Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Home sweet home (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flowerlilly

Flowerlilly

Clan/Rank : Windclan kit, Thunderclan kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 29

Home sweet home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Home sweet home (open)   Home sweet home (open) EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 7:30

In the midst of everything...the warriors returning from border patrols, apprentices returning from hunting or training, a newly born Tom kit awoke in the nursery. The kit, Pinekit to be exact, crawled over to the nursery entrance, trying to find light. He crawled out into the warm sun and looked around. His eyes grew wide as he padded around, accidentally going in wabboly circles. Soon, a cat approached him. "Stand back, intruder," Pinekit yelled in a squeaky voice as the other cat came nearer. He crouched down in a sloppy position.

Flowerkit

Home sweet home (open) Image14
Pinekit

Home sweet home (open) Image17
Moonkit

Last edited by Flowerlilly on Fri 15 Aug 2014 - 7:49; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (open)   Home sweet home (open) EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 7:38

Goldenrose padded over to the new youngster. "Intruder? I think you may be talking about yourself! I haven't seen you 'round here before. I'm Goldenrose." The beautiful golden she-cat sat down and curled her tail over her her paws, her fur sparkling in the sunlight.

Home sweet home (open) Image13

Home sweet home (open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (open)   Home sweet home (open) EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 16:01

Dapple kit, a little brown and black tom awoke. He saw a kit playing with an warrior. He padded over to see what they were doing. "Watcha doin'?" He asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet home (open)   Home sweet home (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Home sweet home (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-