Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) Empty
PostSubject: Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)   Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:35 pm

There came a cry from the nursery. It was the yowl of a she-cat as pain clenched her stomach. She was about to give birth.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)   Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:41 pm

(Should i post here? Yeah, i should, but i'm 'missing' XD )

Swiftstar poked his head in. "Rainfall! I'll go get the medicine cat. " He said, his paws already thumping away before he had finished speaking his words.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) DeQnfBirth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) UTs4eBirth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) CmOB3Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) Swufty

Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)   Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:33 am

occ:umm can i post as rosey come to calm rainy? pez

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)   Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:20 pm

OoC: As a ghostly figment of Rain's, sure

Rainfall gasped.
"Hurry, Swiftstar!"
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)   Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:38 pm

OoC: Please ignore this double post, I am only satisfying the needs of my unborn children and their frivolous impatience.

Two kits magically appeared, Rainfall's belly was regular sized, she named them Raccoonkit and Wingkit, they lived out the next 6 months as healthy kits, they became apprentices, lived a long happy life.

OoC: Then Raccoon met her horrible end, a brutal mauling by wolves. The end. :3
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)   Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:36 pm

occ:gosh thats t...tearable. *crys*

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)   Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:56 pm

OoC: Rose, I'm kidding about the end. I'm just kinda mad at about half the younger generation of Windclan members. I've upset Sparkle, Dapple, Raccoon, and Silky. Raccoon wanted me to continue her ceremony, so she PMed me to, and when I replied, "Your..what???" She goes, "oh nvm" which came across to me as her thinking I'm stupid. Sooo, I'm just helping her get along faster. If she wants to be an apprentice, then she gets an unceremonial birth and an extra self-esteem boost from her mother. :3
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)   Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 am

occ: you didnt upset me. :)

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)   Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:00 pm

OoC: Oh, then I failed. >.>
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)   Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:17 pm

occ: i fail alot. but your an awesome person

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)   Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:32 pm

OCC: WAIT A MINUET, Raccoon you are an apperentice now, when did this happen, am I an apperentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)   Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Birth of Wing and Raccoon (Moon, you're needed since you're the only active meddie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: