Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Staff Survey Results (and my take on them!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

My Staff Survey Results (and my take on them!) Empty
PostMy Staff Survey Results (and my take on them!)

hey wcc! o/

as I'm sure you're all aware, there's been quite a bit going on recently (on wcc, in real life, school, etc.) and things can get pretty rough at times. with that being said, I feel that it would be beneficial for me to share (as well as address) the results that I received on the recent Staff survey. I've split them up into their own little categories below for ease of viewing. I assure you that these are the exact quotes from the survey, and I didn't meddle with anything said in them (for whatever reason the screenshots I originally attached were extremely low quality, so I switched over to quoting instead.) I will say that there are a few comments left on my part of the survey that wouldn't be appropriate to address in an announcement such as this, but I'm willing to be transparent with anyone who wants to know what's up. feel free to dm me if you've got any questions or additional feedback! Very Happy Hamu

statistical results:
general moderator duties:

roleplay activity stats:

social activity stats:

comments/feedback:
handling of arguments/conflict:

miscommunications:

unapproachability:

miscellaneous:

alrighty! with all of those out of the way, I did want to say that every member of WCC is welcome to pm/dm me if they feel the need to, whether it's about recent events, the survey results, if you've got a question or concern, or just want to talk! my inbox will always be open and as mentioned earlier, I'm willing to be fully transparent to anyone who reaches out. you guys can look forward to an announcement from all of Staff shortly, addressing the more broad survey results intended for all of us. let me know if there's anything else I can do!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My Staff Survey Results (and my take on them!) :: Comments

Emberglow
Re: My Staff Survey Results (and my take on them!)
Post Sat 7 Nov 2020 - 10:00 by Emberglow
honestly? this is what staff should look like. being willing to take and listen to feedback is a really important quality for anyone on the staff team, and this is exactly how it should look. i know not all feedback has been posted in the thread (and i'm sure not all of it is worded politely unfortunately), but i know you've looked through it all and you're trying to improve as a result of it.

because of this thread, i'd say you're the most approachable person on the staff team, and that goes a long way. the rest of the team could take a leaf out of your book. thank you.

My Staff Survey Results (and my take on them!)

Page 1 of 1