Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kit's Play (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6057

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptySun 28 Dec 2014 - 22:18

Hollykit awoke from a nap in the nursery, and realized she had yet to be anywhere outside it.
"I wonder what it's like out there?" she wondered aloud. "It must be amazing! Is anyone else awake yet? Maybe I could get them to come with me to explore!"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptyTue 30 Dec 2014 - 1:57

As the sun glared into his lonely den, Sunstar yawned loudly as the light awoke him from a dreamless sleep. Joints popping slightly as he rose and stretched out his sleepy muscles, walking slowly from his den to the cold air outside. In truth, Sunstar hated Leafbare. It was way to cold for his liking, and so much famine. Just...disgusting. But today he wasn't the only early riser. A smile crept onto his face when he saw a kit, so small and delicate speaking while coming from the nursery. So, in his normal jolly manner he trotted over to the young she-cat, a greeting smile on his face. 

"Well hello there little one."
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptyWed 31 Dec 2014 - 16:12

"Hello. Who are you? I'm Hollykit!" Hollykit mewed cheerfully. She was excited to meet anyone she hadn't seen before.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptyWed 31 Dec 2014 - 17:16

Sunstar smiled at the kits eagerness, then when she spoke he chuckled a bit. Then he replied in a humored tone, "I'm Sunstar. It's nice to meet you Hollykit." Sitting down in front of the kit, Sunstar wrapped his fluffy golden tail around his paws. It was quite chilly, a kit probably shouldn't be out in it for too long. But Sunstar didn't really know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptyWed 31 Dec 2014 - 23:54

"Sunstar? That's a cool name! Are you a warrior? I wanna be a warrior one day!" Hollykit exclaimed, blissfully unaware of the fact that her Clan leader was taking time to talk to her.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptyThu 1 Jan 2015 - 22:32

With yet another chuckle, the golden tom nodded and spoke in the same amused tone, "Thank you. Hollykit is a very lovely name too. But I'm not a warrior, I'm actually the leader. Hense the 'star' part in my name." He looked down at the kit, smiling at the way that it reflected what it must have been like to the older cats we he too was a young kit.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 4:56

Ha. Sparrowpaw remembered when she was like that. She was only an apprentice still, but it seemed so long ago, and so far away.

"This kit causing trouble for you, Sunstar?" Sparrowpaw asked in a flat tone as she passed, pausing by the nursery entrance. She swiped her tail teasingly over his shoulder. "I can put her to sleep with a few poppy seeds, if you need." Her twitched whiskers masked her hidden smile.

Kit's Play (Open) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 22:23

Hollykit looked on, confused, the knowledge that she had spoken to her Clan leader not fazing her in the slightest - there were new things to learn now, after all. "Poppy seeds? What are poppy seeds?"

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptyFri 2 Jan 2015 - 23:40

Seeing the medicine cat come out of her den, Sunstar dipped his head in greeting to the she-cat. Smiling a bit in her direction he shrugged, "Oh no, poppy seeds are to much trouble. I can just rub her head with my paw if she is a bother." But he made sure to speak in as uch as a joking tone as possible. Then at the kits question he chuckled, then replied, "An herb of some type."
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptySat 3 Jan 2015 - 3:03

'Herb?' she thought, confused. Poppy seeds, whatever they were, were 'an herb'? Well, whatever it was, it couldn't be too important - at least, Sunstar didn't seem to think so. "Oh," she said, nodding as if this cleared everything up.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptySat 3 Jan 2015 - 11:19

Sparrowpaw twitched her whiskers. "Little black things that turn into flowers when you put them in the ground," she explained. "Poppies are red flowers that bloom in Newleaf. If you swallow the seeds, they ease any pain and make you sleepy." She twitched her tail. "Medicine cats like me force warriors to eat them when they're being annoying."

Kit's Play (Open) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptySat 3 Jan 2015 - 23:16

"Oh," Hollykit said again, much more brightly. That was interesting - what kind of things turned into flowers when you put them in the ground? "...Medicine cat?" she asked, curious.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 0:25

With his tail twitching in amusement at the kit, all the questions forcing a smile to cloak any seriousness that may have been on his face. Then at her next question he chuckled, right after the question left her mouth he replied, "They are the healers of the Clan, they heal our wounds and sicknesses."
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 0:34

"Really?" Hollykit inquired in wonder. The mere thought of a cat able to cure wounds and sicknesses was amazing.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) EmptySun 4 Jan 2015 - 8:09

Ooc: Mind if I join in?

IC: Shimmerpaw had just returned from a hunt. She wasn't very successful, and had only come back with one small mouse that she had luckily found and caught. She dropped it down in the freshkill pile, then looked around. She found a small group of cats talking with each other. Shimmerpaw padded over. "Hello, Sparrowpaw, hello Sunstar, "she purred as she sat down. Shimmerpaw turned to the kit. "You must be Hollykit! I'm Shimmerpaw." She smiled.

Kit's Play (Open) Image13

Kit's Play (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kit's Play (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit's Play (Open)   Kit's Play (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit's Play (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next