Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3036

Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko] Empty
PostSubject: Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko]   Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko] EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 17:51

Dawnhawk had had a few days to wrap his brain around the idea that he was deputy of Skyclan now. He never thought it would actually come to this... but it had. He'd heard rumors of a Shadowclan she-cat that was in the same boat that he was in. A traitor to her clan... working for the Asylum. Tanglerose..? He felt like that was her name. He hadn't heard much about her on his few trips to the Asylum Camp, so he assumed she hadn't done much in the way of noteworthy. That suited him just fine. He didn't want to have to compete for rewards with another clan cat gone rogue. He made his way to the Asylum Camp wearing One-Ear for quick identification. The guards let him pass without a fuss. "Is Iniko around?" He asked one of the guards in passing. The badger-wearing cat nodded in a direction at the center of camp and Dawnhawk followed the direction. He quickly spotted the calico tom and picked up his pace. He had much to tell his recruiter... and he hoped it would impress Iniko enough that he would pass it on to higher authorities.

"Iniko," Dawnhawk dipped his head once in greeting. "I have a report for you... and I don't think you'll believe it. A good report! Don't worry. Do you want to discuss this here, or elsewhere?" There wasn't a massive crowd of cats here, but there were enough. He didn't want to give his report around ears that may not necessarily need to hear it, unless Iniko didn't care. He hoped some kind of reward would come with his efforts, though if Iniko would have to come see for himself first, Dawnhawk honestly couldn't blame him. Dawnhawk himself wasn't sure if he really believed it.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko]   Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko] EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 20:10

Iniko spotted the Skyclan-born tom just as he was padding over. While the fox pelt helped to dampen the drawing pelt of the former warrior, those who know of the one-eared fox were quickly able to pick apart the frame of Dawnhawk. Just before his companions spoke, the calico captain had tipped his head in greeting. He was appreciative of the tom's efforts and grateful for the fact that his presence had meant Inik was allowed more time in Shadowclan and with Tanglerose.

At the mention of a good report, his interest was peaked. Skyclan had been troublesome with their deputy's resistance and the ensuing displeasure of the clan. It seemed they were far more interested in the self-defense of the cats under his command than they were with the lives Bloodstrike had taken. Countless times the captain had sought to express he simply had longed for a peaceful surrender and longed for no cat to be harmed. Some were better at listening than others. It took the flicker of his tail to dash away the thoughts before he turned to lead the other tom to the edge of the clearing.

Here there were less ears to hear things beyond their ranking. If it was good news, surely it would spread like wildfire through their ranks anyways. Regardless, he was intrigued, "What is it, Dawnhawk? If you tell me Wolfstar is dead, I'm hoping you don't mean by your own claws." The words were in jest and his whiskers twitched slightly at the thought. Dawnhawk had been rather forthcoming in his desire to strip the old leader of his lives. But the manner in which the tom carried himself told of a cat who hadn't disobey orders, rather one that had genuinely found something special or done something expectational. As for what it was? He couldn't imagine.
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko]   Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko] EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 23:13

Dawnhawk snorted at Iniko's comment. "Even better," He began, smirking from ear to ear. It had been awhile since he felt this much genuine excitement. "Wolfstar and I had a conversation away from the clan and I actually convinced him to name me the new deputy. I am the bridge between the Asylum and Skyclan, and I have Wolfstar's full support at my back. I've convinced the kits of even the most resentful parents to trust and respect me, my siblings are a bit divided still, but I have plans to fix that. One of my sisters is even taking a liking to an Asylum cat and if my instincts were correct, they're going to be more than just friends." His tail tip twitched with excitement as he spoke. "I have proven myself to be diplomatic when needed and firm when needed. My efforts have paid off. All we need now is the games... that I hope Theron had mentioned to you or to Eris by now."

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko]   Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko] EmptyTue 29 Dec 2020 - 20:46

Iniko listened intently, silken tail flickering rhythmically back and forth as he digested the news. Wolfstar named Dawnhawk as the deputy of Skyclan. It was something that he hadn't considered at this phase, replacing their high ranks with an Asylum cat; to think it had been done on the volition of the leader as well was unthinkable. Slowly a contented smile crossed his maw. Instincts may have been a tad misplaced when it came to once considering Bloodstrike as an ally but the son had more than proved that the old captain's instincts were still sharp. The former Skyclan tom had more than proven himself to be a worthy asset to their group, and in the most vital of moments.

"You've done well, Dawnhawk, this is great news." Iniko allowed a broad grin to cross his maw. Often being back around his companions stifled his more candid side and rendered him a more driven creature, but he had always been personable and enjoyed the company of others. A moment of such good report drew out a soft laugh from the sides of his maw. When the duty of his position didn't weigh heavy on his shoulders, the tom indulged in moments of frivolous engagement. Under the circumstances, surely they could spare a moment from responsibility. Eris would know shortly. He turned back towards the center of camp, "One of the scouts brought back a fat rabbit from Windclan territory earlier. It's only fitting you should be the cat to have it. I'll set out to speak with Eris shortly. You should return to your post shortly then, deputy."
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko]   Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko] EmptyTue 29 Dec 2020 - 20:59

Dawnhawk felt a surge of pride as Iniko praised him. He had done it... he finally got something he had sought for a long time... someone else's recognition. The clan cats had rarely given him that and they especially never would now. He had contributed to the Asylum with physical bodies, his own and the kits still inside Eosphoros, and in terms of allegiances as well. Iniko saw it and gave him his due reward.

"Thank you, Iniko. You're too kind." He padded after the Standard Captain through the Asylum Camp. He had a pep in his step and a tall posture that was no longer forced. Once his eyes landed on the rabbit, he indeed took note of how fat it was. The rabbits in Skyclan territory tended to be lean... perhaps because of less food to eat there. But the moor grass was available year round, he supposed, even if the rabbits had to do more digging during leaf-bare.

"You weren't kidding... you sure this one isn't part hare?" It definitely wasn't. The ears weren't long enough... but still. The meat he imagined would be quite tender. This rabbit had an easy life... too easy of a life. "So how are things in Shadowclan?" Dawnhawk stopped in front of the rabbit, but he would wait for Iniko to take his place by it before he started eating.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko]   Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice Guys Finish Last [Iniko]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Old Rogue Camp-
Jump to: