Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh, um..! (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Oh, um..! (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Oh, um..! (closed)   Oh, um..! (closed) EmptyFri 7 May 2021 - 0:43

Sneezingpaw stared at the ground as she ungracefully plopped each foot down, a dumb grin on her maw, and her tail swishing in circles behind her. She was counting each step for took. Why, you might ask? Well, Sneezingpaw and Mountainpaw had been curious which side of the river was longest before the border hit, so they'd decided to do a little test. Currently, Sneezingpaw was walking from the edge of the river at camp towards the very end of the SkyClan border.

"Three hundred eighty-seven... Three hundred eighty-eight.. Three hundred eighty-nine... Three hundred ninety! Three hundred ninety-one..--" She suddenly paused in her tracks, one foot raised midstep as she hear the rustling of bushes. Making a mental note this was her three hundredth ninety-second step, she blinking at the cat in front of her, chirping out a friendly, "Hiya! I'm Sneezingpaw, nice to meet you! What's your na--" before abruptly pausing

"O-oh! It's, um, you. Uh, sorry I'm just... Counting.. pawsteps.." Awkwardly, she shrunk back, feeling slightly uncomfortable as she stared at Ashstorm; one of the SkyClanners who claimed to be her family.

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Oh, um..! (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, um..! (closed)   Oh, um..! (closed) EmptyFri 7 May 2021 - 13:17

Ashstorm went out to hunt originally, but she found herself walking by the river that marked the moment of when everything changed in her life.  The cold water now thawed with the with the nice new-leaf air.  Slight wind picked up, but not much and it carried the smell of the beautiful corncockle flowers that were not too far away.  The grass was soft under her paws and the birds song cheerful songs complimenting the sound of the calmly flowing river.  Today would be a nice perfect day, if she was not still haunted by the memories of everything that had happened there.

Now the river that was once somewhere that she enjoyed going, just reminded her of the cat that she killed and her throwing her brother into the river.  She was assured by him that she almost did kill him and ended up learning the truth of what happened in the nursery.  This river, once filled with piece, joy, and serenity, now led her to think of change, pain, and death.

A voice broke through her thoughts.  Someone was... counting?  She went to see who they were as she could not see them though the bush.  She squeezed herself through and was surprised with who she saw in front of her.  Sneezingpaw seemed just as startled to see Ashstorm as Ashstorm was to see her.  Although, probably Sneezingpaw was more afraid to see her and Ashstorm was just surprised and sort of happy to see that her kit was doing... well.

"Um, hi Sneezingpaw.  I was just..." Thinking about the cat I killed. "Hunting."  She could not tell her daughter the truth, that would only make her more afraid.  "It's, um, nice to see you."

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Oh, um..! (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, um..! (closed)   Oh, um..! (closed) EmptySat 22 May 2021 - 0:15

"It's, er, uh, nice to see you...r doin' well!" She mewed, awkwardly. Sneezingpaw was never a very good liar, and while Ashstorm seemed quite nice, the speckled molly hadn't been looking forward to their next visit. So instead she told Ashstorm a truth, as Sneezingpaw would never wish any I'll towards any cat.

"Do, uhm, SkyDwellers eat fishies too? Is that why you're over here by-- achoo!-- the river?" Sneezingpaw asked, looking down at the water and definitely not at Ashstorm. Three hundred ninety two. Three hundred ninety two. Three hundred ninety two. She thought, trying not to forget and have to restart her counting, because that would be confusing and Sneezingpaw didn't want to feel upside downy brain again. Sniffling, Sneezingpaw stole a peak up at Ashstorm. She was very fluffy and very pretty. She looked like she'd make a good snuggle companion.

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Oh, um..! (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, um..! (closed)   Oh, um..! (closed) EmptyFri 28 May 2021 - 12:12

"It's, um, good to see that you're doing well also," she said.  Clearly, and somewhat understandably, Sneezingpaw was not that happy to see her.  She was trying to not make this awkward, but that seemed pretty impossible to do at the moment.  She cleared her throat, not knowing what to say next.  Thankfully, Sneezingpaw spoke before she had to.

"No, uh, Skyclanners don't really catch fish that much.  I was just... taking a walk."  There was a pause after she spoke as she thought of what else to say.  Sneezingpaw seemed happy in Riverclan and all she wanted was for her children to be happy now.  "Listen, uh, Sneezingpaw," her voice calm, with a slightly sad tone in it, but mostly filled with concern.  "I'm sorry about what happened at the Gathering.  I didn't mean to scare you.  I was just so excited to see you alive, but I get how you were skeptical of me."  She looked at Sneezingpaw, noticing that she seemed healthy.  At least she was healthy and happy there.  Even if she could somehow convince Sneezingpaw to come back with her to Skyclan, would she want to take her back?  She probably has friends and those she considers family there.  And Skyclan, especially her family, was just filled with drama.  Maybe... maybe her being carried off by the hawk was actually a blessing to Sneezingpaw, even if it was a curse to Ashstorm.

"Riverclan seems to be treating you wonderfully.  I get why you wouldn't want to leave.  Ashstorm looked down.  I...I'd get it if you never want to see me again, and I will respect that if you do.  I just..."  She looked at the river and then back at her daughter.  "Wish that you wouldn't mind sharing a fish with me sometimes, but that is completely up to you."

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh, um..! (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, um..! (closed)   Oh, um..! (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, um..! (closed)
Page 1 of 1