Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021 - 21:52

'Well, better him than me.' The bite could've been worse, but it certainly didn't look pleasant. Shrikestorm hissed in frustration, his tail lashing behind him as he ran around the dog's flank. If only there was a patrol that could see what was happening and come help. There was strength in numbers, after all. They were alone, however: just the two of them, an angry dog, and a bunch of flowers. There couldn't be an odder pair to be attacked by a canine, at least not in WindClan.

If it worked once, might as well do it again. The dog was distracted by exchanging bites with Nightwind, giving Shrikestorm the chance to get another hard kick in. They had been attacking this mutt with everything they had, but he couldn't tell if it was any weaker than from the start. "Get out of here!" he yowled in a rare showing of frustration as he slammed his back paws into the dog's side.

Shrikestorm used Back Kick for 11 damage, costing 15 stamina.

Nightwind

50HP / 175SP

Shrikestorm
45HP / 100SP (-15)

Greyhound (Dog)
Stunned for Three Turns
73HP / 330SP (-11HP)
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021 - 22:01

Nightwind managed to keep a very good grip on the dog while it flailed about, yipping and howling as he bit deeper and deeper into it's velvet-like ear. Shrikestorm continued to attack it, which was a help. He didn't imagine the dog would want to stick around too much longer after this. The cats were more of a hassle than it bargained for, he was willing to bet.

Nightwind continued his Teeth Grip, dealing another 12 damage for this round! Dog is stunned for two more turns!

Nightwind
50HP / 175SP

Shrikestorm
45HP / 100SP

Greyhound (Dog)
Stunned for two turns!
61HP / 330SP (-12HP)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Apr 2021 - 12:38

With Nightwind's powerful grip, the dog could only flail around helplessly. These two cats were much more than he must've expected, and they were going to continue to put the pressure on. Shrikestorm did just that, rearing up on his hind legs and slashing at the dog's face before ducking out of the way to avoid those powerful jaws. Adrenaline was coursing through his veins, and all he could think of was defeating this canine and protecting his clan from its threat.

Shrikestorm used Rear-up to Slash, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Nightwind

50HP / 175SP

Shrikestorm
45HP / 85SP (-15 SP)

Greyhound (Dog)
Stunned for two turns!
50HP / 330SP (-11HP)
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2021 - 5:13

The dog began to make shrill, irritating sounds. It no longer acted like it wanted to fight, but Nightwind was about to make thoroughly sure that it wouldn't regain its courage after breaking free.

Nightwind continues his Teeth Grip, dealing another 12 damage for this round! Dog is stunned for this turn!

Nightwind
50HP / 175SP

Shrikestorm
45HP / 100SP

Greyhound (Dog)
Stunned for this turn!
38HP / 330SP (-12HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2021 - 16:13

It appeared that the dog had finally figured out that it was thoroughly outmatched. It let out these pitiful sounds, but Nightwind wouldn't let it go. That was fair, though. Who was to say that the dog wouldn't turn back around and attack them after they let it go? No, it had to learn the hard way not to mess with WindClan.

Nightwind

50HP / 175SP

Shrikestorm
45HP / 85SP (-15 sp)

Greyhound (Dog)
Stunned for this turn!
27HP / 330SP (-11HP)
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Apr 2021 - 17:54

The dog finally shook the black cat off of his back, though it shrieked when half of it's ear went with the cat. The greyhound turned to flee, but the black cat had already bolted around it to cut it off from escape. The dog panicked and tried to bowl the cat over anyway. It was done fighting, but now the felines weren't going to let him leave!

Dog used Heavy Blow, dealing 25 damage to Nightwind and -20SP

Nightwind
25HP / 175SP (-25HP)

Shrikestorm
45HP / 85SP

Greyhound (Dog)
27HP / 310SP (-20SP)

Nightwind felt the tension on the ear snap and he was thrown from the dog. Spitting out the ear, he was immediately on his paws again and raced around to the front of the dog. He didn't want it to get away. He wanted Shrikestorm's respect, as the other tom unknowingly already had Nightwind's. The dog's paws trampled right over the black-furred tom. With a huff from his mouth from the blow, Nightwind reached his claws out ruthlessly to tear away whatever he could from the skinny, weird looking dog. If he had to run it down again, he would. This was a great way to make an impression and he was determined to do it.

Nightwind used Rending Front Paws on Dog, dealing 17 damage and -25SP

Nightwind
25HP / 150SP (-25SP)

Shrikestorm
45HP / 85SP

Greyhound (Dog)
10HP / 310SP (-17HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2021 - 11:56

The dog was finally done trying to deal with the two pesky cats, as it was able to shake Nightwind off and attempt to flee. They weren't going to let it get away that easily, though. Nightwind cut it off, taking a hard blow in response, but it was enough for Shrikestorm to circle around the dog and deliver the final blow.

Nightwind

25HP / 150SP

Shrikestorm
45HP / 60SP (-15 sp)

Greyhound (Dog)
-1HP / 310SP (-11 HP)
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2021 - 19:55

The dog went down. Shrikestorm managed to strike something vital and the canine hit the ground with a whimper. Nightwind threw his weight on top of it to be sure that it wasn't going to get back up again, but it turned out to not be necessary. His eyes turned to the Windclanner and he gave him a respectful, playful smile.

"Nice work, Shrikestorm." He stood on top of the dog and put one clawed paw over the dead dog's face. "I definitely would have died if you hadn't saved me." He said, but his tone wasn't so much as grateful as it was... suggesting. A flick of his tail and a strange glimmer in his eye...

"I'm sure the clan will be very impressed by your story of how you killed a dog so easily... while I dangled from it's jaws. Perhaps this story would be good enough that Dayspring might have to consider making you Deputy before she becomes Windclan's next leader." Again, the hinting, suggesting tone was there. Nightwind had puncture wounds in both of his sides, but they weren't as bad as they could have been given the fact that the dog bit and then released. Getting trampled and rolled had left him with bruises, but he'd recover from those in no time.

Yet Shrikestorm didn't have a mark on him.

He wondered how the angry, resentful Windclanner would take the suggestion.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2021 - 7:58

Shrikestorm stood next to the dog's corpse, his sides pulsating as he panted heavily. That had been one heck of a fight: even two versus one, it wasn't a simple walk on the moors. It was dead, though: he and Nightwind had seen to that. Still, he kept a wary on it, just in case it wasn't dead. One couldn't be too careful.

Nightwind's words then caught Shrikestorm's attention. His eyes left the dog and moved a bit up, to where the new WindClan member was standing on its corpse. What was he getting at? Nothing he was saying was true, but it was easy to see what he was getting at. Shrikestorm narrowed his eyes, his claws puncturing the earth beneath him.

"What do you want?" Shrikestorm had no idea what Nightwind was trying to get by fluffing Shrikestorm up to the clan, but it had to be something. As a new entrant into the clan, it would behoove Nightwind to take all the credit he could to further ingratiate himself. Instead, he wanted to put the praise onto Shrikestorm. It didn't make sense, which could only mean there would be something in it for him. What, though? Shrikestorm didn't know, but regardless... he had to at least hear out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Apr 2021 - 8:03

The suspicion was one that he expected. Any intelligent cat would have been. Nightwind smirked, stepped down from the dog's body and sat down, though his wounds in his back reminded him that they were there and he winced. "You think I didn't notice how many outsiders were freely accepted here? I can understand why that would bother a tom like you, descended from what I am assuming is true Windclan blood. Your bloodline is being washed away and Windclan's true culture is dying. I haven't been in clans myself, but I've seen this in other cat colonies. It's hypocritical of me, I know, but I'd be willing to assist Windclan... the true Windclan, take power again. I only ask that Windclan makes an ally out of me and sees me as an honorary member. Even if in the future, I decide to leave, I want unrestricted access to the moor and it's hunting grounds. I helped you get where you wanted to be, as I am assuming a descendant of leaders would want to take their place and carry on the tradition, no?" It was risky, taking a bold step like this, but something about Shrikestorm's attitude told Nightwind that this might be a way to secure a position within Windclan. The future was uncertain at best, Nightwind knew that, but any sort of leverage he could find to keep it within his favor was worth a risk or two.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 EmptySun 2 May 2021 - 13:00

There was more to think about than Shrikestorm expected. He should've said 'No' to such obvious pandering: to the 'knead my back, I'll knead yours' deal. The hypocrisy was noted: how could he give acceptance to an outsider for them helping to remove outsiders? It made no sense. However, the end goal did, and he couldn't dismiss the offer out of paw. "I... will need to think on this. I'm sure you understand that this is not a decision I can answer without thought." The fact that he was thinking of it at all was likely a positive sign for Nightwind. Everything he said wasn't wrong, though. Shrikestorm was descended from the blood of pure WindClan leaders, and only those who had that blood should be leading. It made perfect sense, so at least Nightwind was on the same level as him. Still, it felt as if these conditions, fair as they might seem, would lead to trouble in the future. How, though? He just wasn't sure...
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 May 2021 - 14:26

Nightwind wasn't surprised when Shrikestorm told him he'd need to think about it. He would be disappointed if the other tom proved to be... not smart enough to not consider it first. He nodded once in understanding. "Of course. Do let me know what you decide when you do. I will act accordingly." It was a promise. Nightwind didn't know exactly how long he'd be in Windclan, but he had a feeling he'd be here for quite awhile. Might as well try to shake things up while he was present.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]   Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiptoe Through the Tulips [Shrikestorm]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2