Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chonky Idiots Think Alike[CLOSED for Stormy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

Chonky Idiots Think Alike[CLOSED for Stormy] Empty
PostSubject: Chonky Idiots Think Alike[CLOSED for Stormy]   Chonky Idiots Think Alike[CLOSED for Stormy] EmptySun 31 Jan 2021 - 20:14

It was sunhigh, and Mountainkit was napping. Not in the nursery with the other kits, oh no. It was too warm in there. Instead, she lay stretched out on her back on a rock, soaking in the winter sun. Naps were the best. She was gonna nap here alllll day. Her leg twitched as she fell asleep, snoring a little. She wriggled around every so often, trying to get comfy. It was with one such wriggle that she lost her balance and came tumbling down from her napping rock. She had a soft landing thanks to the snow, and after a quick shake of her silvery pelt she was fine, but her naptime mood was ruined. She was annoyed for a few seconds before she was promptly distracted by something new: a big fluffy tom wearing a fancy pelt. Her mother didn't seem to like the pelted cats much, but Mountainkit thought they were pretty. And, since her nap had been ruined, maybe this cat would want to play with her!

She bounded up to the flame point tom and grinned. "Hello! My name's Mountainkit. I'm a menace!" She chirped proudly. "Do you wanna play with me? You look like you're good at playing. Not mossball though. I hate mossball, I keep missing. We can play tag though! I'm very fast."

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Chonky Idiots Think Alike[CLOSED for Stormy]   Chonky Idiots Think Alike[CLOSED for Stormy] EmptyTue 9 Feb 2021 - 20:47

As a small creature approached Himbo Bob, he stretched out lazily. She introduced herself instantly, and the flame point blinked away sleep. What had she said her name was? Menace..? No.. Mini? She certainly wasn't mini by any means. Mini.... Chonk? That sounded right. She certainly was a chonky kit, much like himself.

Grinning, he sat up. "Sure, Mini Chonk!" He replied earnestly. Herbo Fedora was sleeping in the nursery, and kits were good fun to be around. This was one of Smokeheather's kits if he remembered correctly. A teasing smirk on his maw, be gently bopped her head, and leapt back. "You're it!" He called, as he walked away.

He made sure to stay clear in camp, and the fluffy tom walked slowly (but not too slow, kits were fast) so that Mini Chonk would be able to catch up with him.

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Chonky Idiots Think Alike[CLOSED for Stormy]   Chonky Idiots Think Alike[CLOSED for Stormy] EmptyWed 10 Feb 2021 - 11:21

Mountainkit didn't mind that the big fluffy tom said her name wrong. It was a good name, anyway. And who cares how someone says your name when they agree to play with you? Not her, that was for sure. She gleefully galloped after Himbob, heavy paws thumping hard on the ground with each clumsy step. With surprising speed for a kit(though the fact that Himbob was just walking certainly didn't hurt), she raced towards the tom and essentially crashed into his leg. Head spinning, she shot to her feet and grinned. "Tag! You're it!" She dashed away again, zigzagging and weaving at weird angles. It looked like the beginnings of an evasive manoeuvre, but in reality she was just dizzy and had no idea which way was which.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chonky Idiots Think Alike[CLOSED for Stormy]   Chonky Idiots Think Alike[CLOSED for Stormy] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chonky Idiots Think Alike[CLOSED for Stormy]
Page 1 of 1