Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Character “generator”

Go down 
+14
Lilystorm
Stormy
Memories
Karuna
cocoa
Lapis
Alex
salty sal
Nacho
Kissed
Little Ripped
Middy
Triangle
Spooksjolly
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

Character “generator” - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 17:42

Hen immediately starts insulting the SkC cat without even considering her name lol

"Birchwhisker? Birchwhisker? Do you literally lug around trees attached to your face? Bah! I know why your leader named you that, though- he's never even seen a birch tree! He probably thinks it's a bird or something, although that wouldn't be much better. If you want an actually decent name, people, yeet yourselves over to WindClan.

Brindleshine? Your parents are filthy tree-climbers that don't have the wits to fight fair, on the ground! You look like a boar's behind! You probably don't even have brindle markings- your parents named you Brindlekit because they don't even know what brindle markings are! Shine? Ptcha! Wolfstar is an absolute mouse-brained piece of fox-dung to even think of that name! Do you glow in the dark like a firefly? Judging by your success at hunting- yes! and no, the fact that you're currently a kit does nothing to change my perspective.

Firfur. Firfur. Firfur. Well, we've finally reached it. The point of no return. I have no words."
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Aug 2021 - 18:41

Loudpaw
Olivekit
>:3

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Aug 2021 - 8:36

“Loudpaw. Loudpaw? Ptcha. I suppose even a ShadowClan cat could see that. You’re an apprentice, though. I shall waste no more time on you.

Olivekit. I… don’t know what your warrior name will be, but I assure you it will be absolutely terrible. Well. SkyClan are mouse-brained pieces of fox-dung.

I don’t have any more to say. It’s hard to insult judge someone based off only the prefix.”
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Aug 2021 - 10:56

Aaah sorry Alexcentria didn’t see yours

“Wolfblaze? Wut? Alright, so you look like a wolf. Okay. But -blaze? Did you catch on fire at some point during your apprenticeship? Doesn’t Minkstar know that fire is not a good thing? Stars, I can see him trying to touch it. And, by the way, you aren’t a wolf. I honestly doubt if ThunderClan in general and your mother specifically would have the brains to realize that. I can see them now- taking in a wolf cub thinking it’s a cat. And then it kills them all. Seriously- you have skulls thicker than RiverClan’s, and that’s saying something.

Ashfall? Now, here is a good name. Ash- both after her ash-colored pelt and Dawnhawk’s sister. Mmm. That’s nice. -fall is a good suffix because falling ash is a thing and it brings to mind her more serious personality. 10/10, great job Ashfall. You’re awesome!

Frostjaw. Literally. First of all, say that out loud. Everyone will hear Frostpaw and think you’re an apprentice. Second. Your jaw is not made of frost. If anything, Flintstar’s brain froze over to give you that as your warrior name. Frost is at least understandable, but -jaw? (And, by the way, Frost sucks as a prefix on you.) You should be ashamed of yourself!”
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2270

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Oct 2021 - 21:13

Is this still a thing? Cuz I wanna see what she thinks of my cats

Rabbithop of SkyClan

and Mistysky of WindClan

Character “generator” - Page 2 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Oct 2021 - 22:06

if this is still open rate Swanmist, Timbersun and Marshmallow (A MALLOW IS A PLANT)

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 7:18

“I’ve mellowed out since this started. No bias.

With that said, Rabbithop is a horrible name and you should be ashamed of yourself for being named after WindClan prey. You couldn’t catch one if you tried, fox-dung you. To be honest, the prey of WindClan could kick your tail. At least the suffix makes sense.

Mistysky is a good name. Taken as a whole, it makes sense. Misty- reflects the grey of your fur, and -sky is a suitable suffix that follows logically from the prefix. A good name all around.

Swanmist. Hmm. While I can’t claim to have seen a swan, I doubt they are… mist. Swan makes sense. You’re quiet and have white fur. Mist? I don’t see how, exactly, that follows.

Timbersun? Who is th- oh. My baby brother’s getting his warrior name! Eeee! Oh gosh Timber we need to go hunting together soon!!! … Ahem. *serious face*. Timber- reflects your strength as well as your brown pelt. -sun shows your bright spirit and cheerfulness. A more symbolic name.

Marshmallow. Hmm. Marsh- makes sense for a ShadowClan cat. I.. don’t really- wait, isn’t mallow a plant? Hmm… I don’t know if mallow grows in the marsh, but if it does, that’s a logical name.”
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 7:49

AAAA I LOVE THESE

Downtuft, (I should note he was named after his father, Barleytuft <3)
Softbreeze
Shyfawn
Sneezing....I go back and forth between two suffixes so we'll go with Sneezingreed
Stormberry
& Whisperingvoice!

Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 8:00

My kitties warrior names: Dandelionflight, Cherrycloud, and Dappledlight.

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 8:02

Alright take two with some actual warrior names this time

Loudnose (I know you basically already did his but I'm putting this here just in case)
Oliverain
Pheasantpounce

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 8:08

hen can be brutal!

Wisteriabloom
Primroselight
Muddythorn
Mistle(dove?)

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 8:12

“Downtuft… makes sense, I guess. Not at first glance. Down is soft… not exactly like your personality but it does remind one of your sister. -tuft… is, sorta, associated with down. Hmm? Named after your father? Well, that makes more sense. I can symapthize- I was named after my aunt. Not a bad name, and it does remind one of WindClan.

Softbreeze. Ah. Soft- reminds one of your brother, and… I guess you have soft fur? -breeze is a… nonthreatening suffix. I suppose it fits you. It does flow off the tongue and follows logically, so, a good name. Not a warrior’s name, but you’re not a warrior.

Shyfawn. Who would name their kit Shykit? Not threatening at all, by the stars. ‘Oh, look out, it’s Shyfawn, run for your lives!’. Yeah. Right. It does fit the queen that you are, and follows logically… but it’s a terrible name for a warrior.

Sneezingreed? Stars above, your mother had thistledown for a brain. First of all, don’t name your kit Sneezingkit. That’s hare-brained. Secondly, even I know reeds don’t sneeze. Ptcha, you’ve sneezed away your brain if you think that’s a good name. What’s wrong with Whitepelt, I ask you? What’s with these outlandish names that make no sense? Ah. RiverClan. I’m disappointed but not surprised. If you have another suffix in mind, I’d like to hear it.

Stormberry? Oh, by the Dark Forest you hare-brains. Stormkit is a good name, a bit melodramatic but acceptable. A good suffix would be… anything other than Berry. Seriously. Storms are not berries. Berries are not storms. You don’t even look like a Berry. -Berry is a hare-brained suffix, anyways. Not threatening, makes no sense, subpar all around. The only reason I’m not going harder on you is you’re ThunderClan, and I’m trying to make a good impression on ThunderClan.

Whisperingvoice. Bit of a mouthful, ain’t it? Don’t quite get why your mother named you Whisperingkit, but that’s her decision. Leader did you a favor there. -voice done saved your hide, making a logical name that does, kinda, flow off the tongue. I’m favorably impressed…”
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 8:25

And now, future names:

Blossombounce: basically a longfurred lynx point with spots on their back. Head-in-the-clouds relaxed and can't seem to focus on one thing at a time. Transitioned from she-cat to tom. Thunderclan.

Eaglerise: Your average oriental marbled brown tabby. Lazy, but shows his true fighting spirit in battle. Thunderclan.

Forestwatcher: Brown mackerel tabby with green eyes. Sweet and caring, yet has trouble trusting others. Would rather hide than talk to others. Riverclan.

Cloudstream: Fluffy white cat with grey splotches, her body gets more grey the closer it gets to her tail. Slight curved ears. Heavy Starclan follower, she would kill for the starry cats in the sky. Skyclan but maybe River x Sky origins

I have more but I'll save em for later

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 8:29

“Dandelionflight, eh? Long as your cowardly tails, ain’t it? What sorta mother named you? How long did it take you to learn your own name? Dandelionflight, Dandelionflight, Djsbdkcheduchd. Can’t even say it, eh? It does… make some sort of sense. Dandelion seeds do “fly”, wonder what Wolfy boy was thinking when he named you.

Cherrycloud? Listen ‘ere- Cherries ain’t clouds. Clouds aren’t even cherry-colored. I’ve never seen a cherry, but I know they’re red. You’re red- at least the prefix makes sense. -cloud, though. Mm. I feel kinda bad for you- Minkstar done mess it up again, the hare-brain.

Dappledlight? Heh, didn’t know ShadowClan cats even knew what light was. I supposed it makes sense- you’re dappled, light-hearted I guess, and dappled light is a thing. Eh. Suppose it works- not threatening at all. Better fitted for a medicine cat… or not.

*unbelieving snort* I still don’t believe it. Loudkit. Your poor mother had mud in her ears… or her brain. Now, this situation could still be salvaged with Loudvoice or Loudcall, but no. Flintidiot just had to name you something that made less sense than a hare in a river. I don’t- I can’t- it’s so bad, I just- -nose is a subpar suffix at the best of times, and this is just… ugh…

Oliverain? Stars have mercy. Rain ain’t olive colored. You got eyes, hare-brain? You’re not even really olive colored, and then Wolfy boy had to go and ruin another situation. I’ve an idea- how about I name everyone? Then we’ll have actual names. That’ll be the day.

Fehfhoush? What? Oh, Pheasantpounce. Okay… that’s the longest name yet, I think. You gonna trip over your own name. By the time you finish introducing yourself it’ll be leaf-bare. Pheasants don’t pounce. And that… whatdoyoucallit, alliteration, makes it fumble off the tongue like… a pheasant pouncing, I guess. Trying saying it five times fast, then talk to me.

Brutal? Ptcha, I’m never-

SkyClan.

Hmm.

Primrose is a foxing long name- oh, by the way, language warning for you young kits. Bit late, but who cares. It’s a foxing dumb name, too. Primrose is a flower, what you’re saying is a kit could shred you into mousefodder. -light ain’t a good suffix either. Even a bat could tell primroses don’t glow or anything- oh. I’ll lay off the bat part. Still. What the name is telling me is that you’ve less spine than a flower, and your mother wanted to tell that to the world. Ptcha, I’ve no respect.

Muddythorn? You step on thorns a lot? Listen here, SkyClan scum, you fox-hearts are worth less than crow-food. As long as I live I’ll never forget your ruthlessness. One day you’ll regret what you did, you piles of mousefodder. If I have it my way, we’ll have four Clans in the forest again, and you dirt-eaters will be only an unpleasant memory.

Give me a sec to recover. Okay. Wisteriabloom? Bit long, ain’t it? Still, makes sense, flows off the tongue. Decent name, I guess.

Mistle…dove? Mistle is a plant, lady. Or a bird- but it ain’t a dove. That’s like naming someone Liontiger, or Butterflymoth. Flint done ruin something again, hasn’t he? Go ask him if you can change it to -bloom or -shine, depending on which you were named after.”
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Oct 2021 - 10:42

“*sigh* Alright. Time for school, little children! Keep your foxing mouths shut or I’ll claw your eyes out. Blossombounce. Blossoms don’t bounce. Long name. Alliteration is foxing. I’m tired of this.

Eaglerise? Okay, I’m kinda interested. Makes… a decent amount of sense. The rising eagle… kind poetic-like. Decent name, I guess.

Forestwatcher is the longest, most hare-brained name. Is that literally all you do? Watch a foxing forest? Buzz off, weirdo.

Cloudstream. If it’s a SkyClan name, it’s a hare-brained name. I’ve said what I thin’ about this three times over.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character “generator”   Character “generator” - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character “generator”
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next