Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

yeehaw cowboys [activity notice]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

yeehaw cowboys [activity notice] Empty
Postyeehaw cowboys [activity notice]

yeehaw cowboys [activity notice] 7da47af90a0d36956540bed55627c0ad

this is just a little notice for a slight decline in activity for the foreseeable future.

if you haven't noticed, i've kinda dropped off the site/discord in the past week or two. this random drop in activity and will to live is just because currently, i'm taking three eight week classes that run seven days a week, as well as dealing with overseeing hospice care for a family member. i think i've more or less gotten things smoothed out enough that i can balance posting again, but i just wanted to put up a little notice in case i get smited by the random event generator that is my existence.

if you see me spam posting to catch back up, please be kind. i am a senior citizen now.

yeehaw cowboys [activity notice] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

yeehaw cowboys [activity notice] :: Comments

Seer
Re: yeehaw cowboys [activity notice]
Post Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:28 am by Seer
just a slight update to this;

i'm sure some have already heard about the rather unusual weather fiasco currently happening in the south, with the worst of the conditions being in texas due to a variety of reasons :obama eyes: my area was one of the regions to lose electricity + water fairly early on several days ago, and we're just now somewhat stabilizing out.

since my classes are cancelled and we seem to have somewhat reliable electricity currently, i'm making a mad dash for wcc in hopes of catching back up. they're saying that the rolling blackouts are more or less finished now, but the real extent of the damage is currently unknown so there's no real estimate as to when everything will be normal again. ;;;

yeehaw cowboys [activity notice]

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: