Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leaving WCC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2373

Leaving WCC Empty
PostLeaving WCC

Honestly, the decision had been made a couple days ago. The day that I posted the message, I realized that I probably wanted to stop RPing on WCC for the time being. However, I wanted to wait until today to make a decision, just so that I didn't just... impulsively kill all of my cats. I know I made a joke about impulsively killing some of my cats, but they weren't really impulsive. It was a way to make their death matter as I made my final preparations to leave the site.

I have enjoyed RPing with you guys for the last year or so, and I wouldn't give up the memories that I've shared with all of you guys for anything. However, I think that it is best for me to say goodbye to you all for now, as school is restarting again and I want to play sports, work on martial arts, and write a book with one of my IRL friends. But I don't think that I can do this and WCC at the same time, especially with the burnout that I am in for WCC.

Now, to explain what will happen to my characters:

- Shrikesong is killed by a badger defending an apprentice (much like her mother).
- Foxspark is attacked by rogues and doesn't survive the journey back.
- Rookfire is caught by Twolegs and kept as a kittypet.
- Heronpaw is killed by a dog attack near Sunningrocks.
- Alderbloom dies of starvation.

May StarClan light your path, all of you.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Leaving WCC Image10
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Leaving WCC :: Comments

Lapis
Re: Leaving WCC
Post Wed 18 Aug 2021 - 21:28 by Lapis
Awww we will miss you mamen!!
Alex
Post Wed 18 Aug 2021 - 21:29 by Alex
Bye Mamen, I hope all your stuff goes well irl!
Little Ripped
Post Wed 18 Aug 2021 - 21:33 by Little Ripped
It has been really great rping with you Mamen!  We'll miss you. I hope everything goes well in real life.
Middy
Post Wed 18 Aug 2021 - 21:47 by Middy
It's been such a great time rping with ya Mamen! I really hope everything goes well for you in your irl life. We're gonna miss you and may StarClan light your path as well friend! <33
Spooksjolly
Post Thu 19 Aug 2021 - 13:36 by Spooksjolly
May Starclan light your path as well mamen! We'll miss you here! <3 <3
Anonymous
Post Sat 21 Aug 2021 - 16:42 by Guest
ill miss u mamen good luck in your pursuits!
Post  by Sponsored content

Leaving WCC

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: