Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

at least I'm trying [solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

at least I'm trying [solo] Empty
PostSubject: at least I'm trying [solo]   at least I'm trying [solo] EmptySat 10 Jul 2021 - 2:22

Yew was going to Shadowclan. He was going to do it. Surely, if Ivory had done it then it couldn't be so hard. He could stop being a coward if he wanted to.

It's not like he was running away from anything.

It's not like he had caught a glimpse of a Windclan Warrior that had set him on edge.

Even though he had only had a moment's eye-contact with the black cat from a fair distance, there was a familiar flash in his icy gaze that made him think, just for a split second, that it could be Dawnhawk. But that was a stupid idea. Why would his father be in Windclan of all places? It wasn't like he was a drifting loner with no friends and no place to call home. Like Yew.

So maybe he had fled.

It wouldn't be the first time.

Just like his run from Thunderclan, he payed little attention to where his long legs were taking him, just that they were going in the direction of the marshes and pine trees. Luckily, he had abandoned his Asylum fix pelt long ago, since he knew that most clan cats wouldn't take kindly to a pelt-wearing rouge. With good reason, as well.

To distract himself from the burning in his lungs, he wondered what Ivory's life was like now. Better than how his was going, there was no doubt there. What if she's changed her name? Become a real warrior? It had been a while since he had seen his sister, but was eager to catch up on her life. Especially if they avoided talking about his. Not that he had much to tell, anyways.

Eventually, he had to stop running and took a quick break, desperately trying to get his breath back. The ground beneath his paws felt strange, like smooth, but slightly gravely stone. The sun had started to set, but through the dusky light, a bright beam of yellow cut through his vision. Only as it grew larger did he realise that the roaring sound wasn't only the blood in his ears, but also the thing moving towards him at an unforgiving rate.

A car.

He remembered them from Eos's stories. Although, he didn't have time to recall what they did to you before the force hit him.

He lay there, bleeding, the night air pressing I around him.

The roaring stopped. The headlights cut. And then everything disappeared.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down

at least I'm trying [solo]
Page 1 of 1