Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Picking Up the Pieces of My Past (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Picking Up the Pieces of My Past (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Picking Up the Pieces of My Past (closed)   Picking Up the Pieces of My Past (closed) EmptyWed 2 Jun 2021 - 8:17

Stormpaw hummed softly as she trotted to the typical spot she'd see Crystal at. At first, seeing the the she-kit brought her tremendous pain, reminding her oh so painfully of Dace. But.. Slowly, she began to care for her. Perhaps.. Perhaps this was her second chance to take care of Dace, to properly make sure Dace would live the fullest extent of her life. Perhaps.. Perhaps it was a second chance for her, too. She'd failed to protect the first Dace.. but she wouldn't fail the carbon copy of Dacedream she'd found in Twolegplace.

She'd seen Crystal many times since their first encounter. Almost always in front of or near where Dennis had stayed (even though she'd long told Crystal her uncle Dennis went back to the Clans) and they sometimes even spent the entire day together. Once, Stormpaw had brought back a flat shrew, from the Twoleg den that she'd stolen some from with Elsa once before.

Soon, the tortoiseshell pelt of Crystal came into view. There's my Dace! She surprised herself momentarily with her thoughts. Her Dace? It was true Stormpaw felt a strong urge to protect the kit from anything and everything, but to call Crystal hers...

Still, it.. It didn't feel wrong. "Crystal! I'm so happy to see you again, my little minnow." Stormpaw purred. She'd explained a long time ago that a dace was a type of minnow. "How are you? I brought a quail back!" The smoky gray tabby purred, shuffling aside to reveal the bird she'd brought back to feed Crystal. Her foot had healed just fine thanks to Dennis, though it bent slightly to the left more than her other paws, and had a good dosage of scars on it, but it didn't hurt to walk on, and didn't hinder her walking ability, either.

Back to top Go down

Picking Up the Pieces of My Past (closed)
Page 1 of 1