Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Character “generator”

Go down 
+14
Lilystorm
Stormy
Memories
Karuna
cocoa
Lapis
Alex
salty sal
Nacho
Kissed
Little Ripped
Middy
Triangle
Spooksjolly
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Character “generator” Empty
PostSubject: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 11:13

Saw a lot of these on the site a while ago and decided to do one. Henpaw is going to “rate” your cats’ warrior names. She is not biased at all

So

I decided that since this was such a good tool to flesh out characters I am doing something similar. You give the details you have of a future character! My cats will give you their opinions, and basically fill out the rest of the form.

Dawnfeather will give more personality based/uncommon sounding names.
Hentooth will give down-to-earth, appearance based names that sound like something straight out of a Warriors book.
Prickletail will occasionally comment on how stupid they are.
Thrushflight will comment on if the name has come up in their family history.

form:

For the form, just fill out the parts you have and we’ll do the rest! (I guess this is more a character thing at this point but I digress.

Last edited by Creepy Cocoa on Sat 23 Oct 2021 - 4:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 11:31

I wanna see how she destroys me for choosing these names for my cats

Spotlake
Nightwolf
Quaildock
And Quietstep!

Triangle

Triangle

Characters : Ospreypaw (Sk) | Emberkit (Tc)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice | Thunderclan kit
Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 12:18

These are all past/future OC names and none of them actually exist atm but here you go:

Pouncepad
Swallowstripe
Tuliptwist

(Just realized they all have alliteration-)

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 13:21

Gosh I had Hitsjolly's written out but then forumotion argh

"Spotlake? There is no such thing as a spotted lake, but, since you're WindClan, I'll assume your name has some deeper meaning. Like... since you see your reflection in a lake, and since your reflection is spotted... somewhat like that? Yes?

Nightwolf. Seriously. Did your mother have bees for brains? Or your leader? Let me tell you once and for all- it makes. No. Sense. Night-, I could, theoretically, understand, but -wolf? Humph. If RiverClan weren't our allies at the moment, I'd have a lot more to say, but for now, I apologize for insulting your mother. For now.

Quaildock? *sigh* Let me explain to you. A quail is a bird, and dock is a plant. Birds and plants are two completely separate things. I do not completely blame your mother on this, but rather whoever gave you your warrior name. Your medicine cat? I wouldn't be surprised, given ThunderClan's leadership or lack thereof.

Quietstep? Good, makes sense... you're a SkyClan cat? Well then, let me tell you, you foxing brute, the name is, as absolutely appalling and atrocious as it is, the least abhorrent thing about you. Your leadership- horrific. Your morals- shocking. Your hunting style- abominable. Your..."

"...the way you foxing hold your tails, ghastly. Ahem. Where was I?"
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 13:40

“Wait… I don’t know what Clans you are in! How am I supposed to judge you if I don’t know what Clan you’re in?!? Argh! *sigh*

Pouncepad. Pouncepad. Pounce pad. Hmm. I suppose it could make sense, if you pounce with your pads. I don’t really know what to say.

Swallowstripe? I mean… okay? I guess if you have stripes the color of a swallow… but… it’s kinda long, ain’t it? Stars and serpents, it’s hard to be judgmental when I don’t know what Clan you’re in!

Tuliptwist. Nope. Makes no sense. These were short, but it’s your fault for not telling me what Clans you’re in!”
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 13:45

This is such a cool and fun idea! I can finally participate in one of these. ^^

Here's my current bunch of kids:

-Kestrelswoop
-Silverlight
-Oakshade

and I wanna see what she thinks of a non-clan name like...

-Katana

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 14:05

Went on a bit of a ramble here but it’s really helping flesh out Hen’s character

“Kestrelswoop, mmm. It makes sense, but… isn’t it rather too long for you to remember? Shouldn’t all ThunderClan cats have names like Firfur? Stars know it’s beyond you to keep anything in your thick skulls for more than ten seconds at a time.

Silverlight. Very good name, very nice, yes. WindClan names are far superior to other Clan names, as I’m sure you have gathered. See- Silver invokes the color of his fur, while -light shows that he has a generally positive personality, and (the important part) silver light is a thing that exists. 10/10, good job.

Oakshade? I thought all ShadowClan names had to be like Deathbringer or Bloodstrike, since that is all you know about. Stars know a delicate name with deep meaning is beyond you. At least Oak Shade is something that exists- wait. Wait wait wait. Oaks don’t exist in ShadowClan. WHOA! I have it! Your mother had a secret crush on some ThunderClan cat and then they had kits and he tragically died somehow and then she named you something to tell about your origins but no one in your Clan got it because, as was previously stated, all you know about is death. And marshes. Not even marshes. You literally don’t have the brains to exist in your territory.

Katana? Cat an a? Ka ta na? How the foxing StarClan am I supposed to pronounce this? Did your mother not have the wits to think of anything? Literally? Even Dirtkit or Blackkit or Nightkit would be better than coming up with something random. Did she hack up a hairball and you thought that was your name? I would not be surprised. StarClan knows you outsiders don’t have enough brains to come up with a decent name.”
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 15:08

Oooo this is a great idea!  Thank you for making it!

My cats:

Ashstorm
Shira
Waterlily
Scarletriver (actually Scarletkit at the moment, but I thought the full name would be better)

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 16:01

“Another SkyClan mouse-brain, huh? Well, listen up. I don’t give a single foxing mouse-tail about you or your names. Although, I have to say that it’s obvious StarClan hates SkyClan. Your father named you Ashkit after the fire. It’s obvious StarClan put that in his head to show that SkyClan is a Clan of foxing brutes. I have nothing more to say.

Shira, darling, do you not have the scrap of decency required to have a decent name? Like I said, did your mother hack up a hairball and you thought that was your name? You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I understand being attached to your name, and,by extension, the life you left behind. But if you are that attached to the life of a rogue, I…”
Henpaw trails off, her mother coming to mind. She says no more about Shira.

”Waterlily? There is no such thing as a lily made out of water. I knew your leader was about as sharp as a marble but this? Stars. At least you had the decency to change your rogue name. Still. Water-Lily? May I remind you that water has nothing to do with lilies.” Henpaw frowns, recalling that she knows little about lilies. She continues with a shrug.

“Here, here is where I wonder if certain cats have the brain capacity of a hare. Scarlet river. RIVERS ARE NOT SCARLET! Even I know that, and yet you call yourself a RiverClan cat? I’m disgusted, really. Stars, why were you even named Scarletkit? That doesn’t make much sense either…

Well, this turned into more of a roasting than a rating, but it’s their fault for not being in WindClan.

I mean, not that that would influence my decision. At all.”
Back to top Go down
Kissed

Kissed

Characters : [c]heetahdawn
Clan/Rank : [c] shc t1 warrior
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 16:28

Hehehe. Only one OC so far, but welp whatever. :))

So rate Cheetahburn if ya want!! ^^; Warrior name not current obvs.

Disabled stats

Sig-pic not by me. A PNG Stock courtesy.
Credits go to Spiritwollf of DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 16:32

Only one of mine has a set in stone warrior name and thats my warrior, brookthistle!

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 16:38

I’m going to suppose this takes place after the current Cheetah/Panther topic is done just because I want to try out Panther’s personality change

“Cheetahburn? I see you look like a cheetah, but… HAHAHAHA that’s hilarious! You fell into fire, didn’t you? And they named you Cheetahburn? Bah! Glad I don’t live in ShadowCl-“ There is a sudden sound of a struggle. Several moments later…

“Cheetahburn is a perfectly wonderful warrior name. It’s much better than mine, Pantherprowl. This Henpaw character is a foxing mouse-brain. Her warrior name is going to be Hentooth, anyways. Can you think of a name that makes less sense?

Oh. She- she hasn’t woken up yet… so I guess I continue? Brookthistle? I mean, it doesn’t make too much sense, but I guess if you’re prickly, like a thistle… oh. She’s waking up now.”

“STARS CURSED FOXING BRUTE! From now on, I officially hate ShadowClan. Anyways. Brookmistle. Well, I know mistle is a herb, so… it’s a great name! Yeah!”

I had legit too much fun writing this.
Back to top Go down
salty sal

salty sal

Characters : Birchkit | Brindlekit | Firkit
Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 17:19

these are just planned names! birchwhisker of sc, brindleshine of skc, and firfur (yes) of thunderclam

birchkit | shadowclan | kit [5/15] | 027b70
brindlekit | skyclan | kit [5/15] | ae872b
firkit | thunderclan | kit [5/15] | bd0da2
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 17:31

Reading this is genuinely making me laugh, gosh I love Henpaw

Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 17:41

lol here!
Ashfall
Wolfblaze
Frostjaw

Character “generator” Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” Empty

Back to top Go down

Character “generator”
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next