Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] Empty
PostSubject: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:10

Sparrowkit groomed herself under a tree, she was looking around. It was quiet in ThunderClan camp, she was quite mad. She had been so alone, she had been talking lately, she usually let people go talk to her, but that never happened now. She pretended there was someone like her, someone who would fix so many things. Someone who was special.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:14

Blacktwig walked up to Sparrowkit in the camp. The she-kit seemed ready for her apprentice ceremony, in his eyes. The towering tom sat down beside her, the size difference was quite the wide gap. He let out a yawn, his gaze turning to Sparrowkit. "Good morning, Sparrowkit," he said tiredly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:19

Sparrowkit looked up "Morning" she mewed calmly "How are you?" she asked. It was sad. She was so behind, so tired of her name.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:24

"Good," Blacktwig mewed bleakly, staring ahead. He gave a few occasional glances to Sparrowkit, to make sure she was okay. She was his cousin, too.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:29

Sparrowkit nodded "Yeah..." she mewed "Uh, do you ever ask yourself a question that needs to be asked almost every day to remind yourself of something?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:31

Blacktwig nodded. "Always," he sighed, slouching with discouragement. The tom's sleek speckled pelt still seemed to be as normal as usual, but his habitually bright blue gaze seemed to be dulled with the effect of his emotions.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:34

Sparrowkit nodded "And what is that?" she asked, she was very complicated, like a large puzzle. A puzzle that couldn't ever be solved, not even by the smartest, she was an impossible cat, as impossible as any cat could be.

(Kill me ;-;)
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:38

"Well," Blacktwig began, huffing. This would be a long tale, so he attempted to simplify it for the kit. "I remind myself that the cats have all been lost, and no one ever knows if they'll come back again," he stared out, reminded of Stormstrike. "And one day they become forgotten, like just another leaf on the ground." As he said this, Blacktwig's gaze followed a bright red leaf floating in the chilly, Leaf-fall breeze.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:44

Sparrowkit looked at Blacktwig "There is always a way out though" she mewed "But for me...I will be forgotten" she mewed "I am a leaf" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:47

Blacktwig shook his head. "We are all legacies - the ones who are lost, are only the ones undiscovered," he observed, blinking justly. His paws lay on the ground, pads hardened by moons of training, hunting, and even fighting at one Gathering. "No one knows just yet," he purred reassuringly, masking his own worry.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:51

Sparrowkit shook her head "No" she mewed "I am like a broken piece in reality, I feel like I don't exist" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:54

"How do you have proof?" Blacktwig snarled, ears pinned against his head. His aggression merely stemmed from protection for the she-cat. "You know I care, yet you continue to doubt yourself," he mumbled indistinctly, eyes narrowed slightly. His tail lashed in the air.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:57

Sparrowkit nodded "I doubt my own succession" she mewed "I prove it by myself, if front of you. You can see there is something wrong, something that will not be fixed by anyone" she mewed "Do you know your own family line?" she asked "Because I do"
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 19:59

Blacktwig glared at her. "I do," he insisted with a hiss. "Are you doubting my loyalty?"

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 20:00

She titled her head "I would be doubting mine" she mewed "You and me are the same if you understand what I am saying!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]   All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend] Empty

Back to top Go down

All Three Of Us Are Alike [Closed for Dimmeh and my imaginary friend]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next