Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Day to Play (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Day to Play (open) Empty
PostSubject: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyTue 29 Dec 2020 - 10:30

Pigeonkit opened her eyes slowly, woken up by a beam of sunlight shining on her face. She padded to the entrance of the nursery and looked outside. It was an unusually warm day for leaf-bare and several cats were already awake, enjoying the reprieve from the biting chill and frost the season had brought.

A group of warriors, likely a hunting patrol, walked out the exit of the camp. Pigeonkit's paws itched to follow them but she knew she would get in trouble if she tried. Instead she walked over to the group of kits playing near the nursery. "Hi, I'm Pigeonkit." She introduced herself. "What are you playing?"
Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Characters : (Br)ookthistle, (Ja)aminepaw, (So)ngpaw
Clan/Rank : WC/SkC/TC
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyFri 1 Jan 2021 - 0:38

Brookkit was the first of them to snap her head around, "You're one of Olivestar's kits, aren't you? I guess you can play. Fallowkit and I were gonna play mossball. I'm Brookkit, and I am going to be the best warrior WindClan will ever seen!"

Brook sportrd the standard lithe build of a WindClan warrior, alongside a medium length cream and light brown tabby fur. Her blue eyes seemed to take in every detail of Pidgeonkit, and they narrowed slightly. "Fallowkit's my littermate. She's cool," The molly snorted, elbowing her sister playfully. "Shyfawn made us a mossball, see? Isn't it cool?"
Back to top Go down
Candied

Candied

Characters : [S]neezekit | [W]ispkit
Clan/Rank : [S] WindClan Kit | [W] RiverClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptySat 2 Jan 2021 - 15:59

Sneezekit heard the commotion and scurried from his mother by the nursery, to see what was going on "Hey! What're you guys doi-" Sneezekit was interrupted by a sneeze, he was quite used to it, so he continued "What're you doing?"

After a second he noticed the mossball and his ears perked up "Are you playing mossball?" He looked expectantly at Brookkit.

[S]neezekit ~ WindClan Kit ~ color=#990000
[W]ispkit ~ RiverClan Kit ~ color=#33cc99
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 15:28

Pigeonkit nodded sightly. She got the feeling Brookit was studying her and tried to look cooler, though she wasn't sure how to. "Cool." She nodded again, despite knowing Bookit's questions were mostly rhetorical. "I"m going to be an apprentice pretty soon." She boasted.

She noticed another kit scurry towards them. "Hi!" She greeted him enthusiastically and noticed the sneeze. "Oh, are you Sneezekit? I heard you uh, sneeze a lot." Was that rude of me to say? What if he's not Sneezekit?
Back to top Go down
Candied

Candied

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2021 - 21:46

Sneezekit laughed "Yep! That's m-" Almost comically, he sneezed "Heh... Don't worry. It's not contagious." Wait... that sounds like I am contagious. He thought for a moment. A took a deep breath. That seemed to help him sometimes.

Before Sneezekit could ask to play, he sneezed. "Sorry!" Sneezekit mewed quickly "So... what're you doing?" He had already heard that they were playing mossball, but he didn't want to admit he'd been eavesdropping so he sat down inbetween the two other kits, looking mostly at Brookkit, because she had the mossball, so she was presumably the owner.
Or maybe not? Sneezekit scoffed in his head. He shouldn't worry, it doesn't matter that much. But that made it worse. Sneezekit looked at them both expectantly.

Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2021 - 13:03

Brookkit wrinkled her tiny nose, her pelt prickling as Sneezekit approached. She subconsciously stepped backwards, not wanting to get sneezed on. Gross. Even still...he sadly was her Clanmate. "Oh, um, we were gonna play playing mossball..." she trailed off, looking at Fallowkit and Pidgeonkit.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2021 - 18:15

Pigeonkit was suddenly very interested in her fluffy grey paws. She looked down at the ground, not meeting Brookit's gaze. She could tell Brookit didn't really want to play with Sneezekit, and she didn't want to offend the judgemental kit. But she didn't want to hurt Sneezekit's feelings either. "Well uh, if we play two-versus-two we do need another cat to even out the teams. But I don't know if Brookit wanted to play with teams or not."
Back to top Go down
Candied

Candied

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyThu 7 Jan 2021 - 19:53

Sneezekit looked at the two kits and sighed. "You'd rather I don't play. I'm not a mousebrain." Sneezekit was a little disappointed that they didn't want to play with him, but he could understand. He wouldn't want to play with himself either, that's why Sneezekit didn't try to play with other kits often because he always gets disappointed. Eh. I can play by myself.

Sneezekit didn't want to leave before he got an answer though, so he waited for one of the other kits to respond.

Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyThu 7 Jan 2021 - 20:13

Brookkit's eyes widened; she'd hoped the tom hadn't seen her discomfort, but she hadn't meant to chase him off. Sure, huge was... Weird.. but she couldn't dislike a cat she didn't know, right..? Maybe he wasn't so bad, she reasoned, and with a firm nod, stepped forward, "Uh- wait! I'm, um, sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. You can play with us still, you don't have to leave.." She titled her gaze down, guilt prickling her pelt.

Candied

Candied

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyThu 14 Jan 2021 - 20:11

Sneezekit narrowed his eyes, but he did want to play mossball. "Okay." Sneezekit mewed, trying to act like the previous conversation didn't happen "So, I'll join?" The conversation was a little awkward and Sneezekit was trying to make it a bit better. He knew he probably seemed weird.

"I can go farther out and you can pass to me?" he mewed "I'll be out of sneezing distance!" Even Sneezekit had a little laugh at his comment. He walked a few steps towards where he was talking about. Brookkit looked really embarrassed about this whole conversation and Sneezekit felt a bit of remorse No one would want to be friends with me. Sneezekit huffed Too bad.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021 - 10:05

"Uh yeah, you can play." Pigeonkit looked up from her paws and nodded awkwardly. She tried not to mirror Brookit's guilty expression and instead forced a small laugh at Sneezekit's joke. "You won't be out of sneezing distance when I steal the moss-ball from you!" She boasted playfully, though her usual enthusiasm was a bit dimmed by the lingering awkwardness of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Candied

Candied

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2021 - 21:36

Sneezekit could feel the tension in the air. He felt really embarrassed. He could be really snappy sometimes... Sneezekit nodded his head and looked expectantly at them both.
"Okay, I'll go over there and you two can go over there?" he pointed at the two other corners of the room to make a triangle. "Is that good with you both?" Sneezekit didn't want to seem to bossy after snapping at them. Sneezekit moved to his cornerand waited for the two other kits to go to theirs... or if they didn't want to. Sneezekit was excited to play though.

Back to top Go down
Nacho

Nacho

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021 - 16:36

Brookkit nodded as Sneezekit gave them instructions, and waited for Pigeonkit to step into place. "Heads up, Sneezekit!" She mewed, tossing the mossball in the direction of the brown tom. Hopefully he wouldn't dislike her too badly. After all, she hadn't been trying to offend him.
Back to top Go down
Candied

Candied

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptyFri 5 Mar 2021 - 22:52

Sneezekit caught the mossball and meowed happily. He decided to push the embarrassing beginning at the back of his mind. "Hey! Pidgeonkit!" Sneezekit yowled, while batting the mossball towards her. "ACHOOO! heh..."

Edit: Color of text :'l

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) EmptySat 13 Mar 2021 - 19:32

Pigeonpaw scurried to the corner of the room Sneezekit had pointed at and waited for the other kits to pass the ball to her. "OK, ready!" She grinned enthusiastically, glad that the awkwardness from before had mostly dissolved. The grey kit waited for one of them to pass the ball to her before jumping an impressive (well, she thought so) height into the air and pouncing down on the ball. "Got it!" She batted it towards Brookit, bobbed tail flicking excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day to Play (open)   A Day to Play (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day to Play (open)
Page 1 of 1