Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiki

Kiki

Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 42

Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw]   Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw] - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2021 - 13:21

Rainpaw nodded, the wounds didn't bother him. They were just scratches that would heal quickly since he was still young. He noticed that Mistyfalcon seemed to be lost in thought, Rainpaw wondered what he was thinking about. Ever since their first encounter, Mistyfalcon seemed like the more serious and silent type who always seemed to overthink things. The complete opposite from himself, it made him curious to see how their relationship would develop in the future.

The sudden change in wind brought the scent of a mouse to Rainpaw. The apprentice was now getting himself more familiar with scents of the forest, it came to him a lot quicker then the first time around. He tilted his head towards the direction of the wind to see if he could get a better guess at its location. Glancing towards the area where the smell was strongest he spotted it. Rainpaw glanced back towards Mistyfalcon, "I smell another mouse!" The apprentice said cheerfully, the tom wasn't sure if he should hunt it or wait for Mistyfalcons guidance.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw]   Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw] - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 8:44

"...Okay." Mistyfalcon huffed out a breath at Rainpaw's nod, though his fur still prickled slightly with uncertainty. Was letting him continue the right choice? He wasn't used to the sudden doubt.

He had little time to think on it, however, as Rainpaw had already said he scented mouse. Testing the air, the apprentice was right, and Mistyfalcon nodded in approval.

"Go for it, then." He said quietly, nodding in the direction of the mouse. If the apprentice wanted to continue trying to hunt, that was a good thing, he decided. He'd never learn otherwise.

((OOC: Sorry this is short ;;))

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw]   Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw] - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 13:18

Rainpaw once again silently crept up on the mouse,  'You're mine now!' He thought for sure he would get it this time, hopefully another owl wont interrupt him. Paws treaded lightly on the fallen snow, green eyes spotted out the mouse and Rainpaw got himself into a leaping position. Without giving the mouse thought for escape, Rainpaw pounced on top of it. The apprentice quickly sunk his fangs into the mouses neck until it stopped moving. He lightened his grip and looked at the mouse, it seemed to be dead.. 'Did I do it?' he thought to himself, licking off the small amount of blood that got onto his nose.

Last edited by Kiki on Tue 12 Jan 2021 - 13:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw]   Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw] - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 13:18

The member 'Kiki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw]   Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw] - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2021 - 14:32

Mistyfalcon hung back, watching as Rainpaw stalked towards the mouse. He couldn't help but lift his dark gaze to the sky as well, silently checking for signs of danger. This time though it seemed as if Rainpaw's hunt had gone uninterrupted.

"Good catch." Mistyfalcon offered the apprentice a rare smile as he padded forward. "Now that you've caught something, I suppose I should as well. I learned best by trying things myself rather than watching my mentor." He added.

Mistyfalcon flicked his tail at his apprentice, before scenting another mouse. Dropping into a crouch, he stalked forward, spotting the small creature struggling through the snow. Once he was close enough, the warrior leapt, paw pinning the mouse in place as he quickly nipped the back of it's neck. Mistyfalcon then turned back to his apprentice.

"We can bury these and continue hunting, or we can take them back to camp. What do you think?"

OOC: no hunting system for me because I don't need the req.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw]   Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luck and Persistence [Rainpaw]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2