Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

woah, that was weird

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

woah, that was weird Empty
Postwoah, that was weird

Hello!

So recently I was on WCC, and a bit confused because I hadn’t been receiving any pms. I logged onto WCC on another device while I was at my grandparent’s house, and I had seven pms! After I got home, I checked again, and they still weren’t showing up on my normal device. I cleared my cache and did a hard shutdown, and after that some of the pms came through. I may have missed some, so if you sent anything important in the last week or two, it may be a smart idea to send it again. So sorry for the inconveniences that may have caused, but the issue has been resolved now. Thanks!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

woah, that was weird :: Comments

Grizzly
Re: woah, that was weird
Post Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:41 pm by Grizzly
Another thing to add to the pile of "things forumotion does to make us miserable" lol

i resent my pm, let me know if you received it alright!

woah, that was weird

Page 1 of 1