Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptySun 6 Dec 2020 - 1:06

The cold wasn't affecting Amberfluff much, since she had slightly longer fur compared to other cats. However, she could see with a glance that the fresh-kill pile was getting lower than it should be. Usually at this time of the year, cats are encouraged to hunt more enthusiastically. However, this year, due to having to find supervision every time they go out, cats are much less enthusiastic to hunt. Thus, the fresh-kill pile was uncomfortably low.

Looking around, Amberfluff turned to the first cat she saw. "Lilacpaw! Do you want to go on a hunt with me? I know it isn't as nice to hunt when we're being supervised, but can't have the clan just starve in Leafbare." She extended the offer to the Apprentice before glancing around.

"Also, you over there-we're going on a hunt, you want to supervise us?" Amberfluff added, turning to an Asylum cat at random. She recalled seeing this cat near the Nursery during the takeover, which she recalled was where Lilacpaw had been as well. That meant they probably know each other a little.

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptySun 6 Dec 2020 - 9:02

Lilacpaw lifted her head as she heard her name called. She saw the familiar patched cat and smiled, stretching out her legs as she stood up. "Yeah, I guess that will be fun. The hunting part, not the supervised part. But yeah, I was needing to do something anyway, before I died of boredom!"

Lilacpaw grew silent when Amberfluff had called over an Asylum cat. She remembered that cat from the takeover, she accused her of stealing the Clan's kits! And she knew she wasn't supposed to like these cats and all, but she felt bad about having pinned that on her without any evidence. Stars, the tiny cat probably hated her! She had every right to, as well, especially after that. She treated the cat no better than the rest of the Clan had.

Offering the Pelt Ward a weak, nervous smile, she spoke. "I, uh, don't think I ever caught your name. I'm Lilacpaw. It's, uh, nice? I guess? to meet you."

I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyMon 7 Dec 2020 - 7:57

Mishka's head lifted as she heard herself being addressed, at first expecting it to be a Nightsriker ready to give her orders. Much to her surprise, it was a young Windclan warrior, who's question sounded more like an invitation than an instruction. She knew that she could turn it down if she wanted to, but the fresh-kill pile was getting low, and part of her always wanted to please anyone. However, she was a little less enthusiastic when she saw who her other patrol-mate would be. It was the young she-cat had accused her of trying to steal kits during the invasion, when she had merely been restraining the queen nursing them. "Oh, I'm Mishka," She said, instantly forgetting her dislike of Lilacpaw. After all, if they were going to patrol together, they had to be at least on speaking terms. "Should we head out?

Even though the Windclan cats loved them, Mishka wasn't too sure of the wide open moor. Her legs were so short that they wee almost useless when it came to running quickly. She also didn't know the territory at all, putting her at another disadvantage. For the past few days, she had mostly kept herself busy around camp, watching entrances and reinforcing the barrier; she needed to be on hand almost all the time incase someone needed something to be done. "You lead the way," She said, flicking her tail towards the camp's entrance.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyMon 7 Dec 2020 - 21:01

Huh. It seems I was wrong about the two of them being acquainted. Amberfluff tilted her head, quickly analysing Lilacpaw's immediate reaction. She seemed a little guilty? And nervous? And the Asylum cat-Mishka, apparently-seemed less than enthusiastic as well. Amberfluff wondered what was up with them, before realising that Lilacpaw must have accused Mishka and the Asylum of stealing the missing kits, as is what most cats would have thought.

"I'm Amberfluff." Amberfluff offered up her name, then turned towards the entrance and began to walk. She kept herself at three-quarters her normal pace, knowing that Mishka probably couldn't run that well. She didn't exactly want Mishka to get lost, unlikely as it is on the moors.

It took about three seconds for Amberfluff to spot prey. "Hare." She breathed, creeping away from the other two to approach the small mammal. One step, two step, and she sprang. She landed squarely on top of the creature and killed it with a single bite, before returning with the prey.

Using 3 SP to try and catch a Hare!
117/120

Last edited by Talis on Mon 7 Dec 2020 - 21:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyMon 7 Dec 2020 - 21:01

The member 'Talis' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] Mistpe10
I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyTue 8 Dec 2020 - 5:28

"Great catch!" she called when she caught up to her Clanmate. She flicked her tail as she looked for prey of her own. She was not a fan of killing, the Clan knew that. But the Clan also needed fed, and one hare alone could not do that. She would not let her family starve because she felt bad.

Stalking off into the taller grass after a scent, she spotted a rabbit munching on some dandelion flowers. Keeping her paw steps light, she advanced. The rabbit took off, but Lilacpaw was too close by the time it did, and after a short chase, she caught it, nipping it's neck.

"Thank you StarClan for this rabbit, and for helping feed my Clan." She whispered her thanks, her eyes gazing skyward, before she turned back, catch in her jaws, and headed back to her patrol, tail high with pride at her success.

Lilacpaw
20/20 HP
77/80 SP (-3)

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karudolph on Wed 9 Dec 2020 - 6:49; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyTue 8 Dec 2020 - 5:28

The member 'Karudolph' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyWed 9 Dec 2020 - 9:11

Mishka felt very exposed as the three cats made their way out onto the moor. There were very few trees, and those that were their were sparse and small. She had to hurry to keep up with the taller Windclanners, but the unusually small she-cat was used to being left behind. When they spread out to hunt, she relised quite how much this clan relied on speed.

Glancing around as the others started hunting, she tried to spot some prey. Any prey. She usually preferred to hunt under tree cover, where she could stay very still and just await an unlucky mouse. But out here, waiting would get you nowhere. The rustling from a nearby burrow caught her attention. Maybe if she trapped it, she wouldn't have to run as much. Much to her luck, a young rabbit dashed out of the burrow, panic flaring in its eyes at it saw the small she-cat.

Taking her chance, Mishka leapt for it. She caught onto its tail, but the powerful rabbit kicked out its back legs, hitting her in the face, desperate to escape its fate. She tried to hang on, but eventually had to let go. "I guess I'm not that used to hunting on the moors," Mishka said, trying to shake off her failure.

Mishka used 3 SP to catch a rabbit. Catch was unsuccessful!
197/200

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa khristmas on Wed 9 Dec 2020 - 9:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyWed 9 Dec 2020 - 9:11

The member 'khamosa khristmas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 1:37

Amberfluff nodded approvingly to Lilacpaw as she returned with prey, before glancing at Mishka, who had failed to catch anything. “It’s normal to have some difficulty catching prey on the moors if you’re used to the forest.” She stated to Mishka. Hopefully it sounded comforting enough.

It was best for them to get as many pieces of prey as possible. Once she finished burying the hare she had caught, she crept away to look for another prey animal.

One soon came in the form of a rabbit. Rabbits were a little slower than hares, but they jump far and high. That makes it a little harder to secure a pounce. Overall, they’re about equally difficult to catch.

This time, Amberfluff disregarded usual hunting procedures and sprinted for the rabbit, using the speed to launch herself into a pounce. Her claws unsheathed, aiming for the rabbit.

There was a reason this strategy was rarely used, it seemed, as Amberfluff found herself shooting short of the rabbit. The creature scrambled away, and Amberfluff sighed, deciding to look for something else.

Using 3 SP to try and catch a Rabbit!
114/120

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:

Last edited by Talis on Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 1:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 1:37

The member 'Talis' has done the following action : Dices roll

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 7:12

Lilacpaw padded over to Mishka, a tentative smile on her face. "Amberfluff is right, you know. Don't beat yourself up. If you ask me, I think it's great that you're making an attempt at all! A lot of the others just sit and stare instead of helping." A shiver ran down her spine as she thought about all the eyes of the Asylum on her. Sure, they weren't all bad, but it still freaked her out to be watched all the time.

With a friendly wave of her tail to Mishka as goodbye, Lilacpaw padded over to Amberfluff, just as she had missed a rabbit. she had to admit, she was confused by what she had done, but she wouldn't say that out loud. "Aww, bad luck! You were so close!" She purred. Spotting a hare about a few fox lengths away, she went for it.

Out of pure curiosity, she decided to attempt the strategy Amberfluff had. But the warrior was a lot more experienced than she was. She was nowhere near as close as her friend had gotten, she hadn't even gotten to the leaping part yet. It didn't help that this was the speedier hare, too. She had made a very poor decision, that was for sure.

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karudolph on Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 7:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 7:12

The member 'Karudolph' has done the following action : Dices roll

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 9:24

(ooc: we're all rolling 9s lol)

Mishka was feeling a little more confident after the reassurance from her hunting partners, so when she spotted a hare she began to watch it carefully. Maybe this time she could use her usual method to catch prey. It would be difficult, since the hare was nearly the same size as her, and their kick was dangerous. She had lost her last prey, but there was a chance that this time it would work, especially if she played to her strengths.

It was also clear that Amberfluff and Lilacpaw's attempt to run full-pelt after the prey hadn't worked so well. As fast as she could whilst still staying silent, Mishka crept in a wide circle around the hare, not taking her eyes off of it once. She crouched behind a large tuft of grass, which covered the little she-cat well. There she waited. Before long, the hare bounded past her, unsuspecting of the predator in the grass.

She pounced, and this time her paws landed on the hare's neck, letting her kill it quickly. The surprise had definitely given her the upper hand, and had also prevented her from having to run. "Look! It worked this time!" She mewed, happy that her new strategy was worth while.

Mishka used 3 SP to catch a hare. Catch was successful!
194/200

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa khristmas on Fri 11 Dec 2020 - 9:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 9:24

The member 'khamosa khristmas' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]   I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Leave You Be [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next