Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c) Empty
PostSubject: Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c)   Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c) EmptySun 23 May 2021 - 20:28

Goldenpaw circled the camp restlessly. She’d pried herself from the pile of slumbering apprentices hours ago, much too antsy to sleep. Her first day of training would begin soon, how could she just lay down? The cream apprentice had considered waking her mentor many, many times, but always stopped as she approached the warriors’ nests. Dawn was coming. She could see the pink light when she poked her head through dense brambles. Soon, soon, soon. Not soon enough.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c)   Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c) EmptyMon 24 May 2021 - 14:18

Honeyheart still couldn't believe that, at long last, she was a warrior. In her dreams, she was proud and stood tall among her Clanmates. Slowly, she was beginning to see that permeate her reality as well. And now she was graced with the responsibility of training an apprentice! The only problem was that she had no idea how to do it. All she could do was promise that they'd go onto the moors at dawn. With the pale light filtering into where she slept, Honeyheart slowly roused.

Already, she could see Goldenpaw impatiently stomping around. She should probably try to calm her down. "I see someone's excited to go hunting, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c)   Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c) EmptyMon 24 May 2021 - 15:22

“Yeah!” She chirped, eyes lighting up as she saw Honeyheart coming her way. “I want to catch something! I want to chase down a fox and eat it!” Her voice rang out through the camp. She’d forgotten that some of her Clanmates were still sleeping. But her enthusiasm couldn’t be curbed; she still bounced on her toes like she was still a kit.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c)   Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiptoe through the tulips with me (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: