Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

. Moon's savior .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrimpy

Shrimpy

Characters : + Moon + Clover + Frost +
Number of posts : 4

. Moon's savior . Empty
PostSubject: . Moon's savior .   . Moon's savior . EmptyWed 11 Nov 2020 - 8:13

Moon jolted awake and shivered. It had been along time since she had dreamt something like that. Fluffing up her pelt against the cold she squeezed out from a crack in the sunning rocks. Feeling the cold night air on her fur, she sat down, curling her tail neatly over her paws. What does this mean? She thought, tearing the grass up beneath her claws. Moon sighed, Why don't I ask someone what to do? Padding forward she leaped for the stepping stones that led to river clan territory. She leaped once more, but this time she slipped and fell into the dark water. Moon opened her mouth to yowl, but only bubbles came out of her mouth. Suddenly, she felt a strange peace settle over her. No! I can't give up! Her heart pounded in her chest.

With out warning, She felt teeth closing around her scruff and hoisting her out of the water. Who is that?

[Hello! I'm still deciding Moon's savior is. If you have any River Clan toms who might be good, please reply to this post. Thank you!] 
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

. Moon's savior . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . Moon's savior .   . Moon's savior . EmptyThu 26 Nov 2020 - 16:34

Loonpaw gripped the small cat's scruff firmly, like he had seen mothers do to their young. He swam up, tail undulating like a fish in the dark midnight water. He watched speckles of dust churn in front of his eyes. This cat was a much easier load than the last she-cat he had recovered from the depths.

They broke the surface to the sound of rushing water in his long ears. He swam back to the side of the bank that belonged to ThunderClan and stood in the shallows, all but chucking the creature onto the rocks. He came closer, shaking the chill out of his pelt, and lapped the fur on her head the wrong way to warm her faster. "Goodness," he murmured. "I wish all cats swam. It's quite fun. You're just going about it wrong. If you cross the twoleg path, you'll find the broken pools. They're much shallower. Just cough a bit. You have fur like my mentor's, you know, just less water-friendly. You're scales off the same fish. Hoo-hoo."

ooc: i have a tip for you. if you write "open" in the title of the post, people will know they're allowed to reply in it! ;D

. Moon's savior . TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down

. Moon's savior .
Page 1 of 1