Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

activity notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

activity notice Empty
Postactivity notice

hey friends!

as you all may have noticed, my activity has taken a little dip recently, and i hoped that it would improve quicker than it has, but unfortunately, that hasn't been the case. between a myriad of medical issues i have to handle, the holidays, and school, i haven't had much time to get on to post as much as i'd like. i just finished up the last of my exams, but i'm currently undergoing tons of medical tests to figure out the cause of some health related issues i'm having.

as always, i'm going to try my best to post whenever i can, but for a couple of weeks (hopefully less!) my posting schedule will be a little less stable than before. remember you can always ping me when you need me, and if it's been more than three days please ping me! love you guys!

- maple

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

activity notice :: Comments

Karuna
Re: activity notice
Post Wed 23 Dec 2020 - 13:55 by Karuna
Take care of yourself, Maple! Let yourself recover, WCC will always be here when you do. Hope you feel better!

activity notice

Page 1 of 1