Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

moons gone by [open to all of TC]

Go down 
+5
Dimmeh
bertie beetle
Jughead
Chopped limbs
Fish
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

moons gone by [open to all of TC] Empty
PostSubject: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Here it was. ThunderClan camp.

He didn't know how long it had been, exactly, but the fact that his own Clan's scent - or, what had once been his own Clan - smelled alien to him was an indication that it had indeed been a very long time. Memories of his kithood, apprenticeship, and early warriorship began to flood through his mind like a river, but still, there was a jarring mental disconnect between the silver tom and the camp he now stood before. He was much larger than he'd been when he'd last been seen within the thicket walls, and much more experienced. He'd seen so much of the world outside the forest, met so many cats from so many places.. He was not the same, naive young tom he'd been back then.

He was ready to come back, though.

It was time.

moons gone by [open to all of TC] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 9:59 pm

Owlkit charged towards the camp entrance, she has been planning this for a couple days. She noticed around this time most of the warriors and apprentices where gone which means it was the perfect time to dash out of camp. She was sick and tired of camp she wanted to be free!

Then she barrelled right into a bigger cat with a loud grunt she fell to the dirt. Not hurt a bit she got up and looked at the cat she ran into to find she had no idea who this cat is. She doesn't know every cat in camp but she would recognize them at least. Then a weird scent drifted to her and she sniffed the tom he smelled really weird. "Why do you smell funky?" She squeaked.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Falconpaw's stammering about a blue jay that he saw died out as the newcomer came through, Hawkpaw following his gaze. The two rogues had an aura of defensiveness for each other though only one had ever physically shown it. Hawkpaw stood up with a curious look in his eyes, glaring at Owlkit. "You don't just barrel into cats like that! Even if you don't know them. What if you did that to a leader? Or someone with fleas? Or someone hurt?" He scolded as Falconpaw brushed past him.

"A-are you ok-okay?" He meowed, not concerned about the kit's attack but this cat's well being in general. "You don't l-look familiar, a-are you l-lost?" He'd get Blizzardshine- no. He was bothering her enough. Darkstar? He was a rogue, what authority did he have to bother her? Ugh.. what to do, what to do..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:22 pm

Pale - or rather Palegaze, as Spottedstar had named him ages ago - twitched his whiskers in amusement as an unfamiliar young cat rammed right into him, clearly not having noticed him. Someone was eager to leave camp. "I do smell funny, don't I?" he chuckled.

A heartbeat later, a second cat emerged from ThunderClan's camp, a quizzical look plastered to his face. He didn't look to be much older than six or seven moons, so of course he wouldn't have recognized Palegaze. There was a probability that very few cats actually would, with how long he'd been gone. He nodded lightly in greeting. "I wouldn't expect you to know my face. Don't worry, I'm not here to infiltrate. I've been here before." The tom laughed softly. "I'd like to see your leader, actually, if that's alright."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:26 pm

When the fresh scent of rogue reached Specklepaw's nostrils, she was immediately on high alert so when cats started gathering at the entrance she got over there rather quickly. "Why are you all asking if he's okay? For all we know he's just some nasty old cat who wants to eat all of our food! Plus! I don't even smell blood, we should chase him out no questions asked!" Specklepaw declared, trotting up to the slowly gathering group her tail fluffed as she unsheathed her claws and puffed out her fluffy fur with a hiss. Were her clanmates idiots? A cat shouldn't just be able to waltz into their camp and get greeted with sunshine and rainbows.

And now he was asking to see their leader! The gall! "No way! How do we know you're not going to murder her? It's stupid just to let you in!" Specklepaw hissed in outrage, rearing up on her back legs and pushing the tom in the chest trying to drive him out of the camp entrance without too much violence and using her large size to her advantage.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Owlkit turned around as some other cat padded over to them not sounding happy. She glanced to her paws tail dropping, "Sorry, Hawkpaw. I won't do it again I promise." She was completely lying.

She looked to the weird cat then nodded at his answer. She chuckled back, she likes him already or at least he seemed nice. Stepping back as the tom greeting Hawkpaw. Then twisting around as another cat stormed towards them also not looking happy. Walking up to the weird tom she questionably asked, "Why are they being mean to you?" She really had no idea why there was so much tension between all these cats this tom seemed really nice.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyTue May 02, 2017 1:29 am

Blazingpaw sauntered out of the apprentice den ready to hunt when he noticed a small group gathering around a strange-smelling silver tom. Was he a rogue? He wandered over to join the cats, confused, when he heard Specklepaw basically declare war on the poor visitor and start shoving him. "Don't be ridiculous, Specklepaw. He's no threat." he told her, batting her with his long fluffy tail in an attempt to shut her up. She really could be stupid sometimes. How would one cat endanger the clan, let alone kill the leader? He then turned to the supposed 'intruder', his eyes thoughtful.

"Uh, hi..?," he greeted awkwardly, feeling his neck fur bristle a bit. "Who are you? And why do you want to see our leader?" he enquired a little directly. He sat down, then used his forepaw to nudge Owlkit away. "Let him speak," he muttered to her.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

moons gone by [open to all of TC] 9879156moons gone by [open to all of TC] 9877833moons gone by [open to all of TC] 9877898moons gone by [open to all of TC] 9884046
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyTue May 02, 2017 6:40 am

A next cat, somewhat old, but not quite as old as Palegaze, padded boldly up to him. "Erm, hello," the crippled moggy said. Blacktwig didn't want to seem hostile. "You've been here before? What's your name?" asked Blacktwig swiftly, sounding younger than he was. His muscles were taut, and his claws kneading the ground, unsheathed if this strange cat were to attack him. The pale silvered tom was the same height as Blacktwig, but seemed elder than him. Palegaze smelled of outside the forest.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyTue May 02, 2017 1:59 pm

Before Palegaze could even answer any of the fluffed-up apprentices, finally, a warrior came forward. Apprentices were impulsive - he knew, he'd been the most impulsive, stubborn apprentice around. It wasn't unreasonable to be cautious, though.

"I've been here many times," he explained, sitting back and curling his bushy tail around his paws. "I can see how a stranger showing up right at the foot of your camp would look suspicious, though. I am sorry for the alarm." His gaze flitted briefly over the younger cats, apologetic, before settling back on Blacktwig. "To be more specific, I was born here. I've gone by Pale for a long time, but I was once known as Palegaze. I was a kit during Dewstar's reign over ThunderClan, and I.. I was taken by twolegs during Spottedstar's leadership." His expression hardened.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:19 pm

Blacktwig nodded. "Then, if it wasn't by your will that you left, you are welcome in my eyes." The speckly tom dipped his head in respect for Palegaze. He will still have to sort things out with Darkstar, however, thought Blacktwig, then regarded it as appropriate to speak of this new leader. "Darkstar, previously known as Darkflight... I believe," added Blacktwig uncertainly, "is our current leader." Blacktwig trusted this tom to be telling the truth.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Owlkit hufted as she was nudged away from the strange tom, she wanted to hear some stories from him! Then Blacktwig padded up to them she sat down, this is going to be good! "That`s your name, Palegaze? That`s a nice name!" She whispered to Palegaze. He must be really old if he was alive during another leader`s reign. She looked at him impressively one day she will be that old! She looked back to Blacktwig as he spoke nodding as he welcomed Palegaze. If he was a warrior and was taken away why should anything be different?

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyTue May 02, 2017 4:07 pm

Stepping out of the warriors den, Leopardclaw gazed around the camp skeptically as he stretched out; something seemed off.  There was an unfamiliar, but familiar, scent in the clearing that greatly intrigued him, and it seemed to be coming from a group of cats by the entrance.  His eyes narrowing, the large spotted tabby tom made his way over to where they all stood, picking up bits and pieces of the distant conversation as he approached.  Born here.....taken by Twolegs....Palegaze  It sounded like a lost clanmate had returned to them, but that didn't mean Leopardclaw was going to let his guard down.  Secretly, he couldn't help feeling a twinge of sadness; his adoptive mother Mottledwing had gone missing some time ago, and he had hoped that it was her red pelt that had entered the clearing instead of this Palegaze character.  

Pushing past a few kits that blocked the way, the young warrior stood by Blacktwig and nodded warily to the lost warrior, hazel eyes shining with distrust.  He didn't like strangers, not since Bear had invaded the forest and captured a number of his clanmates including his mate, but this tom seemed to have innocent intentions.  Casting a sideways glance at his apprentice Blazingpaw, he was glad that the young tom was reacting in a mature and sensible way.  With a small nod of approval, Leopardclaw glanced back to the situation at hand.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyTue May 02, 2017 4:34 pm

Blizzardshine padded out from the warrior’s den alongside Leopardclaw, looking at the newcomer with curious eyes but a cautious attitude. Before Bear’s incident she would’ve gone straight to the unknown cat to welcome her with open paws, but since then she had been forced to learn that not all rogues meant well and she had to be way more careful with who they welcomed into their camp.

The white rosetted she-cat padded towards the newcomer as she listened to the conversation he was having with her clanmates, relaxing as she noticed Blacktwig’s apparent acceptance of the rogue in their camp. She had always trusted her close friend’s judgement and this was no exception “Palegaze, right?” She meowed calmly with her usual gentle tone “If your story is true I welcome you back to ThunderClan, my name is Blizzardshine, the current deputy. I’m not sure where Darkstar is right now, but I hope she’ll come to greet you and confirm or deny your story soon” She was as polite as possible, trying to not offend the returning warrior with her words, but even if she wished to believe her she couldn’t avoid to feel wary of any strangers now.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyTue May 02, 2017 7:21 pm

"How can we trust him?" Sunpaw hissed, her fur fluffed up. She walked around him, her tail straight up in the air. "How do we know he's not here to attack us? Rouges can't be trusted by their word!"

Leafpaw sniffed him cautiously. "He doesn't smell like a clan cat..." he said quietly.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] EmptyTue May 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Hawkpaw whirled around to give Leafpaw a venomous look for his remark about word but remembered he couldn't rile himself up like that after his attempt to murder Rockthorn. A rather straightforward lesson about him orphaning Falconpaw but it was evidence against him and rogues in general that he didn't want to hurt his parents cause. With a sigh like his was scolding another kit, he turned his attention to Palegaze again. "How old must that cat be to live through three leader's lives? Two with their nine lives used up and one on the way?" He whispered to Falconpaw.

Falconpaw shook his head, "Who knows how reckless they were to d-die so quick, maybe they had quick lives or something, I don't​ know!" His stutter was better around Hawkpaw now, improvement. He needed improvement still, very glad to have it now. If only his fear of blood would disappear.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moons gone by [open to all of TC]   moons gone by [open to all of TC] Empty

Back to top Go down

moons gone by [open to all of TC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next