Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2020 - 4:16

Well. From observation, it appears that her idea was not working out well. That was a no wonder as well that no one else liked to use it. Just serves as more proof that innovation isn’t always good. Sometimes the traditional methods work the best. Amberfluff thought to herself, taking the most depressing approach to the issue unintentionally. “You’re better off trying something else.” She informed Lilacpaw.

That hypothesis turned out to be untrue, however, as Mishka took advantage of a small patch of grass and her own size, quickly grabbing a hare. It seemed like a more forest-oriented hunting strategy, so Amberfluff was considerably surprised by her success. Not like she herself could utilise the strategy anyways, with her much larger size.

“Nice job.” She told Mishka dryly as he smaller she-cat returned. She kept her face straight-much straighter than she was, admittedly-as she spoke, before leaving to look for something else. Better to leave the encouraging and dramatic announces of amazement to Lilacpaw.

Maybe they had startled the rabbits in the surrounding area. Many rabbits and hares streaked across the moors here and there, making them an easier catch. Amberfluff crept and sprang at the nearest rabbit.

The snap that followed confirmed Amberfluff's newest theory. Using strategies passed down was better than using her own. Rolling her eyes to herself and flicking her tail, she headed back to the other two to drop off her catch.

Using 3 SP to try and catch a rabbit!
111/120

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:

Last edited by Talis on Tue 15 Dec 2020 - 4:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2020 - 4:16

The member 'Talis' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 Mistpe10
I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2020 - 5:45

She smiled at Mishka. "It really was a nice catch!" She said, although she kept glancing anxiously at Amberfluff. That was mean of her to talk to Mishka like that, although she couldn't fully blame her. No cat liked the Asylum here. But this seemed different, for some reason. Or she could be putting something where there was nothing. "I-I'm sorry, I'll be right back." She stuttered as she scurried after Amberfluff.

There was worry in her eyes as she fell in step beside Amberfluff. "Are you okay?"She asked, her blue eyes round with concern as she looked to the warrior. "I know everything is bad right now, but why were you so mean? Mishka doesn't seem like that bad a cat!" She couldn't help but snort at her own words. Says the cat that accused her of kit stealing first time they met.

As a rabbit crossed her path, she made a swipe at it. Trapping it under her paw, she nipped it at the neck, killing it. With her prey in her jaws, she continued to look at her friend, still expecting an answer.

Lilacpaw attempted to catch a rabbit. Catch was successful! (-3 SP)
Lilacpaw
71/80 SP

I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karudolph on Tue 15 Dec 2020 - 5:50; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2020 - 5:45

The member 'Karudolph' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 9:20

Mishka brushed off Amberfluff's comment easily - she was used to it, and it was better than the warrior shouting at her. She ignored the two other she-cats as they talked, and instead hunted. They had collected quite a pile of prey, probably enough for them to go back soon. Still, an extra rabbit or something would help feed the growing numbers of both groups. At the moment, the territories were supporting the large amount of cats, but she wasn't quite sure how long that would last.

"It's really fine Lilacpaw," Mishka said, surprised that the cat who had, only days ago, accused her of stealing kits, was now trying to defend her. She didn't need or want to cause any trouble, especially with a cat who had potential to be her friend. But Lilacpaw seemed intent on fixing it.

Not wanting to eavesdrop on their conversation, the little she-cat padded away, in search of prey. Happy that her last attempt had worked, she tried the same strategy again. This time she chose a different tuft of grass, and after sitting behind it for a while, another unlucky rabbit hopped past. Suddenly accelerating into action, she leaped towards it. Her paws landed over the rabbit's throat once again, and she was able to kill it easily.

"Hey guys, do you wanna head back soon?" She asked nervously, hoping she hadn't interrupted them.

Mishka used 3 SP to catch a rabbit. Catch was successful!
191/200

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife

Last edited by khamosa khristmas on Wed 16 Dec 2020 - 9:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2020 - 9:20

The member 'khamosa khristmas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020 - 4:37

When Lilacpaw hopped over to speak with her, Amberfluff found herself blinking in confusion. That was just how she always acted, speaking without much emotion in her voice. Were these two finally finding fault with it? She probably should have expected them to. Why did she think they wouldn't think anything of it?

Although, more likely, they heard her first sentence and thought it was directed towards Mishka. In that case, the awkwardness was understandable. It wasn't like she had specified who she was talking to, which would have made it much easier. Of course, she might also be wrong and Mishka just took offence to her saying "Nice job" too dryly.

"If you meant my remark about 'you better try something else', I was talking about how you and I both attempted the running leap method and both failed." She informed Lilacpaw, feeling the sting of something deep in their chest. What was this emotion? It felt a little like disappointment...

"If it's about me saying 'nice job' without much enthusiasm, I guess...sorry? That’s just how I always talk." Amberfluff added in case the comment was about her second sentence.

Lilacpaw and Mishka were both succeeding in nicking more rabbits, which Amberfluff felt satisfied about. They had gathered quite a bunch by now. “You’re right, best to leave now when no predator has popped up to attack us.” She responded to Mishka and began heading back for the pile of rabbits.

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020 - 14:48

"Uh, yeah, it was about the lack of enthusiasm. Sorry, I, uh, should have clarified." She ducked her head, feeling the sting of embarrassment strike her. Of course she had to stick her nose where it didn't belong. And about something she clearly knew nothing about.

She let out a sigh of relief as Mishka piped up, changing the subject. "Yeah, good idea! The Clan will be so happy to see how much prey we caught!" Her usual cheeriness quickly returned as she bounded to get the two rabbits she had caught. "Race you back to camp!" She called to her companions, her voice muffled by the prey she carried, as she dashed off.

I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2