Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yours or Mine [Plot idea]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Yours or Mine [Plot idea] Empty
PostSubject: Yours or Mine [Plot idea]   Yours or Mine [Plot idea] EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015 - 15:48

So first of all, this is a plot that might take a while depending on who applies, but I think it'll be epic if it works out. It's based on Fallowtail and Reedfeather's life, but the ending is open for this plot)

So the plot is that two cats, one from one clan, and the other from another, fall in love/become mates. The clan doesn't know originally, but when the she-cat has kits, the medicine cat or someone, recognises that the father isn't of their clan. As per his/her duty, they inform the leader, but ultimately choose to let the kits stay as long as they are loyal. Also the she-cat is never to see the tom again.

The Tom finds out that not only has the she-cat chosen to never see him again, but also to stop him from seeing his kits. So he calls upon his clanmates to fight with him to get back his kits and raise them in his clan.

Thus there's a war between the two clans over who the half-clan kits belong to, and this can serve as a bitter reminder of why such relationships are forbidden.

Depending on who applies to be the she-cat or the tom, the plot will involve different clans. I don't care who applies as long as they're from two different clans. The role of everyone else will be determined once the pair have been chosen. Only apprentices and warrriors for the pair.

The She-cat:

The Tom-cat:

Application template for the two roles:

Name:
Clan:

Last edited by Kisuchu on Tue 28 Apr 2015 - 16:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Yours or Mine [Plot idea]   Yours or Mine [Plot idea] EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015 - 15:54

Name:Brightpaw/wing
Clan:Riverclan

Ooc i like the idea i would offer Sandkit because me and Pansycake had it set where Redkit and Sandkit would fall for each other buut don't know if youd be ok with it so i ll put Brightpaw/wing

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Yours or Mine [Plot idea]   Yours or Mine [Plot idea] EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015 - 16:06

Should anyone post with a Tom willing to mate with Brightpaw/wing, you have the part. But if anyone with a pre-existing relationship or planned relationship posts, I'll have to have a think about it.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Yours or Mine [Plot idea]   Yours or Mine [Plot idea] EmptyTue 28 Apr 2015 - 16:25

Ok

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yours or Mine [Plot idea]   Yours or Mine [Plot idea] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yours or Mine [Plot idea]
Page 1 of 1