Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

wolf in sheep's clothes [plot idea]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

wolf in sheep's clothes [plot idea] Empty
PostSubject: wolf in sheep's clothes [plot idea]   wolf in sheep's clothes [plot idea] EmptySun 3 Jan 2021 - 20:44

Outline

Phase 1: An Ode to the Missing - After the end of the Asylum plot, a tom who was born to Asylum cats lives on his own. He fends for himself and is used to keeping away from other cats. Eventually he stumbled upon a clan-born tom named Fangpaw. Fangpaw was born into [to be determined] clan before being displaced from his home when he snuck out of camp and found himself lost in twolegplace. The pair forms an unlikely bond formed on need and the strange alikeness of their coats, and briefly spends time together watching each other's backs. Until Fangpaw is killed by other loners. Asylum born tom, sick of living on the streets and having found out other Asylum-born cats may reside in the forest, decides to take up the name Fangkit for himself... and return to the clan that lost Fangpaw moons before.

Notes: Fangpaw's disappearance would be played out, either by me or someone who wanted a temporary role. The backstory for the new Fangpaw would not be played out but would rather pick up as he returns to the forest, with the backstory being notated an mentioned in posts. I don't want to dwell on that aspect too much because their time together would be brief and this is merely a small part of the grander story!

Phase 2: A Home, Unlike Any Other - Fangpaw the second makes his way to the forest and seeks out [to be determined] clan. Upon arriving, cats quickly believe him to be Fangpaw on account of his appearance and what they remember of the young apprentice lost moons ago. He tells them the story of how he had been lost and spent moons trying to make his way back with little more than a limited memory and the trials he faced. [To be determined] clan quickly accepts him back into their ranks to train as a warrior. During this time, he also begins to start seeking out cats who might be Asylum related. Given their past history with Asylum cats and the forest's lack of desire to talk about that time, this poses a challenge... until him and a clanmate slowly unlock there is something more sinister binding them together.

Phase 3: Awakening - Fangsnap continues through his training and ceremony like any other cat - but a dark secret hangs over his head. Lingering at the back of his existence is not only the stolen identity, but the origins of his blood. A bond is formed between him and the clanmate who also has Asylum ancestors. The pair of them figure each other out and despite the conflict of clanmate, find themselves connected through respective pasts and vow to keep the whole ordeal a secret.

Phase 4: Life as We Know It - ???

There is no set ending for this plot and character arc, it would be entirely decided by in character direction. Despite committing identity fraud and being known for a reckless and abrasive personality [which is generally chalked up to his time as a rogue], Fangsnap is wholly committed to things he believes is right. At worst, he could be considered a chaotic neutral in his generally direction. He creates his own sense of right and wrong and will do anything to defend that and the clan he has aligned himself to, as long as he believes it is for the good. This could go wherever and I would be entirely satisfied with that.

Roles Needed:

[Should anyone want it] Fangpaw the First - OPEN
Asylum-Born Clanmate - OPEN

Everything else in terms of roles will purely be based on in character direction and require no specific assigned roles. These roles are not first come, first serve, but rather would go to who best fits the role. Which clan this happens in will be based on the couple of roles needed and again what most fits this plot. Thanks for reading my rambling :)
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3038

PostSubject: Re: wolf in sheep's clothes [plot idea]   wolf in sheep's clothes [plot idea] EmptySun 3 Jan 2021 - 23:04

I could offer Ivory as the Asylum born Clanmate? If she fits. If not, that's cool too. :)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wolf in sheep's clothes [plot idea]   wolf in sheep's clothes [plot idea] EmptyThu 7 Jan 2021 - 21:49

Update - I'm thinking this would be in Shadowclan and with Ivory^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wolf in sheep's clothes [plot idea]   wolf in sheep's clothes [plot idea] Empty

Back to top Go down

wolf in sheep's clothes [plot idea]
Page 1 of 1