Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]

Go down 
+4
Drippy
Maple
Laurel
Knight
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] Empty
PostSubject: Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]   Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 18:38

Yes, it's relevant. Alright, I'll do a tl;dr of what exactly is happening and what I need/ want. My dearest old lady, Darkflight, her time is up. This year will be her third year of being alive if I don't let her die a timely death. However, I cannot give her an elder's death. She is her parent's daughter, and if you never had the opportunity to meet those rough-and-tumble beefcakes, their deaths did not fit their way of life. Darkflight here will make up for it.

This will be one topic, that's it. A young RiverClan cat comes to Sunningrocks to, you know, enjoy them nice rocks, and suddenly they're ambushed by a badger or any similar predator. Darkflight, being how she is, isn't the type to just stand there and watch, so she jumps in to save their life, but in doing so she is gravely injured. (If other cats come upon the aftermath, then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.) Anyways, this is all I'm asking for:

- A young RiverClan cat who, without Darkflight's help would be physically unable to defeat the predator on their own (can be ranked from Apprentice -> Warrior)

optional: I may decide that two cats may be saved!

i'm so sorry twisty but I've been planning her death for SO LONG;;;; D:

extra extra note: I won't choose until at least sunday, moving and stuff, and how i'll be choosing will be based on not only your characters' personalities and development that may have already taken place, but also your activity, and general post quality! We can't have a death topic die, can we?

Last edited by Night on Mon 20 Aug 2018 - 21:35; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]   Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 19:02

I can offer Littlepaw I need a little something to go on in her life since she returned :)

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]   Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 19:58

I'm actually totally down to offer up Fallow, give my sweet child a dose of reality~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]   Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 20:51

save the son of rivergod himself, Stormstrike
bonus points, this'll make him less of a riverclan dirtbag

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]   Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 23:46

smol bean weasel. so much guilt

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]   Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] EmptyFri 17 Aug 2018 - 5:48

Cinderfall is blind in one eye, almost deaf in the same ear and has a broken tail
Spotfur's hind leg is missing, he could easily trip

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]   Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] EmptyFri 17 Aug 2018 - 19:00

D': Yin's not gonna have a mentor anymore

good plot though, I would sign up but I have no Riverclan cats

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]   Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] EmptySun 19 Aug 2018 - 13:00

yoooo depending when this all goes down, coon and i were talking about our rc kibbens (depending on time will be kits or apprentices) sneaking out of camp

they could get caught up in that business and you'd get to save jay's bb son

(we'd have to talk to coon though)

also i accept darkflight as my lord and savior

Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]   Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] EmptyMon 20 Aug 2018 - 21:54

The choice has been made..........................................

............... Fallowpaw and Weaselpaw have been chosen to follow their lord and savior! Once I'm emotionally ready to get started I'll PM you both! c:
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]   Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] EmptyMon 20 Aug 2018 - 23:06

sweet! :D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]   Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] EmptyTue 21 Aug 2018 - 0:58

Awww yeh :D the guilt shall eat my child

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]   Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot] Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you heard of your lord and savior, Darkflight? [plot]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: