Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA

Go down 
+6
Reaper King
Nacho
Lapis
Karuna
JJ
RainyHeart
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA   Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySun 1 Aug 2021 - 20:19

Cat Name : Basilkit

Clan : ShadowClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : The medicine cat is one of the most important and influential members of their clan.  Their skills are the cornerstone of the entire clan's health and prosperity; if they weren't there to heal, advise, and watch over every member, illness and afflictions would soon reduce the entire population of the forest.  Daily, however, medicine cats collect many different types of herbs to be used in treatments and diagnose sickness among their clanmates.  They must have a watchful eye and persuasive demeanor so that they can guide even the most stubborn or secretive cat into their den.  Medicine cats must stand apart from clan rivalries and collaborate with their fellow medicine cats in times of need, while also still putting the health of their clanmates first.  There are certain things medicine cats must swear away when they take the position, such as taking a mate or having kits of their own to avoid distraction and bias.  They must travel to the Moonstone every half-moon to speak with StarClan about both the state of the living world and the dead, and use the information gained to protect the forest as well as preserve the Warrior Code.  As well, they must travel with and guide their young clanmates on Moonstone journeys so that their training can be completed.  While it is not forbidden for medicine cats to fight if needed, their first duty is to heal injuries rather than inflict them, and mainly act as support on the battlefield.  Eventually one day, all medicine cats must pass down their knowledge to an apprentice, training them well until they are deemed ready to take on their mentor's burden and continue the cycle of training and succession.

What would you do with this position? :  I believe Basilkit would be the perfect fit for the medicine cat of ShadowClan due to both her personality as well as in-character circumstances.  She has a kind, empathetic soul and truly wants the best for all her clanmates, however fulfilling that dream on the normal path of a warrior would be difficult.  With her health condition extended hunting trips and long wars would exhaust her and put her at risk of serious injury, or even death.  As a medicine cat though, she would mostly be helping her clanmates from the safety of camp and gathering herbs from the forest at her own pace.  There may be times where she needs a little extra support from the clan, such as during battles or high-risk situations, which would lead to fun roleplay opportunities for both myself and others.  Basil would not be one to start a lot of controversy or drama, but rather just be a comforting, friendly, and trustworthy face that you know you can always rely on.  The path of a healer would benefit Basilkit's life far more than the path of a warrior, and as a character, it would take her to interesting places.  As a roleplayer, my goal in achieving this rank would be to gain an increased commitment to the site once more and expand my writing knowledge and experience.  Through Basilkit I would try to interact with as many characters and topics as I can and am needed to, being an active member of the clan.  I love seeing engaging medicine cats who affect the forest's environment and their clans, and I'd do my best to play that role as well.

Why do you think you deserve this position? :  I believe that I can handle the position of medicine cat because I have already held a high rank on the site in the past, and I know what the role entails.  Of course, being a medicine cat is different from being a leader or deputy, but I'm confident that I can adapt and learn the responsibilities of the role quickly and efficiently.  In recent times my activity on site has been unpredictable, but I have confidence that going forward I will be able to commit myself to roleplay much more than I've been able to.  If anything comes up I will be sure to be open and informative about any delays.  I also believe that my writing style will lend itself well to the rank, as I am usually very descriptive and detail-oriented.

Recommendations : JJ, Karuna, Lapis, Nacho, Reaper King, Memories, kjSage, Badger, Tara

Last edited by RainyHeart on Mon 9 Aug 2021 - 15:12; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA   Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptyFri 6 Aug 2021 - 18:24

hab recommend
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA   Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptyFri 6 Aug 2021 - 18:25

Recommended!

Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA   Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptyFri 6 Aug 2021 - 18:38

Recommended :3

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA   Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptyFri 6 Aug 2021 - 19:47

Recommended!

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA   Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySat 7 Aug 2021 - 11:43

Recommend!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA   Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 19:01

Recommend!

kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA   Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptySun 8 Aug 2021 - 19:51

Recommend! :D

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

PostSubject: Re: Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA   Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptyMon 9 Aug 2021 - 13:59

Recommended~

Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3027

PostSubject: Re: Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA   Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptyMon 9 Aug 2021 - 15:10

Reccomend!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA   Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA EmptyMon 9 Aug 2021 - 20:09

Please congratulate Rainy and their character Basilkit on becoming Shadowclan's new MCA!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA   Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Basilkit for ShadowClan MCA
Page 1 of 1