Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Character “generator”

Go down 
+14
Lilystorm
Stormy
Memories
Karuna
cocoa
Lapis
Alex
salty sal
Nacho
Kissed
Little Ripped
Middy
Triangle
Spooksjolly
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

Character “generator” - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 15:39

Ten names to start a lot more later

BrightStorm
EchoLight
BlueMist
JaySong
BlackStream
BirchSong
DawnBreeze
DoveFeather
AmberDawn
GingerSplash

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 16:10

Oh gosh

“Stars above, I am not doing all those. Uhh… I guess… they’re okay? I can’t judge, er, rate, if I don’t know the Clans. I’ll do… *rustles paper* these four.

Orangeheart. Ha, you dead, hare-brain? Pretty sure hearts aren’t orange- did someone claw open your chest to check?

Creamfrost. Kinda hare-brained, dontcha think? Cream is a color, Frost a thing, makes no sense.

Onepaw. Do you only have one paw? That’s… kinda freaky… if you’re missing three paws…

Frostpaw. Good name.”
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 16:28

Future names!

Dreamyflight [Skyclan]

Sorroweyes [Windclan]

Sootears [Shadowclan]

Rose [Former Rouge joins Windclan?]

Petalpelt [Thunderclan]
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/chips-cookies
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 16:49

“Dreamy… flight? Pretty sure that if you’re flying and asleep, you’ll crash… unless you’re dreaming you’re flying? Heh. Doesn’t make much sense. Don’t flow off the tongue, neither. SkyClan, yuck.

Sorroweyes? Now, I know you’re WindClan and all that… but… still… most melodramatic name I ever heard in all me life. What has your poor mother gone through to name you Sorrowkit? Feel kinda bad-like for you. Sorrow’s a sad-like name.

Sootears? Kinda… biased against Soot- at the moment, until my hare-brain of a brother… back to the subject. I guess if your ears are soot-colored… kinda makes sense.

Rose. Rose what? Rosetail? Listen up, if you wanna join a Clan, you be respectful and take on a Clan name. You wanna join WindClan, you’d better make a good impression on me.

Too hard to say.”
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 17:20

MemOOooOories wrote:
And now, future names:

Blossombounce: basically a longfurred lynx point with spots on their back. Head-in-the-clouds relaxed and can't seem to focus on one thing at a time. Transitioned from she-cat to tom. Thunderclan.

Eaglerise: Your average oriental marbled brown tabby. Lazy, but shows his true fighting spirit in battle. Thunderclan.

Forestwatcher: Brown mackerel tabby with green eyes. Sweet and caring, yet has trouble trusting others. Would rather hide than talk to others. Riverclan.

Cloudstream: Fluffy white cat with grey splotches, her body gets more grey the closer it gets to her tail. Slight curved ears. Heavy Starclan follower, she would kill for the starry cats in the sky. Skyclan but maybe River x Sky origins

I have more but I'll save em for later

Hey Cocoa, not sure if you saw these?

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 17:54

It’s there, right before Your Every Day Cat’s looong list of names. :)
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Oct 2021 - 4:27

Update~

I decided that since this was such a good tool to flesh out characters I am doing something similar. You give the details you have of a future character! My cats will give you their opinions, and basically fill out the rest of the form.

Dawnfeather will give more personality based/uncommon sounding names.
Hentooth will give down-to-earth, appearance based names that sound like something straight out of a Warriors book.
Prickletail will occasionally comment on how stupid they are.
Thrushflight will comment on if the name has come up in their family history.

form:

For the form, just fill out the parts you have and we’ll do the rest! (I guess this is more a character thing at this point but I digress.

Last edited by Creepy Cocoa on Sat 23 Oct 2021 - 4:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Oct 2021 - 4:35

Name: Specklecloud (not completely set on that suffix though, so.)
Appearance: Character “generator” - Page 3 Siggy
Clan: Thunderclan
Brief personality: Ambitious..? Confident...? Somewhat evil? I'm really not sure right now

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Oct 2021 - 4:52

Name: “Good name.” “It doesn’t really tell me much about who you are, though. All it tells me is that your pelt is fluffy and speckled. If you want any suggestions, what about… Shadestrike? Or Hawkswoop, or Hawktalon, or Flameheart, or, or Snakestrike.”

Appearance: “Ooooh, wonderful art!” “Pretty sure that is not a valid pelt pattern for toms but I digress.”

Personality: “A straightforward, well-liked tom with a forked tongue. He prefers to be in the thick of things, and can easily rally others to his cause- whatever it might be at the moment.” “What about… a responsible, loyal warrior, confident and… a little bit of a show-off at times. He always feels the need to stand out in some way, and occasionally that can get him into deep trouble. He means well, usually.”
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Oct 2021 - 5:16

He can be a tom, he's a charcoal snow bengal!

Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Oct 2021 - 7:45

Name: I don't have a good one yet
Appearance Character “generator” - Page 3 Neighb10
Something similar to this!
Clan: Thunderclan
Origin: Waterlily x Dawnhawk
Brief personality: Flirty maybe?

Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2021 - 17:06

Future name for my one and only!
-Pinejaw
If it helps, He's in Riverclan

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2021 - 17:29

Lol late but

Name: “Doveflight, as swift and delicate as a gentle bird, or Owlpool, gentle as its shining surface, Birdwing, flying high, Crowrustle, mysterious and kind, Hawkshimmer, beautiful and graceful.” “Waterlily done named her previous litter off flyin’ things. Maybe continue the tradition, eh?”

Personality: “Gentle and swift as a swan, cunning as a raven, with the heart of an owl, inclined to watch rather than intervene. When she does speak, she hides her gentle, soft soul under a flirty exterior, not letting anyone in save a few.” “A flirt, unreliable but can be depended on for a laugh. Can’t see consequences, only the here and now. Very material.”

For Zeeps!

Name: “Pinejaw makes me think of thick, dependable oaks, strong and faithful. If you want some other names- Pinebark, oblivious and gentle, Pinespark, enthusiastic and optimistic, Pinestream, gentle and kind.” “Pinejaw done be a bit odd, doncha think? Maybe Pinepelt? Or Pinefur? Or Pinetail? Or Pineneedle, (a bit out there but-)”
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2021 - 14:00

oooo I like Doveflight and Owlpool!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Nov 2021 - 15:27

this looks so fun!  Loveeyes? Ghost

Name: Frostwillow
Appearance: well frost- implies white and -willow implies grey/brown/silver i think :)
very pretty but not necessarily fem (or masc)
(and they don't know how pretty they are)
Clan: thunder or river!
Brief personality: please give me ideas  Shy Ghost

Name: Dovecry
Appearance: please give me ideas  Shy Ghost
Clan: sky
Brief personality: please give me ideas  Shy Ghost

thank you so much for your help <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down