Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptyFri 1 Jan 2021 - 20:13

Eclipse padded trough the woods on her way back to Riverclan from visiting with Nova, her newfound friend. When padding past some trees the she cat caught scent of something that didn’t smell like a clan cat. Curious the she cat decided she would investigate and usually being her usual angsty self stalked through the forest her fox pelt dangling around her. Eclipse rounded a bush and low and behold the source of the scent was there. It was a scrappy little kitten fluff ball of a kit who looked quite thin to her, he was a young kit after all probably no more than a few moons old. Seeing as he was in Thunderclan territory the Nightstriker padded forward and stopped a few tail lengths behind the young tom before speaking. “Hey! Kit. What are you doing here in this forest?” The large she cat meowed narrowing pale green eyes at the young tom.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 5:18

It was high sun and Flame was bored and couldnt stay still. His mother, glimmer, was taking her High sun nap but Flame couldnt seem to sleep. He decided to go out and explore, he was still young afterall and didnt know the territory that well.

After a few minutes Flame found a leaf that was moving! He was about to get a closer look when he heard a noise. He thought nothing of it but when a she-cat weating a pelt came towards he got scared. Who was this cat? why was she wearing a fox?! he shouldnt have left his mother! Flame looked up at the she-cat giving a small mew of a reply. "Exploring." He mewed quietly hoping to not anger the fox cat.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 9:00

Eclipse raised a brow at the kit and pulled her hood off her face to reveal her pale green eyes and crouched in front of the tom. “Why are you exploring by yourself? It’s dangerous out here, what would you have done if I were a real fox?” She meowed laying down and looking at the strange little thing. He still smelled of milk so why was he by himself? “You know you have to be careful around here, there aren’t so very nice cats around here. You’re lucky I found you first and not somebody else. Anybody else from my group wouldn’t have thought twice about hurting a kit.Except Nova. He wouldn’t hurt a kit no matter what. She thought absentmindedly with a smile.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 9:07

Flame realized the fox cat was actually nice so stopped being scared. "Mama is sleeping and I couldn't so was bored. What do you mean group?" he mewed- curiously. Flame was a loner and had no clue about the clan cats and asylum cats. His calico pelt shone in the sunlight as he looked up at the fox cat with big curious eyes.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 9:16

Eclipse looked at the kit in surprise. Didn’t rouges and loners tell stories of the clan cats and the Asylum? Shaking her head she turned to the kit again. “I’m talking about the clan cats and the Asylum. I belong to the Asylum, we’re a large group of cats who have taken over the clan cats. The clan cats are four different groups of cats who stupidly fight over stuff like territory. Asylum isn’t like that we just take over groups like that no matter if they’re peaceful or not.” She meowed giving a brief yet biased summary of the two groups of cats, she clearly favored one over the other.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 9:22

Flame looked at her scraed again, "why would you take over cats homes!?" he mewed close to tears. He pictured asylum cats ruining his home and that's what made the tears fall. Why would there be cats in the world that mean? Why not be peacful? Why couldn't everyone be friendly?

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 9:33

Eclipse looked at the kit in surprise when he started crying. Internally panicking she didn’t know what to do. Quick what would Nova do! She thought trying to come up with something to make the kit stop crying. “Er.. Uh.. sigh I’m not sure, I uh just do what I’m told to do? I have to watch the clan known as Riverclan and make sure they don’t, ah escape or anything?I’m probably making this worse, why am I so bad at this? I’ve never had to actually deal with kits before.. She thought with a grimace. “Ah! But don’t worry about your home! We won’t take it over!” She meowed desperately wishing the conversation would change. “Nova would kill me if he knew I made a kit cry.” She muttered just loud enough for the kit to hear.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 12:23

Flame stopped crying at the name of a cat as his curiosity won over his fear. "Who is nova?" he asked tears no longer streaming his face. Flame easily got distracted so it was safe to say, for eclipse at least, that he wasn't sad anymore.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 14:24

Eclipse snapped her head to the young tom, he had good hearing for a young kit. She sighed in relief as he stopped crying. “Nova is my friend, well he’s my only friend so he’s my best friend I guess.” She meowed, she’s never had friends before and didn’t know how to feel about that. “He’s a very nice cat who loves little kits like you.” She meowed smiling, though she didn’t realize it.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySun 3 Jan 2021 - 5:40

"you look better when you smile." he mewed noticing her smile as she talked about her friend. "Maybe when I'm old enough, mama can let me meet him." he mewed- wanting her to keep smiling so kept talking about nova.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySun 3 Jan 2021 - 8:09

Eclipse raised her brows in surprise. I’m smiling..? When the kit said she’d like to meet Nova someday the she cat smiled. “I’m sure you’ll meet him one day. You’re in the territory he’s assigned to after all. Thunderclan territory.” She meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySun 3 Jan 2021 - 8:18

"that's a weird name for cats." Flame mewed wondering how the "clans" got such weird names. He wasn't used to these new words.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySun 3 Jan 2021 - 9:07

Tell me about it. I don’t fully understand it either. They also believe in this thing they call Starclan it’s where their cats to once they’ve passed from this place.” Eclipse meowed looking up at the sky seeing it was almost night. “It’s getting late we should get you back to your mother. Come.” The large she cat meowed standing and nudging the kit forward.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySun 3 Jan 2021 - 9:17

Flame followed after the fox and as they neared his home he realized they didnt know each other's names. "It was nice meeting you fox cat, I'm flame by the way, oh that's my mama." he mewed as glimmer came out of their little den. She nodded at the cat before greeting flame. Her swelled belly made her walking back to the den look a little weird. After getting Eclipse name, he said goodbye and padded after his mother.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) EmptySun 3 Jan 2021 - 16:03

Eclipse purred as the young tom gave her his name. “I’ll come visit again often to see how you’re doing Flame. My name is Eclipse.” The large she cat meowed before his mother came out. She nodded to Eclipse and the she cat nodded back before turning around to go back to camp.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)   The Eclipse and the Flame (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eclipse and the Flame (closed)
Page 1 of 1