Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] Empty
PostSubject: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 12:00

Thinstripe laid down under a tree, she had a calm face and looked around at the quiet forest. Suddenly she felt pain coming from her belly, Thistripe dug her claws into the ground "Shatteredsoul! The kits, their here!" she yowled in pain looking around quickly for Shatteredsoul.

OOC: Don't know how she going to giver birth but she'll survive
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 12:10

"I'm here," he said as he emerged from the shadows with a pile of sticks in his mouth. He dropped them down next to Thinstripe and gave her one to bite on. "Don't worry, It'll be alright." He was oddly calm as he licked her forehead over and over, trying to comfort his mate. Honestly, he had no idea what to do.

Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] Image13

Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 12:23

Thinstripe slowly calmed down as her mate licked her forehead, she opened her mouth to bite the stick. She looked at Shatteredsoul and back at the stick. Thinstripe bit down on the stick and pushed.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 12:31

A smoky black and grey tom was born. He gasped as his first breath of air filled his lungs. He was healthy, but very weak and cold. He struggled out a mew and wiggled his small body, trying to find warmth.

Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 12:35

Thinstripe nudged the kit to her belly quickly and pushed again.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 12:46

The next to be born was a white kit with a black tail and paws. His nose was black, just like his father's, and he resembled Shatteredsoul in other ways as well. His body was thin and swift and underneath of his closed eyelids were two different colored eyes: a blue and a gold. He mewed at the coldness and squirmed around in the grass. Though he was thin, the kit was healthy and strong.

Shatteredsoul watched helplessly as the first kit, a smoky tom, was born. When the second kit, also a tom, came out, Shatteredsoul picked him up and laid him down close to his body. He started to warm it up by running his rough tongue over it's thin frame. He wrapped his tail around the newborn and continued to lick him as he waited for the next kit to join them.

Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] Image13

Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 14:01

OOC: Let's wait for Berry and Smoke
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 17:06

After was Cinnamonkit, a small kit. Gasping for breath as she had something stuck in her throat. Her pelt was a red-brown color that stood out.. Her tiny squeals were urgent and loud for her age. Then she started to sneeze.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Berrykit on Sun 3 Apr 2016 - 17:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong char)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 17:13

Thinstripe nudged the next kit to her belly and pushed one last time waiting for the last kit.

OOC: Question for Berry what clan is she going to?
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 19:40

A small tiny thin honey colored she cat, who resembled Shatteredsoul more in body size was the last to be born, and the runt of the litter. The soon to be Honeykit, smaller than the rest, mewled and started to struggle. The tiny kit seemed as if she wouldn't live very long, but she was a strong one and she bumped into something furry, her fathers leg, and recoiled arching her back but settled down quickly. She seemed as sweet as honey but later in life she would become evil and corrupt.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 19:46

Thinstripe smiled at the kits "Their amazing" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 2:30

Shatteredsoul picked up the last kit, a she-cat, and placed her next to the soon-to-be-named Darkkit, He curled up around the two and smiled. The runt, though golden and a she-cat, reminded him of himself. He figured she would be the most like him and, because Shatteredsoul was still loyal to the Dark Forest, something inside of him longed for her to continue on his evil ways and to finish what he had started before he was taken out of the world. He bent down and pressed his nose onto the golden kit. This was the one whom would continue on his legacy; the weakest of the siblings, the smallest, the most evil. "Yes, Thinstripe, they are." He looked down at the runt and smiled. He had the perfect name for her. "Can this one be named Honeykit? Her golden fur reminds me of the bright color and she seems so sweet, like honey." He gave her a lick, then looked up at Thinstripe.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 13:10

Thinstripe nodded "And how about Darkkit for the white and black one"she mewed pointing her muzzle to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]   Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits! [Closed for Me, Bloom-Flame, Awkward Bear, Smokecloud, and Berrykit]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: