Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Hunting (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting (Solo)   Hunting (Solo) EmptyFebruary 24th 2021, 7:40 pm

Streamtail walked along the edge of the river. It was dusk, and an Asylum cat was right behind her, as usual. She could feel his breath on the edge of her tail. Sighing, the she-cat sat at the edge of the river. There were sheets of ice in the murky water. Maybe I should fish later. Wouldn't want my fur to get frozen. She sat for a little while longer, peering into the river and watching fish scramble around her shadow.

The stink of the pelt behind her reminded her of everything going on. The blue-gray cat turned back to the Asylum tom, forcing a sigh of displeasure to the back of her throat. "Can you please move a little away? You’re in my space, and I promise I won’t run away or anything." It wouldn’t achieve anything and I would possibly get killed were the words Streamtail wanted to say, but didn’t. She knew she had to be polite. Things could get dangerous if she wasn’t.

Blinking, she stood up and stretched. Streamtail padded away from the river. She was going to land hunt if the river was icy. Ignoring the Asylum cat who was no doubt following her, Streamtail continued to sniff out some prey. Unfortunately, the blue-gray she-cat could only smell one mouse, which wasn't too bad. Grumbling under her breath, the she-cat tracked the mouse with her nose, successfully trapping it with her paws before snapping its' neck.

The sun was sinking under the trees. Streamtail lifted up her prey and trotted back to camp. It was time for a rest. She felt tired and ready to get into a nest of reeds for a while. At least the Asylum cat hadn’t been too bad this time. She sighed and reached the camp, dropping her catch into the pile and headed off to the den.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down

Hunting (Solo)
Page 1 of 1