Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anybody miss me? ... No?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

Anybody miss me? ... No? Empty
PostAnybody miss me? ... No?

Hello everyone! SillySunshine here, coming back to this site! It's been a few years since I've been here, I think I left in 2018. A lot has happened since then, but I don't want to get into the details. But what I DO know is that I miss RPing with you guys. My old cats are... um... long dead, I'm sure. I don't really want to continue using them anyway (and even if I did, there's a new Softbreeze now!) Now that I'm not as shy and awkward as I used to be, I look forward to interacting with you guys much more. I understand that there is a server-wide event going on right now, and my first cat of "The Return of Silly" will likely have to wait until that's over, as I'm guessing things are tense and nobody wants to accept outsiders into their clan. But I'll be patient... even though I'm really excited!! Cheering

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Anybody miss me? ... No? :: Comments

Stormy
Re: Anybody miss me? ... No?
Post Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 20:46 by Stormy
Welcome back! also hello that other Softbreeze you speak of is me lmao

I'm Stormy, nice to meet you!
SillySunshine
Post Tue 16 Feb 2021 - 20:56 by SillySunshine
Stormy wrote:
Welcome back! also hello that other Softbreeze you speak of is me lmao

I'm Stormy, nice to meet you!

Hello hello! Nice to meet you too!

I can't believe you stole my name No how dare! My Softbreeze was a perfectly good Windclan boi... though I'm sure yours is a perfectly good Windclan girl Laughing

For real tho, it's really nice to meet you, and it's good to be back.
Karuna
Post Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 9:52 by Karuna
Hiya! I'm Karuna! It's nice to meet you! I play the leader of WindClan now, and although she definitely has some disdain for the Asylum, she would still accept outsiders in her Clan! A lot of her family is of outsider origin, so as long as your cat means no harm, she would accept them with open arms!
Spooksjolly
Post Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 11:08 by Spooksjolly
Hello and welcome back! I've never met you before but I hope to roleplay with you sometime!
SillySunshine
Post Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 12:50 by SillySunshine
Karuna wrote:
Hiya! I'm Karuna! It's nice to meet you! I play the leader of WindClan now, and although she definitely has some disdain for the Asylum, she would still accept outsiders in her Clan! A lot of her family is of outsider origin, so as long as your cat means no harm, she would accept them with open arms!

Hi! I really truly appreciate the offer, but Windclan already has a Softbreeze, and my cat's name will be Softheart. I wouldn't want to be confusing Posh thank you though!
Karuna
Post Wed 17 Feb 2021 - 13:12 by Karuna
SillySunshine wrote:
Karuna wrote:

Hi! I really truly appreciate the offer, but Windclan already has a Softbreeze, and my cat's name will be Softheart. I wouldn't want to be confusing Posh thank you though!
Alright, no worries! Good luck in finding a Clan for Soft then!
Post  by Sponsored content

Anybody miss me? ... No?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: