Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just in case of disaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Just in case of disaster Empty
PostSubject: Just in case of disaster   Just in case of disaster EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 12:27

Primroselight was searching for something to do in camp, since leaving the clearing meant Asylum cats. Well, everywhere past the horizon pretty much had Asylum cats in it, no matter how much Skyclan had resisted. But at least if she stayed in camp they wouldn't be breathing down her neck the whole time. Especially compared to the rest of her family, the blind warrior didn't have a short temper at all, but she did loose it very occasionally. Before now, she hadn't even realised that she didn't like cats walking behind her - most clanmates she patrolled with led the way, either guiding her in lesser-known parts or leaving her to find her own way. Either she appreciated, as long as they weren't trying to help her too much. But when patrolling with their new rouge campmates, they always wanted to keep behind. Maybe it was so they didn't try anything.

But she wouldn't stay around camp and do nothing. She guessed that she hadn't sparred in a while with anyone, really, so maybe she'd try that. Also, if an uprising ever came (hopefully in the far future - almost everyone needed to recover), she needed to have sharp fighting skills. Mostly, when she did have to defend herself, it would be against predators, since she would always try and avoid hurting another cat. But if she was attacked in the middle of a battle, she couldn't tell them to calm down and vent about their worries and frustrations.

She approached one of the apprentices, as the only one she really talked to these days was Graypaw and occasionally she of her younger siblings. "Hi," she said to a she-cat who was sitting outside her den. "Your Ivypaw, right?" Primroselight knew little about the cat in front of her, only her name and that she was one of the older apprentices. "Do you feel like sparring with me?" And then, very quietly, she added, "Just in case something goes... wrong with the Asylum cats."

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Just in case of disaster   Just in case of disaster EmptyFri 4 Dec 2020 - 13:45

Ivypaw sat outside the Apprentice Den, staring at the light blue sky. Clouds drifted lazily across the azure canvas, which was completely opposite compared to her mood. The apprentice wanted to shred one of the "Asylum" cats that took over SkyClan to pieces and kick them off of clan territory. Angrily, she raked her claws down the soil in front of her, imagining it was the pelt of one of the intruders.

She turned when she heard someone call her name. "Hmm? Oh, yeah! I'm Ivypaw. You're Primroselight, aren't you? Nice to meet you! I hope we can be good friends." Ivypaw tilted her head as she contemplated the warrior's offer - and the reason behind it. She could stay here and let her imagination fly free, or actually do something to help her clan by practicing her fighting. "Sparring sounds good!" Mimicking Primroselight, Ivypaw let her voice drop until it was nearly inaudible. "Oh, I wish they would just go back to where they came from and leave us alone. Anyways," she continued in her regular loud mew, "let's go get that spar done!" Before she even finished her sentence she was dashing towards the entrance of camp, stopping a few mouse-tails away to wait for the warrior.

Just in case of disaster Downlo10 Just in case of disaster Downlo15 Just in case of disaster Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just in case of disaster   Just in case of disaster EmptySat 5 Dec 2020 - 2:47

Primroselight smiled as Ivpaw did similar thing as her to hide her true views on Asylum cats. Many of Skyclan was openly hateful of them, but if they went from complaining about the rouges in their territory then immediately sparred, they might be a bit suspicious of the two she-cats. "Oh! Wait a second," she said as the apprentice dashed off to the camp entrance. Running to catch up with her, Primroselight explained further. "I thought we could maybe do it in camp, since that means we won't have to take one of them," she gestured to the annoyed guard who was there to stop Skyclanners from leaving camp alone, "with us."

Instead, she padded to a clear spot inside the camp. There was few cats around, as most were out patrolling, so it wasn't too difficult to find a good place to practise. "
Do you want to start?" She asked Ivypaw, readying herself for her attack. Sine Primroselight rarely practised her fighting skills against cats, she actually wondered who would win, even though she was a warrior.

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Just in case of disaster   Just in case of disaster EmptyTue 8 Dec 2020 - 18:15

OOC: I actually haven't sparred with a clanmate before, so do we use the battle system still?

"Ohhhhhh." Ivypaw rolled her eyes at herself before turning dramatically to follow Primroselight to a clear spot in camp. "Okay. Right. Stop being stupid, Ivypaw," she chided herself under her breath as she stopped beside the warrior. Realizing she was standing too close for an actual spar, Ivypaw moved until she was a good distance away from Primroselight.

"Should I start? Nah, you can start. I'm not sure how to start the battle." Ivypaw noticed Primroselight bracing for an attack that was not coming. Instead, the apprentice kept her weight on her toes and her gaze fixed intensely on her opponent, prepared to use speed instead of brute strength.

Just in case of disaster Downlo10 Just in case of disaster Downlo15 Just in case of disaster Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just in case of disaster   Just in case of disaster EmptyFri 11 Dec 2020 - 9:17

(ooc: I'm pretty sure it's the same with damage and things, but they do it with claws sheathed)

"Ok!" Primroselight said to Ivypaw. She had planned that the apprentice would go first, making the battle a bit more equal. But she would just have to go gently. It was rare that she was the larger cat in the battle, so she couldn't rely on speed as much as she usually would. The young warrior darted towards the smaller she-cat, batting her with a paw. It would probably be enough to cause a light bruise, but she had kept her claws sheathed to avoid injury.

As she escaped away, she instructed Ivypaw on what to do next. "Try and stun me or something," She said, trying to think of what she would do if she was so outmatched. "That way you can get more hits," She readied herself for the apprentice's attack, making sure she didn't underestimate her.

Primroselight used Front Paw Blow on Ivypaw, costing 5 SP and dealing 9 damage

Primroselight
55 / 55 HP
165 / 170 SP

Ivypaw
11 / 20 HP
80 / 80 SP

↣ ↢