Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is going to be interesting

Go down 
+3
Stormy
verychuu
Spooksjolly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangerous Advantage

Dangerous Advantage

Characters : https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t44071-wind-through-the-willows-softly-i-weep
Number of posts : 50

This is going to be interesting Empty
PostSubject: This is going to be interesting   This is going to be interesting EmptyFri 9 Apr 2021 - 16:11

Hi. I'm Dangerous Advantage, though you can call me whatever. I am nonbinary and use they/them/theirs and xe/xem/xyrs pronouns. I like to think of myself as, at the very least, a passable writer.

This isn't my first time roleplaying, and I like to think of myself as a proficient, if not advanced, roleplayer. I've been roleplaying since 2018, but have a tendency to lose interest easily. Cursed ADHD, I suppose.

I really got into Warriors when I was younger and read all the way up to Broken Code before losing interest. I have a pretty good understanding of the series because of this.

I want to try and be more active in writing and roleplaying, but I do have irl responsibilities. Then again, I'm chaotic enough that I tend to disappear and reappear at random intervals during the day.

I'm excited to meet all of you guys. I'm not sure if I'm going to end staying here for a long time, but at the moment, it seems like a fun idea.

Last edited by Dangerous Advantage on Sat 10 Apr 2021 - 22:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be interesting   This is going to be interesting EmptyFri 9 Apr 2021 - 16:50

Hiya nice ya meet ya too! I'm Hits and welcome to WCC! I can't wait to roleplay with you! :]

verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 982

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be interesting   This is going to be interesting EmptyFri 9 Apr 2021 - 17:19

hey there!!  welcome to wcc. its always super cool to see new roleplayers pop up. i’m chuu, its nice to meet you !!

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be interesting   This is going to be interesting EmptyFri 9 Apr 2021 - 18:48

Hey there! Welcome to our little family on WCC! I'm Stormy and it's so lovely to meet you, Dangerous!

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4831

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be interesting   This is going to be interesting EmptySun 11 Apr 2021 - 20:14

hiya!! i'm maple, riverclan's leader and a site moderator here on wcc!! :D

i can't wait to rp with ya, and i'm excited you chose to check us out and give us a try!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1536

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be interesting   This is going to be interesting EmptySun 11 Apr 2021 - 20:37

hi! im aspen, ive been on this site for quite a while heheh, its always nice to see new faces! 💙

This is going to be interesting 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be interesting   This is going to be interesting EmptySat 17 Apr 2021 - 11:32

This may be a little late but: Hey there! The name's Middy! I hope you enjoy your time here in WCC and that I could rp with ya at some point. :)

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Advantage

Dangerous Advantage

Characters : https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t44071-wind-through-the-willows-softly-i-weep
Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be interesting   This is going to be interesting EmptySat 17 Apr 2021 - 20:49

Wow, I kind of forgot about this. Uh, hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome haha!

|-| Sweetkit: RC, Kit - #ff99ff |-| Sparkkit: WC, Kit - #ff9900 |-| Deepkit: SC, Kit - #006600 |-|

This is going to be interesting PmUHm6

This is going to be interesting 784dd7c34265502This is going to be interesting D4fc35dbe99dfeaThis is going to be interesting 7f85595581a8135

NPCs: Brackenlark - #276ba3; Misc - #000033

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is going to be interesting   This is going to be interesting Empty

Back to top Go down

This is going to be interesting
Page 1 of 1