Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Approach:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

A New Approach: Empty
PostSubject: A New Approach:   A New Approach: EmptyWed 23 Jun 2021 - 16:44

As he'd promised during the young tom's ceremony the day prior, Kestrelswoop was quietly entering the apprentice's den in order to awaken his new apprentice. He scanned the various pelts that littered the vicinity and zeroed in on the one he was there for... or at least... he hoped it was the right one. That same day of Starling's ceremony, Harrier had also recieved his. The twins were usually confused for each other and Kerath wasn't an exception to that. Hopefully, as he got to know Starling better, he'd be able to distinguish him from his brother quicker and easier.

He carefully prodded the diluted tortoiseshell pelt while praying to StarClan that this wasn't Harrier. "Starlingpaw? It's time for your first day of training. Meet me at the camp's entrance and I'll explain what we'll be doing for today." the warrior instructed before backing out of the den and making his way over to the designated meeting spot.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: A New Approach:   A New Approach: EmptyThu 24 Jun 2021 - 11:09

Luckily Kestrelswoop had gotten it right, and managed to rise the correct apprentice. Yellow eyes blinked open slowly as Starlingpaw awakened from his sleep next to his brother. As he stood from his nest, he eyed his sibling for a moment, a pang of jealousy that he got to sleep in some, but he was older, even if it was by a moment. It made sense that he left for his training first!

The diluted tortoiseshell tom pulled himself out of the den, not really minding where he put his paws. The semi fluffy tom looked out at the camp, but then moved over to where his mentor was. "Okay, what are we doing today?" He wanted to know, and he wasn't really going to be patient if he didn't get his answer.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: A New Approach:   A New Approach: EmptyWed 30 Jun 2021 - 21:35

The warrior greeted the apprentice with a nod and a lopsided smile once he saw him approach. "Morning Starlingpaw. For your first day of training, we'll be touring all of the borders first, starting with the one we share with RiverClan. On the way to each border, I'll also be showing you the more important places within our clan's territory or just notable places in general. Afterward, we'll end today's training off with a quick hunting lesson. Once that's over, you'll be free to go do what you want but, don't do anything that'll have me regret that decision. I'll most likely be the first to know if you disobey." The tom got up from where he sat and stretched for a second before continuing, "Alright. Let's head on out then. I'm sure you want to get this started already." Kerath beckoned the apprentice to follow with a flick of his tail as he led him out of the camp.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like he promised, their first destination was going to be the River but before they got there, he led them over to the Stony Hollow which was in the same direction as where they were traveling. He was going to make these stops quick so they'd be able to keep a brisk, yet comfortable pace throughout the tour.

"Starlingpaw, this place here's called the Stony Hollow." he said as he waved a paw in the direction of the stone structure. "It's usually a good place to practice sparring or just good ol' hunting in the surrounding area. I know you can see that there's an entrance but unfortunately, we won't be able to go inside this time. It's currently quite flooded I'd rather not risk your life nor mine. Many of cats have drowned there so I'm warning you to not go in there at all, especially by yourself. Don't even think of dragging others here either. It isn't safe for anyone right now. The water will slowly start to freeze over during leaf-fall and is fully frozen once leaf-bare's in full force. You can visit this place again once it's safe to."

Kestrelswoop allowed the apprentice to somewhat take a closer peek but nudged him back once he decided that they've spent enough time there. "Okay. It's finally time to go to our first border stop. C'mon. We won't be spending too much time in each place as we have much to do."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't take long for the duo to arrive at their destination. He strategically chose to lead them to a section of the river that was closest to Sunningrocks so they could view both without having to walk much more. The river's rushing water usually made him feel a bit uneasy, especially now that it's running the fastest. He made sure to keep them both at a safe distance before speaking, "Like promised, here's the River, also known as the border we share with RiverClan. Right now, it's flowing at it's fastest so try to keep a safe distance from the edges. You don't know how to swim and the banks can get a bit slippery. Do not attempt to cross the river since it's a dangerous stunt overall. First off, it's a border. I'm very sure RiverClan would not be pleased with having rowdy ThunderClan apprentices trespass to their side just for some laughs and entertainment. Secondly, say you do decide to try to leap to the other side but you miss. Normally, you'd be hoping for someone to be around to rescue you but if you fall in and nobody's around to save you... you get the rest I hope." He knew he was being a bit more stern than normal but he needed to make sure this apprentice was well aware of all the consequences that could result from misbehavior.

"Alright. Hopefully I've made myself clear as to what I expect you to not do." He stepped a bit closer to their next stop but refrained from going too close. "That place with the rocks over there is the infamous Sunningrocks. It's a place best used for relaxing and spending quality time with others under the sun. However, it's not as innocent as it seems. It's been the site of many gruesome battles over countless moons between both these clans. I won't go closer than this since it currently belongs to RiverClan -a sad fact- and they're very defensive about it and I'd rather not get us both in big trouble." As before, he allowed the apprentice to take a look around but this time, he made sure to keep him relatively close.

The brown and white tom brought the other's attention back on him, getting ready to head to their next border stop. "Starlingpaw, do you have any questions of the places you've seen so far before we continue on?"

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: A New Approach:   A New Approach: EmptyWed 7 Jul 2021 - 10:41

While everything seemed interesting at first, the fact that they wouldn't be exploring anywhere outside the territory disappointed him, though he didn't really show it. Of course he frowned as soon as Kestrelswoop told him not to cause trouble once their training ended. The dilute tom let out a small huff, not daring to say anything about it just yet. As soon his mentor told him to head out he followed.

-

Starlingpaw paused as soon as Kestrelswoop did. Yellow eyes taking in the Stoney Hollow. A good place to do many things, but flooded? Hmm.. Many thoughts passed through the tom's mind. Of course he wasn't going to stay away like his mentor wanted. For right now he was going to be good, but maybe he could get Harrierpaw or one of the others to join him in exploring it later.

When he was nudged back, the apprentice tore his eyes away from the weird looking structure. They weren't going to spend a lot of time at these stops. So Starlingpaw made sure to keep these things in mind for later use.

-

Yellow eyes widened as soon as they reached the River. There was something interesting about this place to him. Maybe it would hold many good things in the future, but there was one thing he was certain about. He didn't like the water. He hardly ever liked it when it rained. Maybe he would get too close today, but he was certainly going to come back to see if he could find a Riverclan cat. Maybe he could challenge one to a fight, and prove Thunderclan was better. Most of the warnings Kestrelswoop presented went over his head. He wasn't really paying attention to them.

The Tortie tom, was a little delayed in following his mentor closer to the Sunning Rocks. Yellow eyes scanning over the rocks. So they used to belong to Riverclan? Why did Thunderclan not take them back? Sure battles were battles but it looked clear to him that these Stones were on Thunderclan's side. "Why are the Stones not ours? It's clearly on our side. Why don't we take them?" He asked. He was certain that Kestrelswoop was going to give him some stupid answer that wasn't going to make any sense. But he had to ask anyway.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Approach:   A New Approach: Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Approach:
Page 1 of 1