Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

halt you have violated the law [O]

Go down 
+2
Midnee
Mistpelt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

halt you have violated the law [O] Empty
PostSubject: halt you have violated the law [O]   halt you have violated the law [O] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 7:02

”Psst!” Nettlekit sharply jabbed the black and white molly in front of him, trying to grab her attention. ”Did i scare ya?” he mewed with a cock of his head. The long legged tom with paws much too big for his body bounded round to face her, bouncing on his paw pads. ”I’m practicing my sneaking- that was a sneak attack i just did on you… After i heard all your secrets.” The white kitten let out an airy laugh, eyes crinkling shut. He was only half joking, if Orchid hadn’t been alone he would have definitely stayed in the shadows eavesdropping on her business. It was a shame his white pelt made him a sore thumb, but it was handy in Leafbare as boring as Nettlekit thought the season was. The tom got into a crouched position, his stump of a tail twitching as he waggled his butt getting ready to spring, before leaping high into the air, and coming crashing back down.

As the cloud of snow dissipated Nettlekit threw Orchidkit a grin “So… What are you doing out here? Trying to sneak out?” he asked raising his eyebrows. He paused for a moment, mulling it over before deciding to extend the she-kit an invitation. “Cos’ I am, so if you’re sneaking out follow me… If you’re not…” he scooted closer to her lowering his voice “Keep it a secret between us, I do not want a delayed apprentice ceremony!” With that, he scurried forward through the snow making a beeline for the camp exit.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

halt you have violated the law [O] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart

Last edited by Midnee on Wed 14 Feb 2024 - 7:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: tiptoe through the [strike]death berries[/strike] tulips [C]   halt you have violated the law [O] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 7:02

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Invasion Dice' :
halt you have violated the law [O] Failuredice

halt you have violated the law [O] Mistpe10
halt you have violated the law [O] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Grohiik

Grohiik

Characters : Mallowpaw[skc]; Stoatpaw[wc]; Batpaw[shc] --Copper was here <3
Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: halt you have violated the law [O]   halt you have violated the law [O] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 8:03

BATKIT.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
A hiss sounded behind the burly white kit. "No way you're sneaking out without me, you frosted furball!" He snapped, headbutting his denmate in his rump to push him ahead further. Batkit's icy eyes were hardened with determination. He couldn't believe this kit thought that this sort of thing would get by him! Batkit was sure to try to keep tabs on everything and everyone in the nursery. He wanted to know everyone's secrets, he wanted to have dirt on every cat he possibly could. Nobody was safe! It would only work in his benefit later. "I promise I'll keep my trap shut. I'll tell you a secret if you let me come too. Not that you have a choice!" The striped kit sneered sneakily, his sharp teeth glinting in the light above.

mallowkit #4c0d26
halt you have violated the law [O] Ezgif_10
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: halt you have violated the law [O]   halt you have violated the law [O] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 9:14

A breeze snaked its way through the slender opening to the nursery and sent a chill through Crabkit's pelt. Blinking the sleep away wearily, he stretched out, splaying his legs in every direction. It wasn't until he rolled over that he realized it was the lack of Nettlekit's warm frame that had allowed his sleep to be disturbed by the cool morning air. Clouds dappled the sky, cutting away at the rising sunlight that threatened to dismiss the shadows. With one glance around the nursery at recently settled in sleeping frames, the little flame-pelted kit gathered his paws beneath him and scampered out of the den.

It did not take long at all to find his wandering denmates. Most of Shadowclan's warriors and apprentices were exhausted from the night's tasks and tucked away in their nests. Queens had been caring for the rambunctious kits all day and enjoying well-earned rest. But the bountiful natural energy of the clan's youngest members spurred on antics at all hours. Crabkit was no different from the rest. Upon laying sight of his littermate, excitement buzzed in his pads and sent him bounding forward to push between the two other toms.

"Where! Are! We! Going!" The words lacked any sort of situational restraint, emphasized emphatically enough it was certain some cat's ears would be roused, "I'm here now so we don't need to stand here anymore! What if we went and found a snake... that's it! We should go find a snake and bring it back to Leopardstar's den. Then she will make us apprentice's right away. Plus, free snake. This is a great plan."

halt you have violated the law [O] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: halt you have violated the law [O]   halt you have violated the law [O] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 18:47

Swiftheart perked her ears up as little excited voices were sounding. They did not sound at all like from the nursery. She paused and slowly went towards them and peeked out in the forest. 3 kits were out and about outside of camp. Swiftheart had always held the personal theory that kits should not have to be locked away in camp. No one should have their freedom taken away. However she also knew the dangers that existed out here. I here seemed to be an easy solution around this. She would just show them around herself. She went over to the kits and gave an “ahem!?” As she stood over all of them and raised an eye at them all.

“Tsk tsk my kittens. Out of camp with no one else?? If you wanted to explore I would have much rather you just asked. I can take you out of camp and keep an eye on you and I would much prefer to be with you if you are gonna sneak out anyways. “. She gave a sigh shaking her head “since you are already out what do you say we do a hunting lesson here?” She hoped by offering this she could keep them all from splitting up because trying to catch three kits running every which way in the swamp didn’t sound as fun as getting to join their adventure, besides she still had kit energy too! She could join their fun rather than ruin it

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: halt you have violated the law [O]   halt you have violated the law [O] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 13:16

Orchidkit couldn't help but be curious about what lays beyond their cozy, well-protected camp. I bet there are all sorts of fun things I could get into! She had found herself a little too close to the entrance when she felt a strong jab from behind. She gasped and turned to see Nettlekit. She immediately lit up! My favorite den mate! "You got me! You've been taking lessons from those rogues! You should teach me everything you know." She mewed excitedly, dropping into a messy crouch, swatting at him playfully. However, her expression completely changed when she realized he was suggesting to sneak out... Of camp. Huh. She hesitated for a minute. You know what - with Nettlekit's insane sneaking skills, we'll be safe no matter what. She rose to her paws, nodding. "Alright. Lead the way, leader!" She whispered, her eyes shining with a mischievous glint. They were going to go on a secret adventure - them together!

Well. Not anymore. She couldn't help but be slightly disappointed, but yet her eyes shone with curiosity. Batkit and Crabkit now knew - and now each of them had plans that deviated from everything. That, and they weren't being particularly quiet. Of course Swiftheart realized what they were planning! We were being so loud! She looked up at the warrior that had interrupted the plans, her heart racing. Great. The adults know everything now.

She feared that the little adventure was going to be called off altogether. That'd just make sense. However, the words came out of the warrior's mouth made her convinced that she was dreaming. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. "A hunting lesson sounds even better than catching a snake! But... Can you still teach us how to catch one?" She exclaimed, basically yelling. We're going to hunt a snake during our escapade!

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: halt you have violated the law [O]   halt you have violated the law [O] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 6:18

Suddenly several loud voices filled Nettlekit's ears, none of them Orchidkit who he'd actually wanted to speak to. The tom whirled around, wanting to snap at them, That fine, you can all come, just shut up! We're sneaking, but the form of Swiftheart materialising out of the shadows stopped him. If only he could sneak like her! Then Batkit rammed into him, and he stumbled forward. "Hey! Wait! Secret?" Nettlekit's ears perked, and he trotted towards the tabby eyes wide. Yet before everything could be revealed, Swiftheart was upon them. With a nervous paw, averting his eyes from the warrior's sharp gaze, he moved a snowball from paw to paw. "What... Sneaking out? Me? Us? Swiftheart, I would never we just got carried away playing," he blinked his eyes. Though his act was short lived, falling into an excited white blur as the bi-colour molly suggest they have a little excursion. "Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease take us, Swiftheart." mewed Nettlekit, sliding onto his belly to grovel at her paws. "I'll be on my best behaviour and..." he shot a sharp glare at both his brother and Batkit knowing their antics "... Everyone else will be too, we promise. don't we guys?" Nettlekit nodded his head earnestly.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

halt you have violated the law [O] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: halt you have violated the law [O]   halt you have violated the law [O] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 17:15

Swiftheart glanced at all the kits looking them over. They all seemed very excited.

"Ok, but if we do you have to promise to not ever go out again as kits? Or... if you do you gotta bring me along cause I get bored too" she purred with a nod. No more of this kits out alone, if they were GOING to sneak out ANYWAYS... then she should be with them she figured. (and also she needed an excuse to play with them)

She hummed a bit thinking... she could keep them super close to camp and just show them around and that would be adventure enough, especially to young souls who had never left the nursery before.... or at least they better have not before.

She gave a little nod, eyes gleaming just as playfully as some of their own.

"ok you four follow! We will catch some prey or something" the thought of a snake they mentioned was NOT going to happen but they could dream.

She led them a little ways away to make it really seem adventurous even if it was just a short distance from camp.

"What you do is keep quiet and low to the ground" she whispered constantly turning as she walked to keep an eye on all of the furballs.

"like this" she demonstrated and flicked her tail for them to do the same.

"all of you, all of you yes" she whispered silently.

"when you become apprentices you will also learn to move like shadows"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halt you have violated the law [O]   halt you have violated the law [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

halt you have violated the law [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: