Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drizzlekit

Clan/Rank : Skyclan # Kitten
Libra Rat
Number of posts : 5

Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?  Empty
PostSubject: Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?    Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?  EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 12:23

Cat Name: Drizzlekit

Tom or She-Cat: She-kit

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Cinderpelt & Squirrelflight♥

Familiarity with the series: Well, I'm french, and in France we don't have the complete serie for the moment. Currently, Eclipse was release in france last week, so I just read it. I've read Firestar's Quest and Skyclan's Destiny in english.

Appearance: Drizzlekit is a tiny pale grey tabby she-cat. She's very skinny that her long fluffy pelt hides it hardly. Her chest and her belly are totally white, as her left fore paw. She has a long bushy tail which gives her a perfect balance. Her paws are strong and she is able to leap very high, like several of Skyclan's warriors.

Personality: Drizzlekit is quite shy but cheerful. She is very naive and believe everything we could say. She loves snowy days and stay all the day in the nursery, watching snowflakes falling from the pale gray sky. She is quite romantic and utopic, she loves dreaming. In fact, she is usually lonely because of her strange manner to see the world. Pink. Yes for her everything must be pink, she don't believe in the violence and the war. What else... Oh, she is selfish. That's not her fault, be she don't really like sharing with the others, or just with those she really loves.

Origins: Pur Skyclan's blood.

Clan: Skyclan

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): I'm sorry but I've only a french rp for the moment because this is the first time I write in english. Is it a problem ?

Spoiler:
I hope it wont be a problem for you that I'm French ^^

Last edited by Drizzlekit on Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 14:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?    Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?  EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 14:56

Oooh. 8D You are the second French member we've had. Hello, my name is Jay. I am the lazy administrator of this site. This is a lovely creation, but we've got some faults.

Numero uno, Cinnamonkit is not traditional. The cats do not know about cinnamon, which is a crop grown in warmer climates than England. You can use a name like Cinderkit if you want.

Also, numero dos is kind of minor, but I'll give you a heads up anyhow. cx We start out as kits, so you won't be ____paw for a little while.

Other than that, you have true roleplaying potential. I've seen members whose first language was English do way worse than what you showed here. 8D Nice job, friend~

Drizzlekit

Clan/Rank : Skyclan # Kitten
Libra Rat
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?    Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?  EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 14:46

I think I've finished (:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?    Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?  EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 18:11

Bonjour!! I'm learning French, so this should be fun. c:

I think this is nice. Welcome to WCC!

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?    Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Drizzlekit • Skyclan > Finish ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: SkyClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: