Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome little ones{closed}

Go down 
+2
RoawImKoatt
FireDaisy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Welcome little ones{closed} Empty
PostSubject: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 18:14

Spottedpelt walked into camp with the cold snowkit in her mouth. She set down the kit then sat down by her trying to keep her warm. She hoped that her friend daisyheart wouldn't mind two more kits. She waited for crowpaw to come in with quillkit. She licked snow kit making sure the kit stayed warm. "welcome to camp little one." she said smiling. She saw daisyheart watching her kit lilykit and called her over.

Daisyheart noticed spottedpelt with a little kit and wondered what was going on. She told lilykit to behave then went to see them. "hi spottedpelt what do you have here is she your?" she asked looking down at the kit but spottedpelt shook her head so she wondered where this kit came from.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptySun 14 Jan 2018 - 19:15

Crowpaw put down Quillkit and started licking the kit to keep it warm "Hello Daisyheart" he said quickly and then continued licking the kit.

Welcome little ones{closed} Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

Characters : (B)lazingkit- Flame-pelted tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. (L)ilykit- Slender, golden tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and a long tail, (F)irekit, orange tabby she-kit with green eyes
Clan/Rank : (B)-ThunderClan (L)-ThunderClan
Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 11:55

Lilykit scampered over to where her mother was talking with Crowpaw and Spottedpelt, her eyes bright with curiosity. "Hi, Crowpaw and Spottedpelt!" Then she saw the the two new kits. They were shivering, huddled together in the cold. Lilykit cocked her head for a heartbeat, studying them. New playmates! she thought gleefully. But wait! Lilykit paused. What if these new kits were intruders? The golden tabby she-kit squirmed out of Daisyheart's legs and prowled up to the two kits.
"What are you intruders doing here? This is ThunderClan territory!" Suddenly she sprang, claws unsheathed, teeth bared, and pounced on Quillkit.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 12:06

Spottedpelt said hi then hissed as lilykit jumped at quillkit. She quickly grabbed her by the scruff. "these kits are not intruders we found them in the forest freezing." she said with lilykit in her mouth.

Daisyheart told lilykit to behave and what did the kit do she didn't listen. She grabbed lilykit from spottedpelt and held her close. "never attack a weak cold kit." she hissed at her daughter.

Ooc: I'm sorry I just couldn't wait for quillkit after I saw what lilykit did

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
FiretailCat

FiretailCat

Characters : Quillkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan (Kit)
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyMon 15 Jan 2018 - 12:12

Quillkit wiggled, still lightly batting at anything near her in case of another kit attack. "Nooo! I'm not an in-intruder. I want milk!" She angirly mewed, still hungry and a bit cold.

OOC: Is fine I am here now

Back to top Go down
http://gingerbreadsandwich.tumblr.com
Firedance

Firedance

Characters : (B)lazingkit- Flame-pelted tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. (L)ilykit- Slender, golden tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and a long tail, (F)irekit, orange tabby she-kit with green eyes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018 - 22:25

Lilykit struggled fiercely in her mother's grip, paws flailing. Somehow I always end up like this in the end! she thought to herself. Lilykit sniffed, casting a disdainful glance at the two kits. "They smell strange, so they are intruders." she retorted. "Let me chase them out, Mommy! They're a danger to the Clan! Spottedpelt! Crowpaw! Help me!" she begged.
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 3:44

Crowpaw shook his head "No Lilykit. They don't have parents, they would have died.
And a true warrior help those in need. Now they need someone to take care of them so Spottedpelt and I came to ask you'r mother if she could take care of them too
" he meowed and looked at Daisyheart.

OOC: Daisy I'm scared of you... Anime is scary.. They kill animals... Since the day O saw that I'm scared for my life of anime...

Welcome little ones{closed} Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Characters : {D}aypaw TC, {B}rightkit SkC, {M}ottledkit TC, {Da}ndelionkit RC
Clan/Rank : {D} ThunderClan Apprentice, {B} SkyClan Kit, {M} ThunderClan Kit, {Da} RiverClan Kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 6:36

Daypaw was sleeping in the apprentice den when she heard the commotion outside. She lifted her head and rose, curiosity in her golden eyes. She left her nest to go check it out, and saw her mother, Lilykit, Crowpaw, and Spottedpelt, as well as two unknown cats. The girl strolled towards them in a laid back manner. ”Hey mom, who’s this?” She asked, gesturing to the two. She wasn’t one to make a big deal about outsiders, especially when they were little kits.

”Are we adopting them?” Asked Daisyheart’s firstborn, looking kind of excited at this. She wouldn’t mind helping raise them, now that she was a bit older she could help raise her siblings, perhaps more than she’d helped with Lilykit. Who by the way was struggling to free herself and get at the two lone kits.

Dandelionkit of RiverClan - 5/15
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 18:00

Lilykit craned her neck, trying to sniff the two new kits. "Well, I guess new denmates means I can have more cats to play with," she mused. "Okay, Spottedpelt and Crowpaw. I guess they can stay. What are your names? If you're going to sleep with us, then I get to sleep in the middle. Mommy, let go of me and I'll show the new kits around camp. Then we'll play RiverClan invaders."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 18:23

OOC: we still need snowkit to post.

Ic: she giggled and set lilykit down. "sure I can take them." she said smiling.

Spottedpelt nodded. "the white one is snowkit and the other one is quillkit." she said there names. "daiayheart can you give them milk?" she asked her. DaisyHeart nodded and gave them milk.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018 - 23:46

Snowkit looked up at the clear sky. He felt someone drop him on the ground. 'Am I in "the camp" ?' he thought. He saw Quillkit and sighed in relief. He looked around the camp. Snowkit immediately stood up, ready to explore. Instead of Quillkit, Crowpaw, and Spottedpaw, he saw two other cats too. One the same size as him and the other a bit bigger. He jumped in front of Quillkit by instinct as they looked at his sister with inquiring eyes.

Snowkit arched his back and batted and swiped his claws at the two new cats he'd never seen before. "Get away from my sister!" he snarled fiercely. He did not adapt well to new environments, especially if it meant meeting new cats.

OOC: Sorry! I couldn't post due to wifi problems at home Sweat

Snowkit --> #0099ff & #00ccff
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Palekit --> #999999 & #cccccc
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Sandkit --> #cc9900 & #ffcc99
5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 0:12

Lilykit immediately became hostile, prowling forward with teeth bared, her golden fur bristling. "We weren't doing anything to you, but I can if you want!" she growled, muscles tensed, ready to spring as soon as the arrogant tom, or anyone else, for that matter, opened their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 0:23

Snowkit growled, wanting to keep his only sister safe. Being overprotective was one of his weaknesses. He did not know how to fight. Did this kit know how to? "Get away from us!" he snarled more loudly. He crouched to the ground and stalked around the small she-cat, baring his teeth, revealing tiny fangs.

Snowkit --> #0099ff & #00ccff
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Palekit --> #999999 & #cccccc
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Sandkit --> #cc9900 & #ffcc99
5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
FiretailCat

FiretailCat

Characters : Quillkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan (Kit)
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 0:41

Quillkit ignored everything going on and instead wiggled towards the queen and the scent of milk. "I'm hungry!" She angrily declared to everyone that would here her squeaky kit voice.

Back to top Go down
http://gingerbreadsandwich.tumblr.com
Firedance

Firedance

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 12:26

Lilykit let out a yowl and sprang at Snowkit, barreling into his flank and feel the familiar excitement of a fight thrill through her veins. "How dare you be rude to my friends!" she yowled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome little ones{closed}   Welcome little ones{closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome little ones{closed}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: