Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

let me finish [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

let me finish [closed] Empty
PostSubject: let me finish [closed]   let me finish [closed] EmptyFri 5 Mar 2021 - 7:55

Gauzy white clouds filtered the sun from hitting the frost-blackened moor. Snowbriar's claws daftly cut a withered stem from the ground and picked it up, examining it. She had never seen the blossoms of spring that Heatherfur had described. The supposedly dead plants were devoid of color to the others, she realized, but it the ashen petals were pretty enough to her.

Speaking of flowers...

The molly surveyed the camp, finding Zinnia's silver pelt. "Zinnia," she called softly, trying not to irritate anyone who might be around. "We were going to do a hunting patrol around now, I think - right?" Her fur prickled as two Asylum cats trotted towards her, prompted by her words. One wore the pelt of a hare, and the other wore a raccoon pelt. Her ear twitched, but she knew it was unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: let me finish [closed]   let me finish [closed] EmptyFri 5 Mar 2021 - 8:07

Zinnia dipped her head in greeting to the younger warrior. Even the mundane carried a solemn weight now, under the Asylum's watchful eyes. "Yes, I believe so," she agreed, rising to her paws. "Well. Nothing will be caught so long as we're standing here. Shall we?"

She didn't spare their watchful guards more than a wary glance. Her companion, on the other hand, was greeted warmly. "Tell me, Snowbriar: is there anything quite like a good hunt? Other things - better things, perhaps; things I honestly prefer - but nothing quite the same, I think."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: let me finish [closed]   let me finish [closed] EmptyTue 9 Mar 2021 - 7:52

Snowbriar flicked an ear in assent and padded towards the open moors, visible past the gorse of the camp's barrier. Zinnia's words were warm, and not quite in the manner of speaking like Fawnstep or Shrikestorm had. She didn't know exactly how to respond, settling for, "I suppose."

Frost and grass crackled under their paws as Snowbriar scoured the territory for prey. There were a number of birds, flying in the distance, but far too fast and high to be caught. Her tail curled slightly as she caught scent of a fresh rabbit. Snowbrair began to stalk it, carefully, in case it was close enough to hear her. Rabbits had acute hearing, and she didn't want to mess this up. Over the crest of a hill, a white pelt came into view, and she leapt quickly. The chance that it heard her would grow larger with every passing moment, so it was best to try to catch it as fast as possible.

The leap brought Snowbriar just short of the rabbit, who kicked her face as it scrambled to get away. She let out a grunt, and nothing else, though already the tang of blood was apparent in her mouth where the leg had landed. She sprinted after the rabbit and wrestled it to the ground, managing to pin it and stay clear of its legs as she delivered a killing blow.

"There we go," she muttered softly, picking up the limp prey and trotting back to Zinnia.

Snowbriar catches a rabbit for 5 sp
155/160

Last edited by Sal on Tue 9 Mar 2021 - 7:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: let me finish [closed]   let me finish [closed] EmptyTue 9 Mar 2021 - 7:52

The member 'Sal' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

let me finish [closed] Mistpe10
let me finish [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let me finish [closed]   let me finish [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

let me finish [closed]
Page 1 of 1