be best to bring it all back since he wasn't sure which parts of it were used. After taking a look at where he'd ended up, he was a bit surprised to find that he had gone a bit father than expected, a bit close yet still a decent way away from the Gorge, but hopefully the trip had been worth it.

Silver had arrived back in time to hear Henpaw's voice. "I think found something but I'm not sure if it's actually a herb." he replied, voice slightly muddled by what he was carrying. He made sure he was delicate when he placed it down for Henpaw and perhaps Smallbean to see. "Did I find something useful or did I just bring back a random flower?" he asked with wide, expectant eyes. He hoped he actually did good with his search.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silverlight was successful in finding Comfrey(Root)!

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Thu 26 Aug 2021 - 3:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Flower picking [closed]   Flower picking [closed] EmptyThu 26 Aug 2021 - 3:02

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Flower picking [closed] Mistpe10
Flower picking [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower picking [closed]   Flower picking [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Flower picking [closed]
Page 1 of 1