Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rising Moon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 9:09

The sun was still low in sky when Wisteriabloom padded into the apprentices' den to wake Moonpaw. She was glad that she had done this before, so she wasn't too nervous about messing up. "You ready for your first training session?" The warrior whispered as to not wait the sleeping cats around her. It was certainly a lot emptier compared to when she had been in here; it looked like the den was actually coping.

She lead her young apprentice out of camp, and (just like she expected) their patrol gained a rouge. "Take no notice of her... she just has to come along for... reasons." She whispered in her son's ear as they padded across the territory. Moonpaw hadn't been born when Asylum took over, and there was no time to properly explain to him everything that had happened now. "Come, sit next to me here." She said once they arrived at river. "Dip your paw in and wait and then..."

A small silver fish caught her attention as it brushed past her poised paw. She brought her paw up to the surface, only to find it empty. "Oh-" She said, little disappointed, "Ah well, failure is an important part of hunting. Why don't you have a go? Be careful not to let your shadow cast over the river, otherwise the fish will see you." So she didn't sacrifice her apprentice's chance of success, she shifted away from the river slightly, but watched carefully all the same.

Wisteriabloom used 5 Sp to catch a fish. Catch was unsuccessful!
235/240

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife

Last edited by khamosa on Tue 12 Jan 2021 - 9:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 9:10

dice roll

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 9:10

The member 'khamosa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Rising Moon Mistpe10
Rising Moon Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 9:25

Moonpaw looked at his mother who seemed to be bumbed...."Um, ok?" he said uncertainly. He thought that the warrior's always caught fish, but maybe that wasn't the case?
He dipped his paw into the water and immedidinatly pulled it back because the water was cold. "Mom, the water is cold." he said with his blue eyes wide. "Do-" he shut his mouth and stuck his paw back into the water, not wanting to make another mistake.

He saw a flash of silver and quickly scopped a pawful of water. "What did I do wrong?" he asked frowning. He knew tha not every apprentice would catch something on their first day out, but it was still dissapointing.

Last edited by Jaggedlightning on Tue 12 Jan 2021 - 9:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 9:25

The member 'Jaggedlightning' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Rising Moon Mistpe10
Rising Moon Sig2
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 12:40

ooc: jagged has given me permission to rp the predator!

"Oh, nothing really, just bad luck. Maybe try and keep your paw a little stiller..." Wisteriabloom was caught up in instructing her apprentice on how to improve his technique that she almost didn't notice the approaching goose.

When she eventually did, it was nearly too late. The goose's beak came flying at her shoulder. It drew little blood, but an injury like that which was nothing for a warrior her size could be dangerous for a cat as young and small as Moonpaw. "Moonpaw! Watch out!" She warned as she whipped around to face the white bird. "Get away from him." She snarled before grabbing on to its wing. Holding it tightly, she slashed at the bird. "Rake its belly!" She yowled at her apprentice. The last thing she wanted was for him to get hurt, but a bit of battle training wouldn't go a miss. Why is it always geese? She had also met a hostile goose on her first training session with Streamtail, and it looked like her son's training wasn't going to start much differently.

A Goose has appeared!
Goose used Beaked Thrust on Wisteriabloom, costing 40 Sp and dealing 20 damage
Wisteriabloom used Teeth Grip on Goose, costing 20 Sp and dealing 12 damage. Hold is successful for 2 turns!

Wisteriabloom-Teeth Grip 1/2-
60 / 80 Hp [-20]
220 / 240 Sp [-20]

Moonpaw
20 / 20 Hp
80 / 80 Sp

Goose-Teeth Grip 1/2-
28 / 40 Hp [-12]
90 / 130 Sp [-40]

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa on Tue 12 Jan 2021 - 12:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 12:40

'Effect Dice' : 3

Rising Moon Mistpe10
Rising Moon Sig2
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 13:46

Moonpaw looked at the goose. "Hey, that's a goose." he said. The wheels in his head were a little slow to turn and he blinked trying to get his brain in order. Suddenly instinct kicked in and a hot fury of the goose hurting his mother exploded out of his throat in a yowl of fury. He launched himself and at the goose ever though he didn't have much training and tried to tackle it. As soon as he was on top of the goose common sense won and he stumbled off, almost getting trampled by the water fowl in the process.

He still stood his ground however and floofed up his fur to make him twice his size.
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyWed 13 Jan 2021 - 10:37

"Try something!" Wisteriabloom said, her voice muffled a little by the feathers in her mouth. Even if it wasn't fair, she was a little annoyed at the young apprentice. Didn't he have any battle instinct? He had thrown himself at the goose, probably not even with his claws sheathed. She was now trying her best to instruct him through the fight, even if it was a little difficult. "Slip under its belly, and unsheathe your claws!"

Whilst she was talking, her grip on the bird started to loosen. It wasn't easy to maintain a hold of it while she was instructing her clueless son, so eventually she had to let go. 

Wisteriabloom continued to use Teeth Grip on Goose, costing another 20 Sp and dealing another 12 damage

Wisteriabloom-Teeth Grip 2/2-
60 / 80 Hp
220 / 240 Sp [-20]

Moonpaw
20 / 20 Hp
80 / 80 Sp

Goose-Teeth Grip 2/2-
16 / 40 Hp [-12]
90 / 130 Sp

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa on Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 8:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyThu 14 Jan 2021 - 15:14

Enraged that the goose wasn't even paying attention to him and had simply dumped him off like a weak useless kitten he charged the goose and leaped onto it, sinking his claws into the feathers of the flying bird. "Take that!" he spat as he drew a small amount of blood. He wasn't really doing any real damage to the goose, just annoying it and drawing a little bit of blood.

Moonpaw used leap and hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina
Wisteriabloom
60 / 80 Hp
220 / 240 Sp

Moonpaw
20 / 20 Hp
70 / 80 Sp [-10]

Goose
10 / 40 Hp [-6]
90 / 130 Sp
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyFri 15 Jan 2021 - 8:58

Wisteriabloom hated to admit it, but Moonpaw's battle 'technique' was almost laughable. How is that mine and Shrikefrost's son? She loved her son with all her heart, but he certainly hadn't inherited his parents' warrior skills. Maybe they would come with training, something that she was now eager to work on.

As he threw himself at the bird for a second time she could tell that even though his attack was very weak, the goose was beginning to tire. Careful not to accidentally catch the apprentice on its back, she slashed the goose's long neck with unsheathes claws. Just as she had expected, the easy move killed it quickly. "Moonpaw, are you alright?" She asked. She hadn't spotted him receive any blows, which was good. The scratch on her shoulder stung a little, but it was bearable enough to ignore for the moment. "Your battle technique was... questionable for sure. Don't worry though, we'll work on it another day." She quickly added when he looked a little disheartened.

"Are you all good to hunt a bit more?" A goose would be good catch to bring back to camp, but with the sheer amount of cats sharing the territory, as much prey as possible was needed. She was also painfully wary of not giving Moonpaw an easy time just because he was her son. If he was going to make a successful warrior, a gentle mentor could only get him so far.

"Come on, sit back here and we can talk." She said as she had kicked a sufficient amount of dirt over the dead goose.

Wisteriabloom used Front Paw Strike on Goose, costing 10 Sp and dealing 12 damage
Goose is KO'd!

Wisteriabloom
60 / 80 Hp
210 / 240 Sp [-10]

Moonpaw
20 / 20 Hp
70 / 80 Sp

Goose
0 / 40 Hp [-12]
90 / 130 Sp

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyFri 15 Jan 2021 - 18:00

Moonpaw looked at his mother. "I'm fine, the goose did nothing to hurt me although it did hurt you." he observed. "It bit your shoulder in the beginning of the fight?" he mused to himself. "Yes, although you haven't taught me any battle skills so it would be questionable for me to know anything about fighting." he felt the need to point this out after he had looked dishearted. "I am good to hunt some more, after all we will need to bring as much fresh-kill home as possible with all of the extra cats that aren't clan." he caught the part of where his mother asked him to sit. "sure." he walked over to her and sat down, uncertain about what to expect. He knew that she would be like a clanmate to him since she was mentoring him, but he also expected her to love him since he was her son.
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptySun 17 Jan 2021 - 1:45

"You know, Moonpaw, I'm certainly proud of you for what you did back there. Trying your best was a lot better than being paralysed with fear." Wisteriabloom told the young apprentice. "Oh, my shoulder's fine, promise. I've had much worse, and scars barely even show up through my pelt." She had barely noticed the scratch during the fight, but now he had brought her attention to it, it was beginning to sting. Numbing it in the water like she had with the turtle bite wouldn't really work, since she'd probably end up falling head-first into the river. Instead, she gave it a few quick licks and tried to convince herself that it was fine.

Wisteriabloom stretched her paw into the river and resumed what she was saying. "But if something like that happens and we're in any form of danger," Even if the goose hadn't been to dangerous for the seasoned warrior, it could be fatal for the young tom. And she needed to prepare him incase anything bigger happened. Like Asylum rebellion... "You need to listen to everything I say, ok?"

"Good," She said once she had finished.

It took her a few seconds to remember that her paw as still awaiting a fish too near it, and brought it to the surface, hoping to get a lucky catch. Just like last time, she didn't catch anything. Why does this keep happening? I just need to focus. Then it should be easier.

Wisteriabloom used 5 Sp to catch fish. Catch was unsuccessful!
205 / 240

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa on Sun 17 Jan 2021 - 1:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptySun 17 Jan 2021 - 1:45

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Rising Moon Mistpe10
Rising Moon Sig2
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon EmptyMon 18 Jan 2021 - 18:35

Moonpaw nodded at his mother. "Of course I would obey you. You are my mother as well as my mentor and warrior of Windclan, however I didn't think it would be safe for you to face the goose alone even though I wasn't of much help." he noted while flikcing his tail. He looked at his mother who hadn't caught a fish for the second time. "Perhaps the fish are hiding from the cold?" he asked tipping his head to one side.

He looked into the clear stream where he could see some flashes of silver against the clear rippling water. "They need to feed their young as well, otherwise how else would they span and breed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rising Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rising Moon   Rising Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Rising Moon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next