Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Military Drills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Military Drills Empty
PostSubject: Military Drills   Military Drills EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 17:39

Fangkit glared at the kits that would soon become his partners as an apprentice. Scrawny, or fat, stupid or smart, strong or weak they would be the defenders of the clan soon. A sad thought, as Fangkit was not impressed at all. Though it wasn't as if his physique was perfect either. He still retained some baby fat, and his claws were too dull to actually cut into another cat. But he had his raw amount of courage. If that allotted for anything. He doubted he'd become leader from 'courage'. No, he needed to hone his skills. But how to do that? He was but a cat, unable to actually train. He had tried to imitate the moves that the other apprentices made, and of course it was an imperfect replication. He wished he could do better, but it seemed impossible for him to even match the apprentices, much less surpass them. It seemed like a hopeless venture, and he wished for the child like dopey-ness that the other kits seemed to have. Maybe if he gave up his fancies for domination of the WindClan Camp, then he'd be a happier fellow, adored by his parents, for being a completely average person. Ugh, that was a horrible existence. He'd rather gag himself with his own tail than live life a lie. He wondered what it must feel like for the other kits... Living without a purpose, with no eyes for the future, like him.

"NO!" he screamed out of nowhere, startling a couple of kits that were playing with a ball of moss. Despicable, watching them run around foolishly. Then again, he could easily analyze their movements as something that would be suited for Military Drills. The higher they leaped the more accurate their assaults could be. And if they managed to open their fangs instead of nudging the moss ball with their nose they could easily strip someone of their jugular in a flash. Maybe he should, actually join them... No, it wouldn't feel right. He could recall a time, when he actually wanted to flounce around like an imbecile, just to be happy, and now he recalled it as immature fancies of the meek. He sat back in the nursery. Unsheathing his claws as he raked them in the ground. His normal arrogance forbid him from joining those kits. Instead, he sat beside his mother and father with a stiff back. As if he were their bodyguards. And for all intense and purposes, he was. His mother was bedridden, and lets face it he didn't have much faith in his father. The cat was a clumsy oaf. If only Fangkit could steal his rank, then things would breeze on by.

He looked at a dark green ball run at his feet. He stared at it for a moment, with a deep glare, wondering exactly what it was doing here. Then he looked back at a few kits, that were perhaps looking for the lost artifact. For a moment, he contemplated tossing it back to them. No. Those ungrateful runts did not deserve this ball of fluff. They shouldn't be playing with bedding, instead, they should be putting their claws to good use and training. That's what any smart leader would have made them do. He stabbed a claw into the moss, and growled, a low threatening moan. A stray cat ran up to him to collect the object, and he bared his fangs. "Go play somewhere else you free loader." He glowered angrily, Raking his claws along the ball and shredding it into green strips. He watched the tom cat leave and frowned, though it wasn't visibly. Maybe that could have been his chance to make a friend. But did he really care? He shook the single thought of remorse out of his head. It was good to be steadfast, changing his mind was a sign of weakness. And Fangkit would not have that.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

Military Drills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Drills   Military Drills EmptyThu 9 Dec 2010 - 17:47

occ:wow long post and a nice one to

raccoonkit started to walk towards fangkit. she didnt think of him as a free loader, she didnt think he was mean or anything, she thought of him as a friend. she finally got to him the she said "hi!"

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Military Drills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Drills   Military Drills EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010 - 21:02

Wingkit had been the tom that had gone for the moss ball. Why had Fangkit been so rude to him, he seemed like a strong cat that had great ambitions for the future. The cat intreged him so, turning around he headed back towards the fisty tom, he didn't appreictate the addituded. He noticed the Raccoonkit, his sister was speaking to him.
"You don't need to be rude," he mewed standing up tall and looking down at the tom.
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

Military Drills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Drills   Military Drills EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 23:26

occ: dude. he's older than you. you're like a newborn, he's been around for quite a while now and should be apprenticed soon.

ic: Petalpaw had heard Fangkit's scream and hurried over to the nursury. "What's wrong?" she asked a little alarmed.

occ: Fang, you were tecknicly controlling them. you can't do that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Military Drills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Drills   Military Drills EmptySun 12 Dec 2010 - 16:53

OCC; Petal whp are you talking to, am I older or is Fang older than me.
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

Military Drills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Drills   Military Drills EmptySun 12 Dec 2010 - 22:00

occ:fang is older than you wing sorry petals confusing you lol

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

Military Drills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Drills   Military Drills EmptyTue 14 Dec 2010 - 17:25

occ: shut up rose.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Military Drills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Drills   Military Drills EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010 - 14:55

OCC: well I was born pertty big, that is who I am ;), Petal don't be mean
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Cancer Tiger

Military Drills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Drills   Military Drills EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010 - 17:21

occ: rose is my RL sister. i can be mean to her if i want to! so don't boss me around! you're not the boss of me!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Military Drills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Drills   Military Drills EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010 - 11:13

OCC: O_o, well I didn't know that she was you RL sister, and I wasn't trying to be mean, I typed it jokingly XD, don't take it to heart, K

- gets down on knees
- puts paws together

I AM SORRY, DON'T BE MAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Military Drills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Drills   Military Drills Empty

Back to top Go down

Military Drills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: WindClan Camp-