Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When All Is Said And All Is Done... (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

When All Is Said And All Is Done... (solo) Empty
PostSubject: When All Is Said And All Is Done... (solo)   When All Is Said And All Is Done... (solo) EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 23:36

Pinewhisker's wounds were barely healing, but his heart ached more, with fury, disturbance and bitter regret. His whole life had prooved to be a maze of wrong turns, and bramble thorns made every step to be just another bit of pain, with no reward at the end. He couldn't open his mouth to say anything, he didn't want to. Not even to Blacktwig. He was barely training with Stillpaw lately, just batting at dried leaves, absently, from his den. The night sky glowed brilliantly above his head. The warrior longed for freedom. He could no longer find 'home' in ThunderClan. His mother had dropped him there when he was little, then went back to ShadowClan and died. Father followed soon after. His sister disappeared, came back mad and died. Three of his daughters were dead. His own mate betrayed him. Cloverpool died. He was all alone, and not even his best friend could help him with the pain. He dragged his paws on the ground as he paced away from camp, putting more and more distance between himself and the pain. The monlight revealed a bony, unkept tom with cunning emerald eyes , not the prideful, strong and well fed Pinewhisker. He pushed past Fourtrees, looking around in the shadowy clearing before continuing, deeper and deeper into enemy territory. And past that too. He breathed in fresh air, swishing his tail in delight.

"Welcome, freedom." he meowed to himself, eyes shining brighter than stars. When you had no home, what else to do than find one?

And with that he vanished from Clan territory.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down

When All Is Said And All Is Done... (solo)
Page 1 of 1