Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh hey I know you! (Closed for stormy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Oh hey I know you! (Closed for stormy) Empty
PostSubject: Oh hey I know you! (Closed for stormy)   Oh hey I know you! (Closed for stormy) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2020 - 9:37

The missing kits were on everyone's mind lately. As each day passed it became less and less likely that they would be found. And in all honesty, Spotlake just wanted to get her mind off it. She wanted to talk to someone and just hang with them.

Her green eyes then saw Downtuft.

She hadn't interacted much with him, so she decided to change. The calico padded up to him and lightly tapped him with her tail. "Good afternoon Downtuft. Would you like to go on a walk with me?"

Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey I know you! (Closed for stormy)   Oh hey I know you! (Closed for stormy) EmptySun 22 Nov 2020 - 6:50

Downtuft turned as a gentle tap touched his shoulder. Spotlake appeared in front of him, asking to occupy her on a walk. Shrugging, he nodded. "Sure," he mewed evenly. Spotlake was Crowspirit's mate, and Maplewhisker's mom. She was family through mating and that immediately put her at a decent spot on the like meter. He wasn't sure what she wanted to talk about on the walk, however.

Talking was not his strong suit. "Sooo... Is there anything you wanted to talk about? Or somewhere specific you wanted to walk?" Downtuft asked, looking at the calico molly.

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey I know you! (Closed for stormy)   Oh hey I know you! (Closed for stormy) EmptySun 22 Nov 2020 - 9:22

Spotlake started walking out of camp, ready to answer any questions Downtuft threw her way. "Well we could talk about anything you want. And maybe we could towards the tunnels or Thunderpath." Said Spotlake. "In all honesty with everything that's happened lately I figured talking to family could take my mind off of things."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh hey I know you! (Closed for stormy)   Oh hey I know you! (Closed for stormy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh hey I know you! (Closed for stormy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: